Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (700956 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
luxanne:

*phew, you just won't stop right?

Okay 9icegee, what's your problem with me? Let's get this settled and pls let's do this without you having to converse your usual way smiley
* meanwhile, have i ever said i have a problem with her? I guess de question shud be de other way round, her problem with me, and this is a fine opportunity 4her to come clean and state it, mayb we can make up...but wil she seize de opportunity...?*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
9icegee: lol
he no think sha shocked chooiii what woman can cause grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
jb, sighted with my sniper.. The great feeler grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

I catch the salute o, how far? smiley
nice keeping grin

it is about a 100km cheesy
se you no cold sha?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Swiftboy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hello everybody! Who missed me?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
harlos:
nice keeping grin

it is about a 100km cheesy
se you no cold sha?

I'm aiit. I dey vex gan angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
NoLoveLost: y make i remove lost? E make am complete jooh.. Ah knw d msg am tryna pass tongue

ah dey place u 4 hot seat ni grin
E go make sense as u no wan respect ur oga undecided

hot seat ke, make backyard fry like suya?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
lalaboi:

Ok then.. Odabo tongue

cry cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2013

2 Likes

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

cry cry

I'll beg when you twerk tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

I'm aiit. I dey vex gan angry
Who be that? undecided
make i help deal with am
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
*sneaks in trying not to attract attention*
*coughs lightly(6x) while observing the newbie in the room who was spying wt another don ****ID earlier on*
Hmmm
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
lala pls stop hating, it wont pay you *her me now, hear me now* grin

harlos u sef knw sey lala no fit colect 'our' wife wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
Who is that person that done the guitar VN?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
lalaboi: [img]http://cdn.meme.li/i/pjff7.jpg[/img]

You sef feel am gringrin

no lie o wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55: *sneaks in trying not to attract attention*
*coughs lightly(6x) while observing the newbie in the room who was spying wt another don ****ID earlier on*
Hmmm
*yimu* spy kor fry ni tongue come inside jewh.. U welcomed grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
Yo!. . if na play make u stop am.

Sweet tease can handle ur yeye-ness. she cant handle that rap angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
NoLoveLost: lala pls stop hating, it wont pay you *her me now, hear me now* grin

harlos u sef knw sey lala no fit colect 'our' wife wink

What are you saying sef
Which one is our wife ?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
harlos:
Who be that? undecided
make i help deal with am

Na lalaboi sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
lalaboi: Yo!. . if na play make u stop am.

Sweet tease can handle ur yeye-ness. she cant handle that rap angry
naaa... i won't rap for sweet tease, i'll sing for her wink

my voice is getting better now....i'l still testing microphone winkwinkwink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
grin grin grin

Harlossss ooooo
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

Na lalaboi sad

Call my name again and watch me make kilishi off ur Gluteus angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
lalaboi:

I'll beg when you twerk tongue

I just did sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania: grin grin grin

Harlossss ooooo

I expect you to give him the right advice angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
harlos:
E go make sense as u no wan respect ur oga undecided

hot seat ke, make backyard fry like suya?
*in terryg voice* harlos the great, oga, na my broda oga grin

ah neva hear say dem dey fry suya oo Ah fink say na roast dem dey roast!! tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

Na lalaboi sad
*Finally an opportunity to finish him*

I don't want to know what offence he commit

where make i set, head, leg heart, thigh...

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
harlos:

What are you saying sef
Which one is our wife ?
God loves a cheerful giver sharer undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

I just did sad

I didnt see anythn. . . angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:
Oya, I have started crying. cry cry cry cry
Hope say you nor dey cry Agn. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
9icegee: lol

1. Stop conversing your usual way

2. Do the house a voice note as requested by ms_pee

3. If your answer is No to the above requests, give good reasons why.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
NoLoveLost: God loves a cheerful giver sharer undecided

If it is biscuit u want tell make i give you tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
Swiftboy: Hello everybody! Who missed me?

Hello Solomon smiley

Harlos, like seriously grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.