Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Bagmakers,shoemakers,or You Deal With Leathers Please Come In - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bagmakers,shoemakers,or You Deal With Leathers Please Come In (873 Views)

God, Please, Come Quick. The Eve We Have Now Is More Dangerous Than Serpent / If You Can Make Auto Gele Please Come In Here / Do You Deal In Uk Designer Shoes? Check My Newly Arrived Uk Shoe Bale And Lets T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bagmakers,shoemakers,or You Deal With Leathers Please Come In by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
Good afternoon nlanders,i learnt shoe and bagmaking,and i get my materials from mushin,but now i want to begin selling,but i have a lot of shortcomings.....like i realised most of the leathers i have bought to create bags for my self,from those mushin shops,begin to peel when the scratch the wall especially the edges,and i realise that accesorries,lime the bag stand underneath breaks,and its metal,the other accessories peel off too....please what can i do regarding this,where and how can i get authentic leathers for shoes and bags that would last long,not the ones that people will pay for and it would start self ruining after few months,help me please....someone else might learn from it too

lalasticlala kandiikane tjskii mukinah2....pls help with frontpage
Re: Bagmakers,shoemakers,or You Deal With Leathers Please Come In by alanicclothing(f): 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hi, please visit Alanic Clothing for buying wholesale clothing online at wholesale rates.
Visit at:http://www.alanic.clothing/

(1) (Reply)

Ladin Brain Child Of Bata.ng Launches Products For NAIRALAND Shoe Exhibition / Aso-ebi Inspiration / Trending Wristwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.