Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

2016 Budget: A-ibom Assembly Tasks Mdas On IGR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Budget: A-ibom Assembly Tasks Mdas On IGR (499 Views)

Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen / Labour Tackles Fayose Over Claims On IGR / Appeal Court Sacks Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 Budget: A-ibom Assembly Tasks Mdas On IGR by Jusmudi(m): 7:02am On Jan 28, 2016
Uyo—FOLLOWING the drop in the revenue from federation allocation to states in the country, Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly has advised the various ministries, departments and agencies of government to prioritize the items on their budget proposals that will generate revenue for the state.
Chairman, House Committee on Finance and Appropriations, Mr. Usoro Akpanusoh, gave the advice, yesterday, during the 2016 budget defence organised by his committee for the 57 MDAs in the state.
Gov Emmanuel Udom of Akwa-Ibom
This came as most of the MDAs demanded for increase in the vote appropriated for them for year 2016 while making their presentations during the budget defense.
Akpanusoh appealed to them to understand the current economic situation in the country and ensure judicious use of the funds allocated to the items in their proposals for the effective implementation of the 2016 budget.
He said, “My appeal is that you should prioritize items on your budget. There is no need asking for more allocation of funds especially when you are not sure that you will access all during the fiscal year.”
He said that with the drop in the oil revenue, the state was seeking other ways of improving its internally generated revenue to fund the 2016 budget.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/2016-budget-a-ibom-assembly-tasks-mdas-on-igr/
Re: 2016 Budget: A-ibom Assembly Tasks Mdas On IGR by OhimaiTours: 7:20am On Jan 28, 2016
Space booked
Re: 2016 Budget: A-ibom Assembly Tasks Mdas On IGR by Jusmudi(m): 7:26am On Jan 28, 2016
OhimaiTours:
Space booked
U never still change
Re: 2016 Budget: A-ibom Assembly Tasks Mdas On IGR by OhimaiTours: 7:29am On Jan 28, 2016
Jusmudi:

U never still change

Do you know me before?
Re: 2016 Budget: A-ibom Assembly Tasks Mdas On IGR by Jusmudi(m): 7:36am On Jan 28, 2016
OhimaiTours:

Do you know me before?
Bros, Nooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: 2016 Budget: A-ibom Assembly Tasks Mdas On IGR by poiZon: 8:49am On Jan 28, 2016
it is well in my state.
God will give my amiable govr the wisdom to lead the state aright cos his name is right.
it is time to work n shun politics of hatred n divisiveness. ....akwaibomites we r one, let umana okon umana n other selfish elders who r after thier pockets alone not distort the unity that has been accorded our state all these years..God bless akwa abasi ibom state.
God bless udom gabriel emmanuel aka mr right!
Re: 2016 Budget: A-ibom Assembly Tasks Mdas On IGR by davidmark4naija: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2016
My lovely State shd adopt FG's Zero Budgeting style.

There is no shame in copying what is good and needed.

There is no sense in putting down computers and generators again in 2016 budget when you alredi did so in 2015 budget. Abi computers now have 1 year life span?

Kudos to the govt for the idea sha, at least its a good start.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrest’s Goodluck Jonathan’s Ally, Jide Omokore / Kasu Lecturer:why Dr Danfulani Ought To Have Been Granted Bail. / Aluko Should Shut Up Why Didnt Buhari Deliver Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.