Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze (13085 Views)

"Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman / My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures / 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Sanchez01: 10:43am On Feb 22, 2017
The apex Igbo socio-cultural organisation, Ohanaeze Ndigbo has stated that it is working for a Nigerian President of Igbo extraction in no distant time.

The President of Ohanaeze Ndigbo in Anambra, Mr Damian Okeke-Ogene, who made this statement on Tuesday, said the Chief Nnia Nwodo-led executive of the organization would look into many problems facing the south east geopolitical zone, including producing a Nigerian President of Igbo extraction.
He said, “This present Ohanaeze is not the one you used to know; the executive of Ohanaeze is ready to pursue Igbo agenda of which the Igbo presidency is part of it.

“The Ohanaeze president is consulting widely with the different tribes and ethnic groupings in the country.

“By the time he is done, other parts of Nigeria will know the need to fully integrate the Igbos into the main stream of Nigerian politics.

“What he is doing at the moment is to restore the dignity and values of Igbo nation.”

He added that Ohanaeze leadership was all hands on deck for peace and unity among Igbo brethren.

On the recent fire outbreak in Onitsha, the president advised Governor Willie Obiano to start considering the value of lives and property before granting licences for the construction of filling stations.

“The state government should deploy the services of vehicle inspection officers to ensure their roadworthiness and fitness of the drivers,” he said.
http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/22/working-produce-igbo-president-ohaneze/
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by TreasuredLeidy(f): 10:44am On Feb 22, 2017
OK. work hard.
I personally will vote for him.
am very sure it will make a change

4 Likes

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Sanchez01: 10:45am On Feb 22, 2017
This is just the height of confusion. One minute you represent an entire people in saying you want to pull out, the next, you represent this same people by telling the world you are mapping out plans to producing a head of your extraction.

You don't represent a people in this manner undecided

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by sarrki(m): 10:46am On Feb 22, 2017
I agree with ohaneze we are all one

It's politicians that are dividing us and that criminal call kanu

Also the miscreants called ipob

I will support igbo presidency whenever it present itself

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by kabrud: 10:46am On Feb 22, 2017
Which Nigeria? The 'zoo'? Tah! God forbid. I will rather vote Atiku.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 22, 2017
The Idiotic People of Biafra IPOB are at it again. lipsrsealed

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Otutu1(m): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2017
Who igbo president help?

Ohaneze please close mouth small and stop revealing all your plans.

3 Likes

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Qmerit(m): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2017
To lead Zoo or Biafra?

11 Likes

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by sarrki(m): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2017
Sanchez01:
This is just the height of confusion. One minute you represent an entire people in saying you want to pull out, the next, you represent this same people by telling the world you are mapping out plans to producing a head of your extraction.

Don't worry Weare doing our possible best to enlightened the gullible Igbos

South east are good people except criminals Ike kanu and Ipob

Willie is a good example also chimaroke nnamani is another good example

Igbos are terrorist

There followers are enemies of state

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by ipobarecriminals: 10:49am On Feb 22, 2017
undecided sad ;Dko le work. sad.No way for immigrants jews from ivory coast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Sanchez01: 10:49am On Feb 22, 2017
Otutu1:
Who igbo president help?

Do they really have one? I think not.

3 Likes

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by sarrki(m): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2017
Otutu1:
Who igbo president help?

Please I beg you don't tell our great leaders to shut up

Your system needs a factory fitted reset

Start now

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by DONGOYARO1: 10:50am On Feb 22, 2017
Confused tribe

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by yarimo(m): 10:51am On Feb 22, 2017
That is commendable, but ohaneze I hope you are referring to year 2098 abi? grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by sarrki(m): 10:52am On Feb 22, 2017
yarimo:
That is commendable, but ohaneze I hope you are referring year 2098 abi? grin

My good brother

Don't mix criminal elements with igbo

Ipob and kanu are the persona gratta

6 Likes

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by sarrki(m): 10:55am On Feb 22, 2017
Karlman:
IGBO PRESIDENT WILL NOT SERVE THE IGBO ANY GOOD

