Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (700936 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
You peepu are busy laughn. . . na so e dey start o. . e go turn Vic o now
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania: grin grin grin

Harlossss ooooo
anti shuga.

Se mio koja aye mi wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
lalaboi: [img]http://cdn.meme.li/i/pjff7.jpg[/img]

grin grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
Vickii Ro: How dare Ruby de-activate!?
Some NLanders need laying of hands
thatgurlvixen:

Infact dey need to be stripped and tied to a pole..and then whipped with palmfronds that has been soaked in wax for 2 days.. Just imagine 'nobody' *loooooooooong hisss* angry
As e con deactivate now, I wonder what he gained from so doing and then he probably regrets his actions and in less than 24hrs creates another. undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
luxanne:

Hello Solomon smiley

Harlos, like seriously grin grin
lala of a boy caused it, help me tell him o sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
lalaboi:

Call my name again and watch me make kilishi off ur Gluteus angry

Lalaboi!!
And please post the pictures of the kilishi here for everyone to see tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:
As in eh...

So one of the memes I saw on that nairaland picture thread about guys forming hard men on nairaland and crying offline and then deactivating is actually true eh? undecided

Lemme goan look at the thread again grin
Hehehehe .........this one na you sabi o. lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
lalaboi:

I expect you to give him the right advice angry

cheesy
The song funny, give him urself. tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

Lalaboi!!
And please post the pictures of the kilishi here for everyone to see tongue

Oya bring your yarnsh. . NOW!! angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
grin I'm shaking it for...lipsrsealed
shocked Why una ladies dey too like to dey shake shake smtn? Una nor fit carry all dis smtn do anoda tn? tongue *carry two fingers tap d tn wey dey shake* na who you dey shake am for sef? grin

cheesycheesy

So its jb and ms pee that crawled..issokay..I saw somethings sha tongue
grin Wetin you C nau?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania:

cheesy
The song funny, give him urself. tongue
what else will he say ?
He already told me not to Rap again.

But i can sing.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
harlos:

If it is biscuit u want tell make i give you tongue
smh.. Biscuit kor plantain chips ni tongue

when you go release music album now? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
Hope say you nor dey cry Agn. wink

I'm still crying cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania: Lol.. 'nobody'? Reallllyyyyyyyy undecided

People can disappoint u mehn.

The tn serious. After we don talk Br3nd4 own finish (wey me still dey vex sef) n Reiné con even apologize CPA she no know how person go take feel b4 she do am, na im MAN con go deactivate coz of lipsrsealed.
Seriously disappointed too undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
harlos:
anti shuga.

Se mio koja aye mi wink

Harlos dear, when i heard u mention ''verse 2'' i was like wetin dey inside verse 1
Then i heard ''verse 3'' and i realise say na serious something. cheesy

Pls stop rapping, will u?

Thank u n God bless. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
sexywapmaster: hi room
Hello sexywapmaster.......are you for or against us? grin wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
NoLoveLost: smh.. Biscuit kor plantain chips ni tongue

when you go release music album now? grin

Album?
....i'll start thinking grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
*laffing ma as$ off* grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
Hehehehe .........this one na you sabi o. lipsrsealed

You dey fear? undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
harlos: Ruby deactivated angry

se fight yen serious to bayen ni

Anyways.... Good morning to all active members and the new comer too undecided
Ma da bobo na lohun jare sad.......me even think say na play dem dey play o.......na ms-pee I for dey expect say she go vex go deactivate..... grin

Anyways......Good evening to you jare
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
harlos:
lala of a boy caused it, help me tell him o sad

That kind inspiration, abeg reject am grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania:

Harlos dear, when i heard u mention ''verse 2'' i was like wetin dey inside verse 1
Then i heard ''verse 3'' and i realise say na serious something. cheesy

Pls stop rapping, will u?

Thank u n God bless. grin
gringrin i for do am enter verse 7

Yes ma but...i'm upcoming embarassedembarassed undecided

Amen and you to.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
Emmyk: Good Morning,
Harlos 9icegee, Luxanne, Shugamania, Ms.pee ,Vivien, Jbluv, ati others.

Who is interested in going back to school by December? ASUU should just tell us to resume by January, when they eventually call off strike this week.

Gtg. No more MB. Ciao. wink
How you dey Emmyk.......I dey gbadun ur way sha......na pure way.......till ur bck smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
Ma da bobo na lohun jare sad.......me even think say na play dem dey play o.......na ms-pee I for dey expect say she go vex go deactivate..... grin

good evening, how was ur monday?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ammanda :
How this thread catapult to this place nau?

Lost, lost,
You C as I dey track ma own jejelly grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
ms_pee:

I'm still crying cry

Oya sorry, no mind lalaboi you hear.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
The tn serious. After we don talk Br3nd4 own finish (wey me still dey vex sef) n Reiné con even apologize CPA she no know how person go take feel b4 she do am, na im MAN con go deactivate coz of WOMAN
Seriously disappointed too undecided

Shameful, I tell ya. embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
luxanne:

That kind inspiration, abeg reject am grin
Na the voice no good?
If na song no blame me, as the inspiration come i just rush enter studio do the song grin
....and i am upcoming o embarassed
does this mean music is not on my line
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:

Me keh? I dey mad? Na only animal go deactivate because of that kain thing.
As I young reach, I get sense pass some boys. Woman wrapper boys, they bend their hands to cry when a girl throws a shot at them online, and they shamefully deactivate.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
harlos:

Album?
....i'll start thinking grin
u wan turn 9icegee grin issorait
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
sexywapmaster: i dont know how to use this chatroom thas why
What do want to learn. I've bin proven to be a good guide& a good lecturer.....but I have a policy grin wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
luxanne:

Oya sorry, no mind lalaboi you hear.

I don hear sad
But I go still deactivate sha angry
I get chicken mind

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.