Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 (29705 Views)

Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant / Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG / Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by Ryda(m): 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
See his devilish goat face
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
all the names commenting against him here are all yoroubas,,,
God dey o

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by hollywater: 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Injustice everywhere how can God bless Nigeria? When our hands are full of evil. Free this Man . This is democracy not Autocracy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by Uteghe(m): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
Hope they have given him a new shirt.

I can't believe our diLector has been wearing a single shirt for months now without taking his bathe.
Are u sure he likes bathing?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by desmond122(m): 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
Road to Kuje voohhhh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by hunri(m): 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
insycarc:
Why must THe presiding judge be a northerner ?? Is there no judge from the south west that can preside over this same issue ? Just saying for the judgement to be rendered unbiased , the presiding judge has to be from an ethnic group other than the president's own. If he is found guilty he should be jailed, but if not he should be released. This postponement of court hearing is getting to 6months now, very soon it will be 1yr then 3yrs.
The other day metuh was granted bail for 400million naira.Saint Amechi is walking freeely , someone who embezzled rivers state money. We all know biafra cant be actualized now, the president should leave rats like nnamdi and face other issues like development of the economy and better governance
JUDGE FROM SOUTH WEST? grin grin grin grin grin Why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by mindtricks: 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nigeria is already a disunited nation. Caution must be exercised by govt in matters like this or we end up only making matters worse.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by Omoluabi16(m): 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
so this is the baboon that is inciting these unlearned miscreants in the east to start a war.. Hope he rots in jail. at least he could be the P.M of kuje prison.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by saintandsinnerz: 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Why are yorubas more obsessed with this Biafra issue? Really I'm surprised that the Northerners are not even showing so much interest as the yorubas are doing. I don't know if there is more to this

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by Eyor1(m): 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mke una lve my director 4 me. . .D wrld agnxt hm bt me 4 hm. . .D trth mxt prevail.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by silibaba: 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
saintandsinnerz:
Why are yorubas more obsessed with this Biafra issue? Really I'm surprised that the Northerners are not even showing so much interest as the yorubas are doing. I don't know if there is more to this

my thought too
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
bakynes:

So you don't know what a treasonable charge is?
1.you operate a pirate radio station
2. You told your listeners to contribute money to procure arms against the zoo.
3. You called the President of the zoo a terrorist
4. You said the zoo will fall before the end of 2015

Should I go on.

1. There was Radio Chanji in 2015.

2. The arms are for self defence. Nigeria cannot protect us. Nigerian herdsmen are invading our lands. killing, maiming, raping.

3. Buhari is a terrorist for sure. There us A case against him at the ICC. Kanu"s case is on the 25th, Buhari"s case is on the 29th.

4. Has Nigeria not fallen? Very soon your eyes will clear. Your economy is in shambles and narrow minded tyrant is running the show of shame.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

Nothing serious, just if the guys from the riding sun are perceived to be in tears, it makes them to rejoice.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by bayulll01(m): 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
hunri:
JUDGE FROM SOUTH WEST? grin grin grin grin grin Why?

so that they can wail and says the yorubas are doing their masters job,the Yoruba judge that release him before did u hear any accolades from our isrelaite brothers,confuse set of people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by Leebrown(m): 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
is that all?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by ehinmowo: 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
TheArchangel:
I need an answer to my question not this. Thanks.

I am not a lawyer bit some of d treasonable offenses I read in d criminal code inxlude supporting d enemy of Nigeria at war, seizing power in any part of d country from constituted authorities (either state or federal), trying to seduce d president, calling for secession and so on
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by bakynes(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
kingzizzy:

And they all fall within his constitutionally guaranteed right to free speech
You call that free speech, Go to America or the UK and threaten their prime Minister or threaten to bring in guns to fight them and see if it's free speech. Ordinary Racist comments on social platforms they pick you up. You think it's coz our government here gives us free hand to say anything we like, you think that's how it is done everywhere all in the name of free speech.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by TheArchangel(f): 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
ehinmowo:

I am not a lawyer bit some of d treasonable offenses I read in d criminal code inxlude supporting d enemy of Nigeria at war, seizing power in any part of d country from constituted authorities (either state or federal), trying to seduce d president, calling for secession and so on
so,..he is charged with the secession bit until proven, right
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by simzi(m): 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
lwkm ooooo!!!!!!
me no da cari ma belle joke oooo ..cuz definitely hunger go kil us 4 east.. baba God dnda answer ma prayers cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by PhockPhockMan: 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
bakynes:

So you don't know what a treasonable charge is?
1.you operate a pirate radio station
2. You told your listeners to contribute money to procure arms against the zoo.
3. You called the President of the zoo a terrorist
4. You said the zoo will fall before the end of 2015

Should I go on.

