Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

The Day I Will Never Forget - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Day I Will Never Forget (5645 Views)

7 Types Of Punishments We Had In School We Can Never Forget / Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! / That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Day I Will Never Forget by godlypaul72: 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
In secondary school, I was very poor in Maths and Chemistry. During exams, I'd get between 2% and 8%. The results used to be announced out from the lowest to the highest marks, So I would always be the 1st Or 2nd to be called out. One day, the Maths results were being released and my name wasn't among the first to be called out. The teacher got to 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s && 70s. Still my paper had not been called out. Everyone kept looking at me asking " Guy wats up? How you take do am?" And the teacher went on to the 80s And when he got to 88%, He had one paper remaining. I then asked myself, could I have scored a 90% in maths? I was feeling very anxious and happy now that I knew I had proved the so
called genius wrong, Could I have gotten 88%? I thought my dreams have been answered...The whole class was amazed as every one kept looking at me. It was Unbelievable. Finally the teacher looked up and said, "There is a cow that did not write his name on the paper that scored0%. If you have not received your paper come and get it now... I FAINTED!...... if Na u waiting u go do?

1 Share

Re: The Day I Will Never Forget by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
hahahahahahahahahahaha very funny.
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget by Khan1993: 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lol. Now this got my whole dental formula exposed.

(1) (Reply)

Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation / Top 3 Colleges Of Education In Nigeria / Historic Pictures From World Wars ( Gorelovers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.