Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose (24530 Views)

Obasanjo Steps Out For African Youth Governance To Promote Girl Education(pics) / Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood-fayose / How I Delivered Good Governance To Rivers State - Amaechi - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by linusbnn(m): 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
aluk:

Is Ekiti not one of those states being hit by Lassa fever? And is Fayose not the governor of Ekiti anymore? So what is Fayose doing to curtail the epidemic in his state? Oh, I guess he is rather watching the so-called 'Nollywood movies'. Useless and clownish governor who has lost every sense of decorum and direction...

What has lagos done?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by Akaujaa(m): 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
When Buhari will open Fayose's can of worms, some disgruntled elements will jump out to shout witch-hunting. Ekiti people, tame your dog now ooo before it enters the hunter's trap.
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by IceMan85(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
MosakuAW:

Can this guy just keep mute and face his main duty as Governor of Ekiti and stop ranting like he is the new chairman of the dead party called PDP.

His ranting are not longer interesting like it use to be. Let him just change tactics.

When was the last time he commision good projects anf picture it for all to see in Ekiti, rather he keeps roaming the street of Ekiti and also attacking PMP at every corner.

Dont worry, PMP is cooking your pot of soup and you will eat it hot with cold Origin.

#Longlive SouthWest
#Longlive SouthEast
#Longlive NorthCentral
#Longlive NorthWest
#Longlive NorthEast
#Longlive SouthSouth and
#Longlive Nigeria.

#We are one and will remain one forever.

Leave message and attack the messager must stop in this country if we really want to advance democratically.
Your type don't even have good plan for Nigeria and that is why you hate anything opposition.
Grow up and stop being deceived.
APC is a name of a party while PDP is also a name of a party. The major difference is their members, and who are the members of Apc? The so called members of PDP that have destroyed this country in the past 16 years are now in Apc deceiving people like you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by malachytochukwu(m): 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
ionsman:
Fayose, when you keep throwing tantrums at someone and he/she keeps giving you the cold treatment,it simply means that person sees you as a noisemaker/a useless person. If I were you,I will shamefully move on to other things because the presidency doesn't seem to take you serious.

No serious person takes your words as gospel.

If you channel half of the time you use in challenging/seeking Buhari's attention into governing your state,I am cork sure Ekiti will be a better place.

Silly, shameless and uncouth governor.
Hello dear, before you raise dust and insult someone's father, could you please take a minute and regurgitate on the points he made? If you sum up all the 'monies' that the so called 'Dasuki gate' beneficiaries stole is it up to 7 billion naira? Do you know how much in billions Nigeria as a country has lost simply because this government is busy pursuing naira and pounds sterling are being lost? It's really disappointing how most people think, they prefer to throw stones than to meticulously analyze germane issues. Fighting corruption is good, but how about growing the economy as well? Have a lovely day

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by popcykaylah(m): 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
Karlovich:
What do you expect from a president without certificate.
with all the certificate you get ..what have you done for your self and has any of your folks name been on wikipedia?? if not shut up and fix yourself
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
alcmene:
What is happening in the nollywood is even more real than that of nigeria govt of buhari.

Liar mohamed should tell Nigerians why the FG was watching like zombie as Lassa Fever decimated about 17 states resulting to hundreds of deaths.

Who in his right mind would even give attention to a lying and deceptive rabble-rouser like Lai Mohammed except lairs and deceivers like him?
Was he not the same Lai Mohammed who raised many false alarm that Jonathan hired an Israelite to jam INEC's computer?

"The only people whose IQ are lower than Buhari are his supporters"
..yes, those fucking buharians

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by Mackson01: 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
Fayose should shut up. I reliably gathered fayose has not paid salaries of Ekiti for months . That guy is a mouth first person, no brain at all. He should be busy looking for means if generating income for Ekiti.
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by popcykaylah(m): 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
ril19:
Yeewlz....

governance is now like nollywood and buhari is like mama g who bullies the vulnerable and weak.
so you mean we can all steal and walk freely?or do you mean those who stole are suppose to be left alone ?
my fear for some gullible Nigerians like you is ..you don't see beyond your nose ..sometimes there's more intelligence than having a bsc
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by Pavarottii(m): 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
ionsman:
Fayose, when you keep throwing tantrums at someone and he/she keeps giving you the cold treatment,it simply means that person sees you as a noisemaker/a useless person. If I were you,I will shamefully move on to other things because the presidency doesn't seem to take you serious.

