Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Name 15 Ex-governors, 55 Nigerians That Stole N1.34tr, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name 15 Ex-governors, 55 Nigerians That Stole N1.34tr, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed (503 Views)

55 People Stole N1.34tr – Lai Mohammed / Lai Mohammed Must Name 15 Ex-governors, 55 Nigerians That Stole N1.34tr – Fayose / 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name 15 Ex-governors, 55 Nigerians That Stole N1.34tr, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by comos: 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State, has challenged the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed to make public names of the 15 former governors and 55 Nigerians that he claimed stole N1.34 trillion between 2006 and 2013 or keep his mouth shut permanently.

In a statement by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, Governor Fayose said “The reality is that the All Progressives Congress (APC) Federal Government has destroyed the economy within eight months in power and rather than look for solutions to the problems facing Nigeria, Lai Mohammed and his cohorts are branding bogus figures about stolen money just to cover up their lack of solution to the country’s economic problems.”

culled from Vangaurd.
Re: Name 15 Ex-governors, 55 Nigerians That Stole N1.34tr, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by praxisnetworks: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
lipsrsealed

Time people forget they are no longer in opposition... Lai wake up
Re: Name 15 Ex-governors, 55 Nigerians That Stole N1.34tr, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
I still believe that FAYOSE has IGBO Blood in Him..... The only fearless PDP governor right now.
Re: Name 15 Ex-governors, 55 Nigerians That Stole N1.34tr, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
if lie momo can do just what this man said, the zoo will fall
if not, the zoo will still fall
why? because most of the names are now in APC camp
makes me wonder, is APC a place where corrupt people get solace and protection after looting?
every corrupt official that joins APC becomes a saint instantaneously take amechi for instance
is APC capable of change? NO what about chanji? i think yes they are capable of bringing chanji and i know that most people now agree
i seldom see sai baba chants again why?

(1) (Reply)

2016 Budget: A-ibom Assembly Tasks Mdas On IGR / Rescuing APC Is Not Part Of Buhari’s Duties - Oyegun / A Must Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.