Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court (19718 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear / Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by optional1(f): 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
again
Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
i hope he no dey sick lakpalakpa
Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by viktor01(m): 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
Amberon:
sentence him to 3500 yes in prison so his great grand children can continue the sentence

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by ElCapone(m): 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
Txonyi:
i love nnamdi kanu that guy keeps flooring DSS in court
bring on dasuki and lets see
now FG is so sad nnamdi won again and they sure know dasuki wont
they told DSS not to come
fear the north
by feb 15 now they will adjourn the case again
What's this one saying? Are yhu a nigerian abi biafran struggle don auto reformat ur brain.
Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by viktor01(m): 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lassa Dasuki
Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by callJesu: 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
Justice is an important tool that serve as a frontier in a developing economy. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by ElCapone(m): 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
Txonyi:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo it should be i know buhari has failed already.
he is a failure since his stint as military head of state
Lol, e get as e dey do wuna, just chill na heart. Attack go soon catch wuna when him begin perform. I wonder if u were born in da late 80s self to have known what he might achieved. Plz google 4 facts n stop showing ur level of ignorance!!!!
Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by edorhe14(m): 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
All these are all political witch hunt..
once upon a time in this Country when a Certain politician was invited by the Efcc nobody bat an eye lid.
Now a days if u have any links with the opposition U must be invited and indicted.
This is not the Change we Voted For.
Nigerians wanna see results...and not corruption charges leveled against members of a certain political party.
God Bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by iswallker(m): 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Fleshly:

Honestly, this time s what I don't understand, secret trial, after open medial trial. Well, I know Buhari will fail for sure!

read and understand....

the secret trial is because of protection for the witnesses...

nobody wants to come and testify against a former NSA ....in the open court.... smiley
Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by gamaliel121(m): 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
Aspireahead:
i hope he has not been poisoned in prison though....the DSS should stop all these nonsense and try these guys in court...haba

Poison?? Nigga we need the bittttch alive........
Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by aristosoft(m): 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
Something is really fish, even the press sef no help. Na Dasuki no show or Na FG no fit produce am?

Abi Dem don dey reach concession?

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by zoomzoom(m): 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Kx:
The same court he has been crying Rule of Law to defend himself. Why the absence?

I am worried that Dasuki by this act did not present PDP supporters something to chew on in his defense.

I'm also worried by what people smoke these days that comprehension has eluded them...can people remember that even when he had been granted bail,the Emperor ruled against the bail..so,for the regards,..Dasuki is in the custody of the government..and the judge was rightly giving the prosecution a dressing down...
Ps...did anyone notice that small details of the actual charges?...money laundering and possession of firearms?..Really?...Give me a break...whatever happened to the $2.1b?..

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by fortune1968: 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Fleshly:

Honestly, this time s what I don't understand, secret trial, after open medial trial. Well, I know Buhari will fail for sure!
what are u saying ? is buhari the court .DSS or EFCC ? the President has succeeded already .Na u go fail
Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by Chigold101(m): 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Kx:
The same court he has been crying Rule of Law to defend himself. Why the absence?

I am worried that Dasuki by this act did not present PDP supporters something to chew on in his defense.
miss leading news headline.
Dasuki is still in EFCC COSTUDY. Therefore it is EFCC that didnt bring him to court. Because they want to buy time and push for secret trial, after all their open trial in social media...
I wonder what EFCC are trying to hide.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by spafu(m): 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Kx:

Ah! The person way do you this one wicked o. Abeg, every night before you sleep shout Jesus seven time so that he can brake this chain of olodorism in you. Does Dasuki have the power to bring himself or not to court? When he is in the custody of the EFCC? Does it not occur to you that his none appearance is attributable to the EFCC and FG only? My brother, na your village people do you this one abi na your ex?

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by uwa1(m): 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
Was he thinking the judge will not show up.... He shld be asked kanu how he did it....
Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by judex12: 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
The thread should have read FG fail to produce dasuki in court! now see illiterate nairalanders are saying he refused to show up delibrately grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by Khan1993: 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
lilzcee:
Buhari for his mind, he be the real gee, commom lassa disease he can't control, GEJ control ebola within 2 weeks
Must you comment?
Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by Tex42(m): 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hmm! Hope Dasuki is not missing from the DSS detention cell...
The lost but found budget comes to mind.
DSS make una provide Dasuki b4 Lai start to dey blame GEJ...

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by Tex42(m): 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
judex12:
The thread should have read FG fail to produce dasuki in court! now see illiterate nairalanders are saying he refused to show up delibrately grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The illiterate no be ordinary o, na stark one.