If you channel half of the time you use in challenging/seeking Buhari's attention into governing your state,I am cork sure Ekiti will be a better place.

So now u know Ameachi looked like a fool, when GEJ didn't reply him for once?
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by GoldCircle: 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
BABANGBALI:
I am neither surprised nor worried by " their" hatred for Buhari... rats and a cat can never live in the same place. Too many things divide and draw heavy distinctions between PMB and his haters: He loves Nigeria , they hate it. He thinks of Nigerians, they think of themselves and family. He is honest, they are dishonest. He has character, they lack it. He pursues the Hear after , they struggle to have the world in their armpits. He is patriotic, they are greedy and selfish. He serves, they derail and enslave. He is devoid of moral stains, they are immorality personified. His past is clean and shinny, their past hunts them. They are thieves, he catches thieves. They have stolen, he wants to get back the loots. They are insects and pests, he is a powerful and effective insecticide. Fear fears him, they are afraid. They are running, Buhari is in hot pursuit. They call for division, he works on unity. They say Boko Haram, he calls Nigeria. They want Biafra, he chooses Nigeria. They shout Niger Delta, he advocates Nigeria. They shared money for arms, he is retrieving the money and buying the arms. They sponsored insurgency, he is defeating insurgency. They are like gel, he is the fire melting them. They make the noise , Buhari does the work. They are destroyers, he is a constructor. They are wailing and weeping and crying, the man is smiling, shaking, organising and hugging poor folks. How can they love him? The more they hate him, the more we love him. The more they fear, the more we feel secured. I can not choose a rusted iron and leave gold. Buhari has chosen Nigeria and I have chosen him.
Very easy to see that you are a hired gong! Even a child in kindergarten will see through your post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by GoldCircle: 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
BABANGBALI:
I am neither surprised nor worried by " their" hatred for Buhari... rats and a cat can never live in the same place. Too many things divide and draw heavy distinctions between PMB and his haters: He loves Nigeria , they hate it. He thinks of Nigerians, they think of themselves and family. He is honest, they are dishonest. He has character, they lack it. He pursues the Hear after , they struggle to have the world in their armpits. He is patriotic, they are greedy and selfish. He serves, they derail and enslave. He is devoid of moral stains, they are immorality personified. His past is clean and shinny, their past hunts them. They are thieves, he catches thieves. They have stolen, he wants to get back the loots. They are insects and pests, he is a powerful and effective insecticide. Fear fears him, they are afraid. They are running, Buhari is in hot pursuit. They call for division, he works on unity. They say Boko Haram, he calls Nigeria. They want Biafra, he chooses Nigeria. They shout Niger Delta, he advocates Nigeria. They shared money for arms, he is retrieving the money and buying the arms. They sponsored insurgency, he is defeating insurgency. They are like gel, he is the fire melting them. They make the noise , Buhari does the work. They are destroyers, he is a constructor. They are wailing and weeping and crying, the man is smiling, shaking, organising and hugging poor folks. How can they love him? The more they hate him, the more we love him. The more they fear, the more we feel secured. I can not choose a rusted iron and leave gold. Buhari has chosen Nigeria and I have chosen him.
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by christconscious: 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
In as much I pray for success of our president and Nigerian for good governance ,I can't deny the fact that things are getting worst day by day....no good policies that will affect the common man in the street.Please dear merciful God come to our aid and save us from the ruins of bad government officials for you have given us what will make our country great....I beseach you Lord

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by blackboy(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Where is keyamo, where are the other political parties is PDP and other bloggers the only ones to talk to this government about checkmating their autocracy and to fulfill their promises?
2019 let INEC allow any fake party contest we will know.
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by Ndolarr: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Fayose as Ekiti governor is part of the disasters threatening Nigerian economy! His airport project in Ekiti is misplaced, satanic, wasteful, inordinate, unnecessary, irrelevant and an exhibition of shallow thinking!! It is another abandoned project in the making, as he will not complete it before the end of his tenure of office! He has no moral basis to criticize Buhari in any way. He lacks depth!!!
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by hollywater: 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
Tell me why i should not like Fayose?The only man that speaks the truth no matter what.
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by christconscious: 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
In as much I pray for president and our dear country for good governance that will affect the common man positively.I can't deny the fact that nothing yet to show for the change we anticipated before voting....no good policies yet.Dear Lord please come to our aid and deliver us from the hands of evil government officials because you have given us all it takes to be a great country. As for Fayose my advice to him is those who lives in a glasshouse does not throw stone.use your seat and better the lives of your people and I ll also encourage logical critisms for betterment of Nigerians .God bless all
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by billyG(m): 10:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
alcmene:
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State, has challenged the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed to make public names of the 15 former governors and 55 Nigerians that he claimed stole N1.34 trillion between 2006 and 2013 or keep his mouth shut permanently.

