Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court (19712 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear / Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by poseidon12: 2:30am On Jan 21, 2016
Chigold101:
miss leading news headline.
Dasuki is still in EFCC COSTUDY. Therefore it is EFCC that didnt bring him to court. Because they want to buy time and push for secret trial, after all their open trial in social media...
I wonder what EFCC are trying to hide.

I believe they are scared of the names he might mention.
Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by veracious001(f): 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
emajoe:
They don't remember his address again?
( ...beginning of the end..)

beginning of the end indeed, something is fishing i guessed
Re: Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court by giantstrides(m): 10:43am On Jan 22, 2016
Aitee1:
Thief!!! angry
This your signature ehn ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo At 60 / Benue Killings Design To Divide Nigeria - President Buhari Says / Governor Hope Uzordinma Orders Contractors Back To Site Within 72 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.