Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Ecobank Has A Fresh New Website And Brand Identity - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ecobank Has A Fresh New Website And Brand Identity (1691 Views)

Free Advert For Your Business, Blog, Website And Page / How I Hacked Ecobank Online Banking Scam Database / Are You Concious Of Color Combination For Website And Brand Identity: ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecobank Has A Fresh New Website And Brand Identity by danteweb: 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2009
Was just random surfing when I noticed that ecobank has just launched a new website coupled with a new logo.

I'm wondering what company put this together. It might be an offshore agency though as I know ecobank has its presence in 27 African countries and is not necessarily headquartered in Nigeria.

This is easily the best bank website in Nigeria. I just hope it was produced by a Nigerian agency.

http://www.ecobank.com
Re: Ecobank Has A Fresh New Website And Brand Identity by kolitos007: 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2009
yeah its really nice
Re: Ecobank Has A Fresh New Website And Brand Identity by yawatide(f): 5:20am On Jun 24, 2009
Simple and straight to the point - just the way i like it. I hope we are taking notice. No yeye/pointless flash distracting you from the meat of the matter.

A quick whois indicates that the site is registered/administered by a company in Lome (That' Togo for those of you who are too lazy to google tongue). Of course this doesn't mean that it wasn't done by Nigerians but that it was done outside of Nigeria. Does this mean they couldn't find even dhtml to do it for them? tongue
Re: Ecobank Has A Fresh New Website And Brand Identity by webmat: 7:42am On Jun 24, 2009
I think the website is nice, av not really gone thru' it but the look and feel, cool

When av got enuf time, i'll scrutinize it for content, placement, accessibility of information and validity of links

I'll also check it on different browsers.

Am pretty good at things like dat
Re: Ecobank Has A Fresh New Website And Brand Identity by nitation(m): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2009
@ All

This is my view, for a bank as large as Ecobank, I think their offerings is scanty in a way! They have little of less information to accommodate all the countries they have their branches. Am I the only one seeing this?

- nitation

(1) (Reply)

Didyouknow You Can Accept Payments Like Visa On Your Site With Netpay.com.ng / List Of Free Dofollow Backlink Sites 2016 / 10 Best Responsive Blogger Templates 2020 - Free & Premium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.