Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,700 members, 7,865,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? (15668 Views)

‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze / Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari / After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by chrystalC(m): 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
I'll simply sign the necessary docs nd handover this country for proper development with the clause of collecting the country back when there's enough development and stability....
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by franklingud(m): 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
Okay, lemme say the truth.
24 hrs isn't enough to accomplish anything, ever. So, i'd help myself with some cash.
And maybe do something in our health sector. grin grin
I try na.
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by joshrare(m): 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
geesilver:
can't you see its a wish.
Are you one of them, sorry its a bad business for u. My own go pass PMB

Lol

You got me there

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by arazanbal: 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
I will disolve thd entity call nigeria.it was neva ment to be.it was an xperiment dt failed.jst lik inventors do by pulin d plug when an xperiment failed.by dis simple act there would't hav been militant or boko boys.nt even the civil war
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by BlackOnassis(m): 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
I would appoint the best vice president I can find. When I leave after 24 hrs, Nigeria would be in good hands and that would be my gift and legacy to the country.
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Favourog13(m): 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
Since they're about a 150million people in naija, I will take 150million naira and share it to every family in Nigeria.
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by gynny(f): 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
mentorandfriend:
I will call an emergency meeting of all the police men and women in Nigeria, from the Recruit to the Inspector General; gather them all at the National Stadium. When I'm sure everyone is in, I go ahead and blow it up.
you are so funny..

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by mentorandfriend(m): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2016
gynny:
you are so funny..

wink
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
One thing that will help this country is regional system or peacefull division. from there, let each region deal with its problems.
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by Mzjacy(f): 10:29am On Jan 30, 2016
mentorandfriend:
I will call an emergency meeting of all the police men and women in Nigeria, from the Recruit to the Inspector General; gather them all at the National Stadium. When I'm sure everyone is in, I go ahead and blow it up.
lolz why na
Re: If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? by mentorandfriend(m): 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
Mzjacy:
lolz why na
The Nigerian Police is a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Swears In Boss Mustapha As Secretary To The Government Of The Federation / Reps Reject VAT 7.5% Increment, Warn FG / Ife Oyedele Steps Down For Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.