Spotted

1 Like

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Sanchez01: 10:55am On Feb 22, 2017
sarrki:

Don't worry Weare doing our possible best to enlightened the gullible Igbos

South east are good people except criminals Ike kanu and Ipob

Willie is a good example also chimaroke nnamani is another good example

Igbos are terrorist

There followers are enemies of state
Members and followers of IPOB are gullible, I agree, but they are not stu.pid in any way. We all have the right to association and free will. The only problem with them is that they're going about the agitation the wrong way. Kanu is a criminal, I quite agree but branding a group from a people as 'terrorists' when all they do is protest is not proper.

And unfortunately, the Ohaneze is not representing the Igbo people the way it should.

1 Like

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Ngokafor(f): 10:55am On Feb 22, 2017
..As for as i am concerned,Igbo Presidency will not cut it with the present structure Nigeria operates...Restructuring still remains the only way. forward.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Everfrank(m): 10:56am On Feb 22, 2017
sarrki:
I agree with ohaneze we are all one

It's politicians that are dividing us and that criminal call kanu

Also the miscreants called ipob

I will support igbo presidency whenever it present itself

The fact is that Igbos can't make one of their own president just as they lacked the capacity to retain GEJ as president. The north and the south west hold the four aces. We will decide when to make an Igbo president and who to make. There will be like 5000 presidential aspirants including some Nairalanders. grin grin
But they must jettison the idea of Biafra and stop the hate campaign against the rest of us. We can't make a president that hates us. cool

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Otutu1(m): 10:56am On Feb 22, 2017
sarrki:

Please I beg you don't tell our great leaders to shut up

Your system needs a factory fitted reset

Start now

You're the one who is in serious need of a brain reset

Just tell me one thing the so called 'great leaders' have done for the igbo man on the streets or leave my mentions
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Doug07034780891(m): 11:02am On Feb 22, 2017
Igbos produced the first president of the federal republic of Nigeria- Rt. Hon. Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe

Igbos produced the first executive vice president of the federal republic of Nigeria- Rt. Hon. Dr. Alex Ekwueme

Igbos produced the first senate president of the federal republic of Nigeria- Dr. Nwafor Orizu

What the Igbos need right now is a level playing ground for all to thrive irrespective of tribe or religion. Federal government should provide the necessary infrastructures for business to thrive like energy- making sure that Nigerians enjoys 24/7 power supply. People tend to join politics as a last recourse because most of them failed in private sector due non existent of necessary infrastructure particularly power supply which is the bane of Nigerian economy.

7 Likes

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Karlman: 11:05am On Feb 22, 2017
sarrki:

Spotted
...LITTLE RAT, WHAT HAVE YOU SPOTTED? ...dont go messing around the corners of my room...cos i have 1001 ways of getting rid of roddents.
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by holatin(m): 11:09am On Feb 22, 2017
kabrud:
Which Nigeria? The 'zoo'? Tah! God forbid. I will rather vote Atiku.
d same zoo your parent live abi.
then u and them are what ?.
Cus na only animal dey live for zoo

2 Likes

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by kelvyn7: 11:09am On Feb 22, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by kabrud: 11:10am On Feb 22, 2017
holatin:
d same one your parent live abi.
then u and them are what ?

E pain am.
E really pain am. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by laurel03(m): 11:10am On Feb 22, 2017
except na only yeeboo go contest for all d parties.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Ncanpresident(m): 11:10am On Feb 22, 2017
Confused people

1 Like

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Pavore9: 11:10am On Feb 22, 2017
While some are dying for the actualization of Biafra?

3 Likes

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by NNVanguard(m): 11:10am On Feb 22, 2017
Ohaneze seem confused. What do they want? Biafra or Nigeria Presidency??

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano / Chibuike Amaechi Celebrates His 54th Birthday / APC Welcomes Appointment Of New Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.