Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (707387 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Inserts KCEE. . . baby give it to me tonight. . . Ms_pee singing to Ruby
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
harlos: This thing won't go in time but for how long....sadsad

this is my cattarhed VN...

Stop complaining, your voice is alright tongue

Lol...thanks for the shoutout finally grin wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
ms_pee:

Given it to me tonight! cry cry

*these bad people will use their dirty minds to translate it now o* angry
am hot now dear, wont feel comfortable and you wont enjoy it after am done
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
luxanne:

Lol...How's that Jb and what is it? Pls tell sad

Aww, sowi dear...was saving it for this evening, so thank you kiss

I've been on it all day and it was really useful, so can you also send me the other links you spoke to me about, would really appreciate smiley

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Glad it was useful. kiss

You'll have them but you owe me smtn grin wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
ms_pee:

Given it to me tonight! cry cry

*these bad people will use their dirty minds to translate it now o* angry

Hmmm
Now playing kc + flavour + Lionel Richie..
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
lalaboi: Inserts KCEE. . . baby give it to me tonight. . . Ms_pee singing to Ruby
where z reine violette oo Lala z sick sad grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
luxanne:

I need you to stop ranting, gaddammit! angry

*now am ranting...but wen she copied four of my posts and commented on dem i guess she wasnt ranting or was she...? She said she doesnt read my post, but she copied four of it (four very long ones for tht matter) and pasted here, and i didnt complain. Now she accuses me of ranting...ranting indeed! And de funniest tin is tht none of tht post was refering 2her. They were to some1 else, but she took interest in dem...lol these girls...y cant they just come outta these shells they're all coiled up inside...lets c which of dem wil be bold enough to do so...*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
lalaboi: Inserts KCEE. . . baby give it to me tonight. . . Ms_pee singing to Ruby

Why are u thinking what am thinking? angry

lalaboi:

If i flog you this koboko now, dem go say i be bad person. shior angry

..and if I slap u now they'll say am wicked angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
Shugamania:

Luxxy dear.. kiss
Howdy?

Is that why u want to cry undecided

tongue

Am fine dear....you dey mind am, cry baby grin

Yes o, just saw that she was here with that account, she even opened a birthday thread for El in the romance section.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Shugamania: Good morning my people tongue
How una day?

So Bren was here? Nice

@vixen, nice merix there. Dont waste that voice, go buy form quick

@ms pee cheesy
Sugar in whose tea?
No p, I'll just make sure i give him diabetes cheesy
undecided Na now ur own day just dey break?
Na G'evening in some places & G'nyt in some.

Awayu re? How work today? You don chop?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
Shugamania:

Hmmm
Now playing kc + flavour + Lionel Richie..
shuga mama smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
For those who care to know today is OAM4J's Birthday. The birthday thread is www.nairaland.com/1508505/happy-birthday-oam4j.

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
Shugamania:

Why are u thinking what am thinking? angry

..and if I slap u now they'll say am wicked angry

Timba ge ninu eke e mulo mulo yen, won ma ni hannibal nimi
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jbluv55:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Glad it was useful. kiss

You'll have them but you owe me smtn grin wink

C'mon nau, what is it? sad

Goodness, why you like this? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
luxanne:

Lol...

now that ain't bad wink but why the mix up na, do you want to be beheaded? grin
grin
No idea why I mixed up Shugamania's and Sweet-tease's... Hopefully, they don't see this....
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hi ruby, hi jb, hi Lala smiley
Lol, reminds me of Teletubbies.

luxanne:

Am fine dear....you dey mind am, cry baby grin

Yes o, just saw that she was here with that account, she even opened a birthday thread for El in the romance section.

He he. He wants to see his mummy.
It's her bro's account, Am a lil familiar with it.
Oh...happy birthday to El, let me go say hello.

Ruby, where ur rap na? Can't find it
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jbluv55:
undecided Na now ur own day just dey break?
Na G'evening in some places & G'nyt in some.

Awayu re? How work today? You don chop?

Bro mi, I just realise say I never greet una since morning na cheesy
OK, good afternoon Sir tongue

Work was unusually fun today, despite d long hours grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
9icegee: *now am ranting...but wen she copied four of my posts and commented on dem i guess she wasnt ranting or was she...? She said she doesnt read my post, but she copied four of it (four very long ones for tht matter) and pasted here, and i didnt complain. Now she accuses me of ranting...ranting indeed! And de funniest tin is tht none of tht post was refering 2her. They were to some1 else, but she took interest in dem...lol these girls...y cant they just come outta these shells they're all coiled up inside...lets c which of dem wil be bold enough to do so...*

You know what? You right, I wasn't supposed to quote you cos you weren't talking to me...Noted!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
Feraz:
grin
No idea why I mixed up Shugamania's and Sweet-tease's... Hopefully, they don't see this....

I have seen it.
Just post d link to d VN jeje.. tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
**me and these threee babes (ms-PEE, SUGARMANIA, and LUXANNE)? [lol they seem to believ they're de hottest chics here. I love their confidence]...but Wot exactly do they want with {from} me...? Oh! Mayb i know wot de problem is. Probably They're upset cos i dont flirt and flatter with dem, just like every other guys do? Might tht be de problem..? I guess this's de general problem of girls, not just these my 3 barbies. they prefer de bad guys (flirts and pimps) to de good ones (cool and decent)...well, i guess nothing i can do about it. But one thing i know <and am very sure of>, if i get 2chat with any of dem, they'l fall faster than a mango from its tree top...too bad this's just a forum and not a chat site (sometin many here cant differentiat), else i wud'v requested with either of dem we should have a REAL conversation, den we'l c weda they'l stil have de heart 4their different flirts here....anyway, its up to dem...finally, i guess i wouldnt have 2fear they'l tear me apart wen they alll later c this...oh! no need to worry about tht, they wont bother reading, they'l simply do wot they all claim 2do...i hope they all JUMP AND PASS (as usual- at least as they all claim) my post*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
Feraz:
grin

After writing it on here? Yeah right grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
Shugamania: Hi ruby, hi jb, hi Lala smiley

Abi,Lol...aii wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
Shugamania: Hi ruby, hi jb, hi Lala smiley

scrol to like 2pages backward oo..
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
luxanne:

You know what? You right, I wasn't supposed to quote you cos you weren't talking to me...Noted!
*now is she upset or wot...? I dont like being responsibl for another person's anger o! It gets me feeling all emotional if one gets angry cos of me...Now she's gonna make me cry...but is she angry...? I wudnt know. But if she at least lets me know, i wont waste time to apologiz*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
Some people got serious issues undecided

lalaboi:

Timba ge ninu eke e mulo mulo yen, won ma ni hannibal nimi

Ha..
Shey o relate mo Clifford ni?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
@Shuga, Here is the link for Ruby's rap

https://www.nairaland.com/287851/last-person-post-thread-wins/694#19365928

Am coming, lemme go find Feraz's grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
or Shuga rather Download here
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
Feraz: Ms_pee, hello!

Luxanne, as requested, another voice note....this time around, a shoutout to all
*locks doors and windows*
nice vn.. U no 4get me lol grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by MissSUPREMO: 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
Good evening happy people
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
Shugamania:
@ms pee cheesy
Sugar in whose tea?
No p, I'll just make sure i give him diabetes cheesy

Ta! Wicked girl. You want to kill his thinking sense abi?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
Miss SUPREMO: Good evening happy people
M ah 4 fear say morning ke? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.