Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,728 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (712804 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2013
harlos: You don bring the goodies

E dey that side tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by UjSizzle(f): 11:44am On Nov 17, 2013
Ammanda :

Hehehe,,, may be I need to talk with uju too
Or may be call her attention to this place tongue

Tovot may take u lightly if I show her what u did.
I'd love to know what he did smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2013
ms_pee:

E dey that side tongue
cleared tongue

services should be over nowundecided

070SWEETTEASE *dialing... ......*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
jumping king...nice to have u here again.. where ve u been? missed ya..

nolovelost...i see u

hello everyone...happy sunday

harlos...u go just dey dial wen u nor get credit, if e nor go, u go put am for netwhore head grin grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
Madam fab, I see you smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
Jbluv55:
Haaaa! Nor be say I 4get you na princess. Omi lo po ju oka lo o. But mo ti ready fun e ryt now.

Ok,,oya where is it?? smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
ms_pee: Madam fab, I see you smiley
bebe wats up? happy sunday
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
UNA HAPPY SUNDAY OOH.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos:
cleared tongue

services should be over nowundecided

070SWEETTEASE *dialing... ......*
I yaff showed cheesy I'll leave dis one for 3hrs just in case, i don tire to dey miss una

And Vixen, the last 2 are d ones you missed d other day
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
cheesy princeparix welcome!!!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
fabulousdame:
bebe wats up? happy sunday

I'm aiit. Hope you're fine?

Happy sunday to you too.

Eh eh, sweet tease kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
sweet tease..nice pictures...i love d 2nd one.. cheesy cheesy

i want to see shuga...

i'm fine ms pee.. where is ur pix na?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tapout(m): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
Same guys..una no dey tire.. Wats d winning prize sef??undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
ms_pee:

I'm aiit. Hope you're fine?

Happy sunday to you too.

Eh eh, sweet tease kiss
I hope i have cleared my debts cheesy

fabulousdame: sweet tease..nice pictures...i love d 2nd one.. cheesy cheesy

i want to see shuga...

i'm fine ms pee.. where is ur pix na?
Thank you dear kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
Oya lemme see if I can upload the ugly ones now embarassed

The fine ones have refused to upload cry cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
Sweet sweet sweet sweet
grin grin grin grin

Ayam very happy, me don miss u plenty, but wetin you take embrace me when you came just dey sweet my inside since i see am kisskisskisskiss

*Singing* She is the sweetest girl...

I won't eat for three days, each day for each pics....
Baby i wish not to eat for a month grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
fabulousdame: jumping king...nice to have u here again.. where ve u been? missed ya..

nolovelost...i see u

hello everyone...happy sunday

harlos...u go just dey dial wen u nor get credit, if e nor go, u go put am for netwhore head grin grin
if its to call my love in tokyo cheesy
i do it on a free toll tongue

he he... fab fab good morning wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
ms_pee: Oya lemme see if I can upload the ugly ones now embarassed

The fine ones have refused to upload cry cry
I dey wait grin
Btw hope say you don bliv me now tongue

harlos: Sweet sweet sweet sweet
grin grin grin grin

Ayam very happy, me don miss u plenty, but wetin you take embrace me when you came just dey sweet my inside since i see am kisskisskisskiss

*Singing* She is the sweetest girl...

I won't eat for three days, each day for each pics....
Baby i wish not to eat for a month grin
I missed you too sweetie......

*singing* she is the sweetest guy...

Baby are you trying to tell me dat you won't eat my food for 3days? embarassed after stressing myself in d kitchen sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos:

morning ke? anyways all ba greeting.. how is u?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos:

morning ke? anyways all na greeting.. how is u?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Odunharry(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
sweet-tease:

I yaff showed cheesy I'll leave dis one for 6hrs just in case, i don tire to dey miss una

Gal i. Dey vex for u o....y U na come miiss nairaland?

Harlos abeg leav ma swt Tease for me
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
sweet-tease:

I dey wait grin
Btw hope say you don bliv me now tongue

I missed you too sweetie......

*singing* she is the sweetest guy...

Baby are you trying to tell me dat you won't eat my food for 3days? embarassed after stressing myself in d kitchen sad
Baby i must confess i'm very hungry but you know what happiness fall untop joy, hunger will run away....wink

I'm not gonna let ur effort go unnoticed. Straight to the dining...
*whispers to her ear*
you are the best cook kisswink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
fabulousdame:

morning ke? anyways all na greeting.. how is u?

no blame me fabulous.

I thought i just woke up and she was the first thing i saw today cheesy

How is the day going there?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
Odunharry:
Gal i. Dey vex for u o....y U na come miiss nairaland?

Harlos abeg leav ma swt Tease for me

Jbluv family don come again
na u lala send come dis time abi?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos:

no blame me fabulous.

I thought i just woke up and she was the first thing i saw today cheesy

How is the day going there?
my day is going well...urs?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
I've been sleeping like a new born since morning.

How was service today?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
sweet-tease:

I yaff showed cheesy I'll leave dis one for 6hrs just in case, i don tire to dey miss una

Mehn..see finenesstongue shuga,,where are u oo..ST will represent forum games for miss nl

Btw you and harlos should stop your mushy mushy stuff angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ms pee... Maa yoju o
me see with my eyes otongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Mehn..see finenesstongue shuga,,where are u oo..ST will represent forum games for miss nl

Btw you and harlos should stop your mushy mushy stuff angry

fitness to make sense grin

uhm If i hear you tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos: I've been sleeping like a new born since morning.

How was service today?
it was great...

vixen..wats up girl?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos: Ms pee... Maa yoju o
me see with my eyes otongue

wetin you see? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.