Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,340 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (706585 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 11:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
Jbluv55:
Unfortunately I dnt snore lyk dat tongue

So let's have 'em.
I didnt mean snoring. I mean you are presently on an errand for pops.

And I cant wait till u will get back. embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
Jb and Emmyk, howdy guys?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
Shugamania:

He he.. harlos come here oo.
When did I become maracana stadium?

I don't know how to explain better, my demonstrations are very good tho undecided

You want demonstration
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
Emmyk:
reminds me of "ah go always play for youuu, make the grace of Jesus see you through...". wink
cheesy
Play indeed.

Jbluv55:
Is dat so? Are you telling me that you take it? How often do you take it? cheesy cheesy

After you don giv them alomo finish + gulder, you no kno say d nxt tn na sleep? cheesy cheesy

Nitlad seems to have don a very good job with all of una. Even ms_pee did her own version of the elepepe cheesy cheesy

Yes na, three times daily- one bottle with every meal cool

He he, no wonder.. sorry, It skipped my mind.

I'm not infected. sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
ms_pee: No na. I'm not keeping mine. I don't want a situation whereby network will not allow me take them down immediately. The network has been frustrating me since morning. Make una no vex

But any moment from now I'd drop it kiss
Hello swerry. Howdy? Ntwk is quite good right now wink so do your thang
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switdick(m): 11:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
I FeeL Sorry For Nigerians In Nigeria...grin

Its Late already, and I don't Sleep Nights..

I've Got lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
Emmyk:
wow. "sweetness". *blushing for centuries*

I'm cool. Cozy weather for two *winks* my eyes are shutting, trying to hold.

You?

Oya chop kiss kiss

Put toothpick to hold them in placetongue

Tryna reach d fridge for you know whatwink without alerting mumcembarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
We have another yaba left patient in here tonight
undecided

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
Fisen na wa o sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switdick(m): 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
No Be Small O
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 11:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Oya chop kiss kiss

Put toothpick to hold them in placetongue

Tryna reach d fridge for you know whatwink without alerting mumcembarassed

ehm. Two seconds kiss??

That's way too short *yawnings*

1 minute kiss or I'll wake mum. Deal or no deal? undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switdick(m): 11:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
I'll Go The Whole Hog On This, Just One Mention Of My Handle ,Niqqa....Please Make My Night.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
harlos: Fisen na wa o sad
Ya still on probation tongue

Jb is too angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Not my pringlesembarassed my personal pringles go get yourstongue

Youtubecry

Hope to beat brazilshockedshocked when dogs lay eggsgringrin

Lol

Okay, I miss vixen too cheesy

Lol...I hope you hide your face when they do cos these boys are really on fire cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 11:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Mami,,eshey oo I stand ontop my pringles dey hail fa.. Shey ko wa le? wink

Yes ma'am
Ko wa le, along with d Pringles wink

harlos:
I don't know how to explain better, my demonstrations are very good tho undecided

You want demonstration

Of course.
oya use jb demonstrate and let me see
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 11:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
Night Night house

He don tay wey i see chycoroxie. who knows her whereabout?? sad sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 11:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
Shugamania:
cheesy
Play indeed.
Me ba?? embarassed embarassed Lemme catch you. Wagba! embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
Emmyk:

ehm. Two seconds kiss??

That's way too short *yawnings*

1 minute kiss or I'll wake mum. Deal or no deal? undecided

Twas a 'bro to sis' kissgrin

Wake her na..u will see what I will do to youtongue go ahead.. I dare you smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
Don't wanna doze in church 2moro, so good night guys kiss

Ms_pee sad

Ruby, I see ya and I guess chycoroxie should be fine wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
luxanne: Jb and Emmyk, howdy guys?

I'm cool. I like ur bedsheet's color ooo. cheesycheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switdick(m): 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
I'm Feeling Like Super Eagles.. grin

All I Do Is Win...

HaHaHahahaHa"

I'm Even Laughing In Caps Lock
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 11:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
Emmyk:
Me ba?? embarassed embarassed Lemme catch you. Wagba! embarassed

I'm uncatchable. cool
tongue

Got to go fun people. Goodnight nd sweetdreams guys. kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switdick(m): 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
Aarhh Aarhh. Aarhh, Elo Awayu..LoL
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
luxanne:

Lol

Okay, I miss vixen too cheesy

Lol...I hope you hide your face when they do cos these boys are really on fire cheesy

Yay!!!smiley

Good,,let 'em burn grin

Shugamania: .

Yes ma'am
Ko wa le, along with d Pringles wink

U want my pringles too?shockedshocked
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 12:00am On Nov 17, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Twas a 'bro to sis' kissgrin

Wake her na..u will see what I will do to youtongue go ahead.. I dare you smiley

*hurrily does 50 sit-ups, 50 press up, lift weight*.

Rushings back to meet Vixen flexin my muscle, showing her my 6packs*

WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU WILL DO? REMIND ME. undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:01am On Nov 17, 2013
Emmyk:

I'm cool. I like ur bedsheet's color ooo. cheesycheesy

Wake up tongue

Lol..
Am off to bed dear.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 12:04am On Nov 17, 2013
Shugamania:

I'm uncatchable. cool
tongue

Got to go fun people. Goodnight nd sweetdreams guys. kiss
Okay lovie. Run now sha. Till later today after church. wink

Miss ya. Sleep tight. One love. kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switdick(m): 12:04am On Nov 17, 2013
Oh My G!

Ok, Its Official ,I Need To Go To The Dogs

I'm Exuding Too Much Heat, Someone On This LovelY Thread Should Quench Me.

Someone Willing to Die Like Me Too o

As Y'all Know ,I'm Not Well.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 12:06am On Nov 17, 2013
luxanne:

Wake up tongue

Lol..
Am off to bed dear.
Alright Luxi lovie. We'll continue later today. Ciao. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 17, 2013
Emmyk:

*hurrily does 50 sit-ups, 50 press up, lift weight*.

Rushings back to meet Vixen flexin my muscle, showing her my 6packs*

WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU WILL DO? REMIND ME. undecided

I said I will chew u like chewing stick,,roll u like belt,,put u inside waterproof gift pack and then dash u out.. Oya Near me first cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by switdick(m): 12:08am On Nov 17, 2013
Listen To "Set Me On Fire" By Me

Hahaha

I'm Setting Missiles , I don't Want anyone Affected By This Style...
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 12:10am On Nov 17, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

I said I will chew u like chewing stick,,roll u like belt,,put u inside waterproof gift pack and then dash u out.. Oya Near me first cheesy
lets suspend it till we are back from church sha. I'm not afraid ooooh. undecided

sleep tight sweet. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.