Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,827 members, 7,844,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (707695 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
Vickii Ro:
I've jst being arnd (causing troube,as usual)
Mina is gud,I'm sure..we aven't talked in a while
Hw av u been?

Nice.
Am OK too. holding up fine, thanks smiley
How's chuckufunanya? smiley

And here comes sleep.
Sleep tight honeys kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by MissSUPREMO: 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jbluv55:
Oh well .......since I bin noticing dat ur a very gud spy then you just earned that position. So no need awaiting me anywhere coz the action just began here tongue

Kk. Think fast coz almost evry member here has given a shout-out or are still spying shy?
I don't really think I'm such a good spy if u ve been noticing me around
I really ve to work on my spying

I'm nt shy,waiting for d right moment
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: luxanne evening.. Y u peeping? tongue

Lol...was reading tongue

Evening Ruby wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
Shugamania:
Lol
Or to jbluv.

cheesy wink
grin tongue

Shugamania:

Smh for u,jb. Shortbread is a biscuit brand.

a biscuit brand to be consumed ryt? So anything wrong with it bin located in/on sugar Shuga tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Oh seriously?
U jst ad 2 root out dat one dint u?
I go catch u fr cool corner,make we bet
Harlos dear,I've being here nd derE jst jejely doin ma thng
Hw kpomo market?
Me too na jeje i dey before alala(dreamer)boi, come dey tackle me
wetin come worse pass be say somebori is about to be competing with me.... I will kee person o
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: lol tongue Cant wait to see u at d cool corner then wink u dnt really chat here tongue y
NL gets boring joor,bt tyms like this it can be interestng..
Dat cool corner nor too far,beta gear up wella cuz I ready fr u
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by MissSUPREMO: 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
luxanne:

Hello Miss, we await your vn wink
Hello luxanne
What's with d VN stuff
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
harlos: Anyone seen SWEET today

Check back 2moro, same time wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
luxanne:

Lol....aii, mail me then alongside the links cheesy

What Q? Remind me please wink
Awryt mail will come when tinz get a lot less crazy ard here grin

I asked where you were from remember ? wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
luxanne:

Check back 2moro, same time wink
You want somebody to die
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by MissSUPREMO: 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: kindly do grin
Am I getting paid for it?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ohhh : D am lost again

Keke ebi like say na here u go stop me

*checks if this is my personal vicky I use to know*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
Feraz: Link to yours Luxanne?

You'l have to find it dear tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
Vickii Ro:
I dn mind being an addict
2nd note,noted.
So hw do I stop feeling pregnant,
?
Good. Hope u brought good tidings?

Ask ShugaBitterslomo. Am sure she may prescribe som Alomo Bitters.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
Vickii Ro: Nt even double sef,tripe post
I hate Mtn (Massive thieving network)
Luxanne dear thanx

Harlos,I'll try joor...nd I'll bring back progress reports

Lol...you'l be fine dear, it happens once in a while to everyone wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
This one that old faces are showing up, isn't this a sign that I'll see my PRECIOUS tonight grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
luxanne:

You'l have to find it dear tongue
Not cool. . . cry cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
Shugamania:

Nice.
Am OK too. holding up fine, thanks smiley
How's chuckufunanya? smiley

And here comes sleep.
Sleep tight honeys kiss

kiss good night dear
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
Miss SUPREMO:
I don't really think I'm such a good spy if u ve been noticing me around
I really ve to work on my spying

I'm nt shy,waiting for d right moment
Kk. But there is a Q I asked you the other tym n you dodged. undecided

The right moment I'm guessing has to do with smtn I'm suspecting undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
Miss SUPREMO:
Hello luxanne
What's with d VN stuff

Just a shout out voice note to people on here, it's cool, you should try it wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ammanda :

Hey Ammanda. Howz you? You decided to show up Agn today. Nice of you grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jbluv55:
Awryt mail will come when tinz get a lot less crazy ard here grin

I asked where you were from remember ? wink

grin alright.

Oh that, am from erm...can I think about it grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
Thatgurlvixen and Ammanda, Hello ladies wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
luxanne:

grin alright.

Oh that, am from erm...can I think about it grin
Hmmm.........kk.....think well n dnt give an answer that will make you fail the test o lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
harlos:
You want somebody to die

Impossicant, the thought of seeing her should keep you alive cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ammanda :

*hmmmm amma(co)nda
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
luxanne:

Impossicant, the thought of seeing her should keep you alive cheesy
I don't want to sleep alone with mosquitos tonight.I nurse malaria everyday embarassed

Boredom kills to ya know? sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
Una goodevening oo..hw was ur day?? I beseech thee brethen in God's name to please press pause on ur phones as per I'm trying to read thru d pages I missed..I told u pple infact begged not to exceed 6 pages buh u didn't listen..shey iss good?? embarassed see what y'all av caused now..if not for love ehn.. Mah no talk wetin I for do
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
thatgurlvixen: Una goodevening oo..hw was ur day?? I beseech thee brethen in God's name to please press pause on ur phones as per I'm trying to read thru d pages I missed..I told u pple infact begged not to exceed 6 pages buh u didn't listen..shey iss good?? embarassed see what y'all av caused now..if not for love ehn.. Mah no talk wetin I for do
Eeya. Sowi dear. D tin don pass 6pgs ni? Make I con assist you in reading ?tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jbluv55:
Hmmm.........kk.....think well n dnt give an answer that will make you fail the test o lipsrsealed

Lol...sure won't wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by MissSUPREMO: 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jbluv55:
Kk. But there is a Q I asked you the other tym n you dodged. undecided

The right moment I'm guessing has to do with smtn I'm suspecting undecided
What question did u ask?

N what u suspecting?

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.