Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy (53721 Views)

Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party / Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by DirtyGold: 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
Okay
Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by tottinova: 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
Trump abeg win so that you will send all this people back to nigeria.
Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by Missmossy(f): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nice grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by AMPLIFY: 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
if i may ask-how?
tpiar:

your post is in bad taste.
Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by openmine(m): 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
What a lady...she is now back to her lovely shape... kiss kiss
Still looking as gorgeous as eva.. kiss kiss
A lesson to MOST of the ladies esp naija ladies who feel being married or giving birth is a license or reason to look out of shape and unattractive... tongue tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
Skybee1:
i cnt jst stop luvin d gal,she's jst wowww,by d way wahs d sex of her new bae?

a girl
Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by Software202(m): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
naij0:
Hmmmm *wink*
Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by adeniyisamuel59(m): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
Odi egwu! Despite the fact that she has been vandalized several times without numbers, she still keep her shape...good for her.
Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by babythug(f): 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
cruzita:
I really love women who after giving birth work their way back to shape not all those that turn to FLABBY WRAPPER TYING WOMEN.

Clap for yasef..... we are here watching you in 3D

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by Mergic(m): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
This kind school wey their students no dey wear uniform..none of my biz tho...nice pix
Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by emmadinoyi: 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
Are you an experienced tailor looking for a job in Abuja
Are you great at sewing male or female cloths,
Then call 08037860571.
Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by cruzita(f): 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
babythug:

Clap for yasef..... we are here watching you in 3D
3D no small upgrade to 6D na
Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by Kulas: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
I think so far this lady is taking the good footsteps of Omotola by having a peaceful and stable marriage devoid of divorce which is common to many Nigerian actress.Please keep it up and never dream of messing up your marriage like your colleagues in the indurstry.Dont divorce so you can enter our good books like Omotola.May God continue to bless your marriage.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by KanwuliaJara: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
Na for Nigerian harmattan dem they were all that "bomber jacket"? grin

This girl ehn? She too much!!!
Always rubbing the nostrils of her h-enemies in the refuse dumpster! grin

Very hard-working!!!

You go gal!!!! cool

You RRRROCK!

Abeg! Bring baby #4 to complete the SWEEEEET PACKAGE!!!!! grin

Amen!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by prettykatty(f): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
she is beautiful
Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by Yeske: 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
The blunders in the title of this thread na elele, hian
Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by stchinedu: 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
cruzita:
I really love women who after giving birth work their way back to shape not all those that turn to FLABBY WRAPPER TYING WOMEN.
Gaskiya!!! You get mouth o grin cheesy grin cheesy
I have been laffin my ass out since I read your comment. Truly, I have seen a good number of such 'lazy' women who start competing with their mother in-law for 'granny shape and look' after birth.
Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by diva90: 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
She looks good! Her husband no go allow her rest... Hope baby number 4 is not loading soon!
Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by tpiar: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
tottinova:
Trump abeg win so that you will send all this people back to nigeria.

Mergic:
This kind school wey their students no dey wear uniform..none of my biz tho...nice pix

i think this is overseas school as the first poster pointed out.
Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by tottinova: 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
tpiar:

i think this is overseas school as the first poster pointed out.

That's why i want trump to win.
Was it not in Nigeria she got her education

So e no go bad if her children sef hustle
Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by tpiar: 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
tottinova:

That's why i want trump to win.
Was it not in Nigeria she got her education

So e no go bad if her children sef hustle

Is it right though, to base an election campaign on the premise of sending Nigerians back to Nigeria?
Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by tottinova: 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
tpiar:

Is it right though, to base an election campaign on the premise of sending Nigerians back to Nigeria?

Na, it isn't
That's y I said I pray he wins cus black Americans won't vote for him.
Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by tpiar: 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
I guess.
Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by cruzita(f): 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
stchinedu:

Gaskiya!!! You get mouth o grin cheesy grin cheesy
I have been laffin my ass out since I read your comment. Truly, I have seen a good number of such 'lazy' women who start competing with their mother in-law for 'granny shape and look' after birth.
its very bad
Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by coolfredo(m): 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Berrylite:
She is a super woman.

Guess she didnt mess up herself in her youths.

God bless her and her family
mumy no vex oo how do u mean by messing up herself in her youth?
Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by tpiar: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
was that the only thing you saw?

I think her fans are just throwing jabs at the husband's first wife.

what a crew.

maybe she or the husband owns one or more of the ids sef.
Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
cruzita:

Seriously! The wrapper thing is so annoying!
Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by mamagee3(f): 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lovely!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Skybee1:
i cnt jst stop luvin d gal,she's jst wowww,by d way wahs d sex of her new bae?

It's a girl!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by ChinonsoDike2: 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
Oh my! They're so ugly lol.
Re: Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy by ChinonsoDike2: 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

It's a girl!

Ugly people shouldn't mate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bode George's Model Son, Yinka, Shares New Hot Photos / Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" / Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.