Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Looking For Land Or Property To Buy In Ibadan, Oyo State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Looking For Land Or Property To Buy In Ibadan, Oyo State (5396 Views)

How To Purchase Land Or Property From Abroad / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / A-Z Of The Do’s And Don’ts Of Buying A Land Or Property In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Land Or Property To Buy In Ibadan, Oyo State by labak1997: 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2009
I am looking for acres of land to buy at Ibadan in any area. It does not matter if the area is a bit out of town or if it is still not well develop as the land is needed for future use. I am also looking for a residential house to buy. Please send me your email and phone number if you can help in locating the properties or advise on how to go about it.

Many thanks!
Re: Looking For Land Or Property To Buy In Ibadan, Oyo State by yanka: 11:48am On Jun 24, 2009
ring paul on 08034306413 - regarding acres of land
Re: Looking For Land Or Property To Buy In Ibadan, Oyo State by sonety2k(m): 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2009
labak1997:

I am looking for acres of land to buy at Ibadan in any area. It does not matter if the area is a bit out of town or if it is still not well develop as the land is needed for future use. I am also looking for a residential house to buy. Please send me your email and phone number if you can help in locating the properties or advise on how to go about it.

Many thanks!

You can contact me if you need any land in Ibadan Shola +81-901725-9102

Regard

Olusola sonet
sonety2k@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For Land Or Property To Buy In Ibadan, Oyo State by zulureal(m): 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2009
yeah Good Day sir there is acres of land in many place in ibadan also there is a duplex for sale at bodija thanks
cantact me true 08033935092 or email me zulureal@yahoo.com
www.zuluproperty.com
Re: Looking For Land Or Property To Buy In Ibadan, Oyo State by adeyanju2: 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2009
hi,kindly contact adeyanju mustapha on 2348055120472 or adeyanjumustapha@yahoo.com.

this are some of our listing that u may choose from in ibadan,

1.78 plots of land atoluku village near all saint college,gbekuba,ibadan. 400,000 per plot
2. 18 arces of land at bakatari,ido local government, with C OF O. 150,000NAIRA per arce
3.20 plots of land at bota village,around tola toss housing estate, 300,000 per plot
4.7 plots of land at ikolaba village,ayegun area of eleyoroad,ibadan 200,000 per plot
5.an arce of land suitable for petrol statation at eleso village along abeokuta ibadan expressway,ibadan, 1.5m asking
6.2 plots of land at idi-ishin beside akinjide's house, 16m
7. 2 wings of 4 bedroom duplex with 2 rooms selfcontain at kongi layout,ademiluyi street,bodija, 25m asking

all these are available for your inspection at your choosing time,all document are intact. we only charge 10% commission as brokege fees.

ADEYANJU MUSTAPHA
FOR. FIYOSY SHALOM NIGERIA LIMITED
2348055120472, adeyanjumustapha@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For Land Or Property To Buy In Ibadan, Oyo State by aktolly54(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2013
McBuddy Properties Limited

We are giving you an opportunity to become LANDLORD today. Have your own PLOT OF land and BECOME a LANDLORD!
We are please to introduce to you, an industrial land free from government acquisition and all encumbrances with
Genuine titles.

ENORMOUS BENEFITS
-Lands free from government acquisition and OMO-ONILE disturbances.
-Immediate Land Allocation
-Access to Electricity
-Adequate security
-Genuine Title Documents
-Deeds of Assignment with survey, available at a fee.
Good Road Network AND A Well Planned-Layout
-Genuine land and verifiable from Land’s bureau
-Pay 50% down payment and get instant allocation of the land,pay your balance within 12months,in the meantime,you can start building your house and be paying the balances.

We have over 100plots of LAND available in all part of IBADAN. These area include OLORUNDA, AKOBO;
ELEYELE ERUWA ROAD; and AIYEGUN OLOMI ROAD;PODO VILLAGE,ODO ONA,IBADAN;LALUPOON,BESIDE DRY PORT IBADAN.
LAND'S LOCATION, PRICE & TITLE ARE AS FOLLOWS:

-(A) GREENLAND ESTATE, OLORUNDA AKOBO OJU'RIN IBADAN.
PRICE per plot:- #600,000 {one time payment attracts 10% discount}
TITLE:-Reg. Master Survey Plan and Deeds Of Assignment

-(B) APEX ESTATE, ALONG ELEIYELE-ERUWA ROAD, IBADAN.
PRICE per plot:-#350,000 {one time payment attracts 10% discount}

-(C) COVENANT-CITY ESTATE, AIYEGUN ACADEMY-OLOMI ROAD, IBADAN.
PRICE per plot:-#350,000 {one time payment attracts 10% discount}

-(D) GREENFIELD ESTATE,PODO VILLAGE,ODO ONA IBADAN.
PRICE per plot:#500,000 survey fee #60,000
{one time payment attracts 10% discount}

-(E)WOODLAND ESTATE,LALUPOON,BESIDE DRY PORT,IBADAN.
PRICE per plot:installmental payment -#300,000 survey fee #60,000
{one time payment 250,000}

Feel free to come with your Lawyer
These Lands are opening for your physical inspection and sighting of relevant documents.

Yours faithfully,
Miss Tosin.
Marketing Executive Officer
TOSIN YETUNDE
McBuddy PROPERTIES LTD RC:1007442
Suite 25,gbadamosi house,opposite SAO petrolleum,Iwo Road,Ibadan. TEL:- 07063833709, BB PIN: 283DDA9C.
Re: Looking For Land Or Property To Buy In Ibadan, Oyo State by ricki: 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
any of the properties still going?
Re: Looking For Land Or Property To Buy In Ibadan, Oyo State by Kian000: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Good Day,

Who we are:
We are IFC Investment group in United Kingdom. We have tie with top UK banks that champion the opportunities of providing financial services to clients worldwide. For many years, we have built a reputation for Expertise, Professionalism and Results!

What We Do:
We offer specialized services to Borrowers, Students, Career Explorers, Workers, Farmers and ALL-Agricultural Service, Businessmen AND Women, Bankers, Traders, Importers and exporters with or without existing capitals. And we also Specialized Services to those whose dealing on Salt and Sugar for all Companies worldwide.

Our Consulting Process:
We provide success-fee based consultations. Clients get advice specific to their situations, as well as connections, information on timelines, costs and chances of success in their financial needs.

Our Products:
Global funding against financial instruments like BG, SBLC, MTN, POF, IBOE, CD, Buildings, Project itself etc. We also open LC for our clients for their import businesses. We issue both lease/sale BG/SBLC through AAA rated banks in the world. We also monetize financial instruments.

Contact us now for more details Name; Ezzatollah Kianersi A.
E-mail; bgbroker.kianersi@gmail.com

Best Regards
Kianersi
Re: Looking For Land Or Property To Buy In Ibadan, Oyo State by methyl: 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
There is a 3 hectares of farm land at Ilesha that is up for sale, Interested buy should contact 08188373898 or 07062723006

(1) (Reply)

4 Flat Storey Building For Sale At Magboro / Build With Ease In Abuja, Look At My Latest Job (With updated Pictures) / Festac House Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.