Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,115 members, 7,835,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Usain Bolt Reveals Why He Would Reject The Chance To Play For Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt Reveals Why He Would Reject The Chance To Play For Manchester United (412 Views)

BANG!! World's Best Usain Bolt Reveals Football Club He Will Play For / ‘I Wish I Could Play For Nigeria’ – Fatau Dauda (ghana Black Stars Keeper) / Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Reveals Why He Would Reject The Chance To Play For Manchester United by NewsNewsBlog: 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
USAIN BOLT would refuse to play for Manchester United under Louis van Gaal.

Usain Bolt is unimpressed with Manchester United under Louis van Gaal

The legendary Jamaican sprinter has long been a fan of United and even believes he’s good enough to play for the club in the Premier League.
But he would reject the chance to play for the Red Devils with Van Gaal at the helm because he doesn’t like the Dutchman’s style.

The six-time Olympic gold medallist wants a new coach at Old Trafford, with the Dutch boss receiving heavy criticism for their style of play and performances this season.
"I think I would be pretty good because I am fit, I am quick, I can control the ball and I understand all of the play," Bolt said at the Jamaican Sportsman of the Year Awards.

Read more >>> http://newsnewsblog..com.ng/2016/01/usain-bolt-reveals-why-he-would-reject.html
Re: Usain Bolt Reveals Why He Would Reject The Chance To Play For Manchester United by playtheblues(f): 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
Thought he's an athlete?

(1) (Reply)

NFF Peace Meeting Ends In Turmoil / Liverpool Ladies’ Star, Oshoala, Joins Arsenal / Wenger Said No Late Signings For Arsenal – Unless Messi Turns Up:discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.