Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,423 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

Willing To Pay For This Soundcard Driver - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Willing To Pay For This Soundcard Driver (657 Views)

ITEMS AT A GIVE AWAY PRICE / Anyone Willing To Pay 25k For My Bold 4 Today / Pay For Your Whatsapp In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Willing To Pay For This Soundcard Driver by phreakabit(m): 4:00am On Jun 24, 2009
Creative sound blaster audigy. I've got the Hardware itself so all i need is the driver. reply here if you got it
Re: Willing To Pay For This Soundcard Driver by Carshopper(m): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2009
hmmm, i think i have the software but wld have to confirm, i knw when i bought my dell 1400 i requested for the sound blaster audigy software, but you can call me later in the day to confirm, 08038181313, i can give you for a token if it is wat you nid
Re: Willing To Pay For This Soundcard Driver by utotomi8(m): 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2009
@phreakabit

what is wrong with you. YOU WANT TO PAY FOR A DRIVER AVAILABLE ONLINE. Please, just post the name of the driver and I will give you a download link, or better yet, I will send it to your email. Or just search for it on google.
Re: Willing To Pay For This Soundcard Driver by Carshopper(m): 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2009
hmmm, got it, vista driver for sound blaster audigy advanced mb
Re: Willing To Pay For This Soundcard Driver by phreakabit(m): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2009
@ utotomi8
Thanks a whole lot for your most applaudable suggestion, I did download one from the creative website a week ago, wouldn't install cos it turned out to be corrupt,so i decided to check here to see if i would get a hard copy hopefully.Anyway I just got one off the web about a minute ago. (updrivers.com to be precise), I would let you know if it works, incase it doesn't the card is a Sound blaster Audigy Platinum eX, Once again Thanks for your help,this forum could do with more people like you, Thanks everyone for your effort, would get back to you if i still can't get it to work.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mac Book Laptop / Who Need Proxifier Software? / Need Cisco Router Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.