Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

How Do I Start Up A Pet Store ,your Advice Is Seriously Needed . - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Do I Start Up A Pet Store ,your Advice Is Seriously Needed . (927 Views)

Jungle Justice On A Pet Python: Man Inspired By Pretty Mike Acquires N23k Python / If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? / Get A Pet Store Website Were Visitors Can Shop Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start Up A Pet Store ,your Advice Is Seriously Needed . by Gee15: 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
Fellow nairalanders happy New year ,I want to start up a pet store in my area because we do not have a pet store close by. I already have a store and using it for something else but would like to add the pet stuff to it so that the store can bring in more money and make pet feeds available for pet lovers around my area .I want to know where to get the feeds and accessories here in Lagos at whole sales .I wait patiently for your advice and support and Phone numbers are welcome to talk more in details.
Re: How Do I Start Up A Pet Store ,your Advice Is Seriously Needed . by Magpies(m): 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
Gee15:
Fellow nairalanders happy New year ,I want to start up a pet store in my area because we do not have a pet store close by. I already have a store and using it for something else but would like to add the pet stuff to it so that the store can bring in more money and make pet feeds available for pet lovers around my area .I want to know where to get the feeds and accessories here in Lagos at whole sales .I wait patiently for your advice and support and Phone numbers are welcome to talk more in details.
drop your contact here for guys with adequate knowledge to help you out
Re: How Do I Start Up A Pet Store ,your Advice Is Seriously Needed . by Gee15: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
Magpies:
drop your contact here for guys with adequate knowledge to help you out

Here is my contact 08029453358 ,you can only chat with me on watsapp as am presently of network area,your advice will be very welcome.
Re: How Do I Start Up A Pet Store ,your Advice Is Seriously Needed . by KingAfo(m): 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
So have you started?

(1) (Reply)

Lhasa Apso For Sale At Cheap Price / Puppy Nipple Guarding Whelping And Raising Puppies / Rescuers Engage In 2 Hours Of Deadly War With 3-meter Python (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.