Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,515 members, 7,865,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

Yemi Alade Finally Admits ‘Yes I’m In A Relationship With My Manager" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Finally Admits ‘Yes I’m In A Relationship With My Manager" (1632 Views)

Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood / ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz / How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Finally Admits ‘Yes I’m In A Relationship With My Manager" by simtosul: 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
After years of lots of speculations about her
romantic affair with her manager, sultry female
singer in an exclusive chat with Nigeriafilms.com
revealed all her fans needs to know about the
over publicized love relationship.
According to her, yes she is having an affair with
her manager, Taiye Aliyu but on a different angle.
“Well, it has been years. But is this news still
flying around? Yes, I have a relationship with him;
a working relationship. He is my manager, he is
managing my music, not my personal life.’
When we gave the instance of Tiwa Savage who
vehemently denied dating her then Manager,
Teebilliz until their shocking marriage proposal
popped up, Yemi Alade, swiftly reminded
Nigeriafilms.com that her name is ‘Yemi’, so her
case should be different.
‘Well, my name is Yemi Alade, I don’t know what
tomorrow holds, but people can expect what they
want to expect though. I’m not holding back
anyone’s expectations,’ she boldly stated.
On the kind of man she would love to hook up
with, the ‘Mama Africa; crooner, said her ideal
man should have a good sense of humour,
prospective, God fearing and good pocket is an
added advantage.

www.nigeriafilms.com/news/38022/10/nfc-exclusive-yes-im-in-a-relationship-with-my-man.html

Re: Yemi Alade Finally Admits ‘Yes I’m In A Relationship With My Manager" by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
shocked
Re: Yemi Alade Finally Admits ‘Yes I’m In A Relationship With My Manager" by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Really?

The girl above me go sabi fork oo. See her nyash shocked
Re: Yemi Alade Finally Admits ‘Yes I’m In A Relationship With My Manager" by joey4sheva(m): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mtchewwwww..... I just wasted my data
Re: Yemi Alade Finally Admits ‘Yes I’m In A Relationship With My Manager" by flokii: 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Yemi Alade Finally Admits ‘Yes I’m In A Relationship With My Manager" by Duru009(m): 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
She disappointed me.....

I tot she was more responsible.
And surprise
Re: Yemi Alade Finally Admits ‘Yes I’m In A Relationship With My Manager" by Duru009(m): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
She disappointed me.....

I tot she was more responsible.
And she surprise me.....

I use to like her but this......

(1) (Reply)

Is This Dog The Tallest In The World??? / Throwback Photo Of I Go Die: See Transformation / #AMVCA2016 - A Closer Look At Adesua Etomi's Fabulous Jumpsuit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.