Ignorance is when pipo blame Dasuki for his absence in court while still in DSS custody.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by ezebunafo(m): 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
Na wailers full this thread,*walk out of thread*
Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by ehissi(m): 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
I am not a fan of viviangist!!

But if what is said is true; that will explain why counsel to the FG - the prosecutor - will withdraw the application to stop his bail!!

If he didn't, then it will appear as though the Prosecutor deliberately held Dasuki and don't want to release/present him in court, and given that Dasuki was last in custody of the FG agencies; that amounts to contempt of court which will definitely reduce the FG's chance of securing a conviction!!

Dasuki won't be given a secret trial, cause the federal government so far has been handling the case in a shabby manner!! Already the Judge is already concerned about Dasuki getting fair hearing, given Dasuki's absence and the willingness for FG to proceed with the trial in absentia!

Dasuki is on bail - as far as the Judge handling this case is concerned - and normally, the counsel to the FG should have appealed for the Revok of Dasuki's bail given his absence instead he acts unperturbed, withdraws an application previously filed to have his bail revoked and wants a secret trial; he is not concerned that Dasuki may have jumped bail - which he hasn't because technically FG didn't let him go - rather he wants the trial details made secret; any judge worth his onions will wait to see Dasuki and demand to know why he was absent, na there prosecuting counsel go buy Job!!!

I must say that I am appalled at the way Buhari's administration is going; it will appear that Buhari through Lai Mohammed may already have muzzled the press as we speak!!

Today, he doesn't want Dasuki's trial to be made public; as I speak with you all, SSANU, Senior Staff Association of Nigerian Universities have been on strike since december last year!! First they went on a warning strike from last year which ended on the 6th of January - and Buhari didn't even bother to give them audience!

Now they are on a full blown strike and for some wonderful reason, the strike seems to be under-reported by the media, a strike that is observed even by UNILORIN - to tell you the magnitude of the strike.

For those who aren't aware, they are striking because the FG broke an MOU covering staff working in University staff schools which led to the sack of 2000 staff across 31 Federal universities and FG isn't budging!!

HmmmmmM..............well God help us all!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by sinistermind(m): 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
If the Judge rules in favour of a secret trial, then i'll say the court hasn't being fair. These man has been judged publicly by the people and the media without even hearing a single statement from him. It would only be fair to make the trial public and even televise it so Nigerians can know the real truth and not what is being fed to us through the media.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by Thatitan234(m): 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
jlinkd78:
After an open media trial n 'conviction', u are pushing for secret trial in d court.

It actually isn't secret trial, witness protection (WITSEC) is a standard procedure in highbrow litigations.

I'm sure Dasuki's trial will still be open. Only the witness' attestation will be in secret so as to protect the witness.

I believe you must have heard of it before if you watch movies.
Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by billyG(m): 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dasuki went 2 our farm & distributed Yams he did farm himsef.....it can only happen in Naija.
Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by jarofbeauty: 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
Kx:

Are u high to the extent that you cannot reason? Is Dasuki not in DSS custody?
Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by jarofbeauty: 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
Software202:
He might be afraid...
He is afraid and asked the DSS , that works for the Federal govt not to take him to court and they obliged him? May God deliver you for not using your brain to reason. Sometimes, i wonder...
Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by ihatesycophant(m): 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Txonyi:
i love nnamdi kanu that guy keeps flooring DSS in court
bring on dasuki and lets see
now FG is so sad nnamdi won again and they sure know dasuki wont
they told DSS not to come
fear the north
by feb 15 now they will adjourn the case again
FG so sad that Nnamdi won again because the court ordered him to be taken to prison. FG is now crying. You no get even a mini shame for your bodi.
Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by Lanretoye(m): 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
Osakah24:
wake up from your slumber,Dasuki is supposed to be with the DSS,so if he was absent ,blame the FG.
Tot he was granted bail,will he continue to be in the dss custody after he has fulfilled his bail conditions?
That is the problem PMB has with the judiciary granting bails to this looters.
Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by ekefre4(m): 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
TedBaker:
E beta say hin drink rat poison die sef
Noooo. Make e return money first
Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by poseidon12: 2:22am On Jan 21, 2016
jlinkd78:
After an open media trial n 'conviction', u are pushing for secret trial in d court.
Don't mind the fools.
Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by poseidon12: 2:25am On Jan 21, 2016
Kx:

Are you alright at all? Dasuki is still being detained by the FG. It's not up to him to decide if he will come or not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Thanksgiving At Stadium Uyo - Live Photos / Photos From 74th Birthday Parade For Pres. Buhari Today / 14 Out Of 35 Ministers Attending FEC As Osinbajo Presides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.