My friend, none of the above is amount to treason.

1)Radio Biafra is a registered station in Britain not in Nigeria.
2) He told his listeners to contribute money to procure arms to secure his people's independence from Nigeria, not to remove any elected official from office.
3) Yeah, the president terrorized Nigerians after losing 2011 election and threatened that baboons and monkeys will soak in blood if he fail to win 2015 election.
4) CIA also said so.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
ehinmowo:

The exact crime committed by General Buhari.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
bakynes:

You call that free speech, Go to America or the UK and threaten their prime Minister or threaten to bring in guns to fight them and see if it's free speech. Ordinary Racist comments on social platforms they pick you up. You think it's coz our government here gives us free hand to say anything we like, you think that's how it is done everywhere all in the name of free speech.

If some British herdsmen are killing fellow citizens and the Prime Minister cannot do anything about, the citizens would have carried arms since.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by igwe123: 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
As usual Ndiofe have invaded the thread to masturb.ate, let them entertain us
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by Omoluabi16(m): 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by theDEVILisHERE: 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
all the names commenting against him here are all yoroubas,,,
God dey o

They have a tendency to support evil

it is very unfortunate
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by kingzizzy: 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
bakynes:

You don't know what is happening in the world. Do you know how many far right organisations in Ameica are calling for Obamas head the destruction of the USA? Do you know how many anti-Monachist are calling for the head of the queen in Britain? I even once saw on CNN people in a park close to Buckingham palace openly call for the queens death in front of the British Police . During the war in Iraq, British Muslims regularly held protest marches in London calling for the bombing of Britain, the introduction of sharia law and terrorism in Britain because of Britains involvement in the war. All of these things are on YouTube and online. Nobody was arrested because by law, they are entitled to say those things. As for racism, in the Nigerian context, I don't think we have any laws as regards that since Nigeria is almost 100% black.

Nnandi Kanu is allowed under his right of free speech to say anything he likes. A person cannot be convicted in any democratic country for what they say with their mouth, they can only be convicted by their actions.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by Omoluabi16(m): 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
igwe123:
As usual Ndiofe have invaded the thread to masturb.ate, let them entertain us
Keep deluding yourself nyamuri. kanu will rot..while your idle youths keep on wasting their time.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by bakynes(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

My friend, none of the above is amount to treason.

1)Radio Biafra is a registered station in Britain not in Nigeria.
Well I used to live in Britain and I don't know any station called Radio Biafra so that's a big fat lie.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by theDEVILisHERE: 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

Guilty conscience as a result of an evil heart

They know their hands are not clean

Guilty people will always be afraid
cause the truth is their nemesis
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by pamdaniel(m): 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
this guy don chop nija food free of charge for three months... so nija don feed u.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by bakynes(m): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
kingzizzy:

You don't know what is happening in the world. Do you know how many far right organisations in Ameica are calling for Obamas head the destruction of the USA? Do you know how many anti-Monachist are calling for the head of the queen? I even once saw on CNN people in a park close to Buckingham palace openly call for the queens death in front of the British Muslims. During the war in Iraq, British Muslims regularly held protest marches in London calling for the bombing of Britain, the introduction of sharia law and terrorism in Britain because of Britains involvement in the war. All of these things are on YouTube and online. Nobody was arrested because by law, they are entitled to say those things. As for racism, in the Nigerian context, I don't think we have any laws as regards that since Nigeria is almost 100% black.

Nnandi Kanu is allowed under his right of free speech to say anything he likes.
My friend don't lie to me cause you want to justify Kanu's action. Nobody will ever threaten to kill the Queen of England or the prime Minister or preach for a succession from the UK unconstitutionally and walk about the street free. People protest against the action of the British Government on the street of Westminster everytime but will never threaten the Prime minister.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 by PhockPhockMan: 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
bakynes:

Well I used to live in Britain and I don't know any station called Radio Biafra so that's a big fat lie.
You said it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NIMASA: I Am Not Aware Of Peterside’s Sack - Amaechi / Poor Federal Constituency Project In Edo: Edo State Govt Intervenes (Photos) / 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.