In a statement by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, Governor Fayose said “The reality is that the All Progressives Congress (APC) Federal Government has destroyed the economy within eight months in power and rather than look for solutions to the problems facing Nigeria, Lai Mohammed and his cohorts are branding bogus figures about stolen money just to cover up their lack of solution to the country’s economic problems.”

The governor, who also described as disgraceful, bringing the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) National Publicity Secretary, Olisa Metuh to court in handcuff, said; “Even the masterminds of Mandala and Nyanya bomb blasts, Kabiru Sokoto and Aminu Sadiq Ogwuche were not handcuffed when they were arraigned in court.”

Fayose said it was funny that close to one year after it won the presidential election, the President Muhammadu Buhari-led APC federal government was still operating as if it was campaigning for votes.

The governor said: “They are turning governance to Nollywood, such that when one movie is about to end, they release another one. As it appears that the $2.1 billion arms deal movie is getting to an end, Lai Mohammed introduced another movie titled N1.34 trillion loot.

“Unfortunately for them this time around, Nigerians have become tired of watching the Federal Government movies, they now want reality. Nigerians are now aware of the scam in the $2.1 billion arms deal movie having seen that the amount those already charged to court were charged with is not more than N10 billion and $2.1 billion is over N600 billion.

“Therefore, Lai Mohammed must either tell Nigerians details of the 15 former governors and 55 people that he claimed stole N1.34 trillion, where the stolen money is kept and bring back the money or apologise to Nigerians for lying.”

While describing the persistent claim by the federal government that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) destroyed Nigeria for 16 years as hypocritical, Governor Fayose said Nigerians must begin to ask which party majority of those presently ruling the country under the APC government were between 1999 and 2014.

“Majority of those who ran the Federal Government between 1999 and 2003 under the PDP are in the APC government today. President, vice president, ministers, governors, senators and House of Reps members who were part of the PDP government are now in APC. Yet, APC keeps telling Nigerians that PDP ruined the country. This hypocrisy must stop,” he said.

The governor, who insisted that due process of the law must be followed in fighting corruption, noted that disobedience to court
orders itself is a criminal offence that is more grievous than corruption.

He said no amount of harassment and intimidation will silence opposition in the country, saying President Buhari and his men should
rather get used to the reality that opposition must exist in a democracy.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/fayose-to-lai-mohammed-you-must-name-15-ex-governors-55-nigerians-that-stole-n1-34tr/
And u are turning Governance to Kpomo cutting Affair,if most PDP who misrule fo 16yrs are in Apc,it means PDP has even misrule nigeria for 16yrs +.
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by DonBenny77(m): 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
;Dd apc zombies will never learn
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by billyG(m): 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
alcmene:
What is happening in the nollywood is even more real than that of nigeria govt of buhari.

Liar mohamed should tell Nigerians why the FG was watching like zombie as Lassa Fever decimated about 17 states resulting to hundreds of deaths.

Who in his right mind would even give attention to a lying and deceptive rabble-rouser like Lai Mohammed except lairs and deceivers like him?
Was he not the same Lai Mohammed who raised many false alarm that Jonathan hired an Israelite to jam INEC's computer?

"The only people whose IQ are lower than Buhari are his supporters"
What are Guvnors like Fayose doing to stop Lassa fever in thier states are states not federating units dnt they hav enormous power.guvnors are behaving like council chairmen.
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by hyelhira: 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
They will soon shoot Fayose's episode grin ... alreading 'waxing the record' for the soundtrack.

madridguy:
Buhari giving Fayose heart attack since year 00 AD. Fayose, the Ponmo cutting gomina.
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by Adunbi2(m): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
Fayose is speaking the truth and d truth shall set him free, this government is a joke buhari should start working and let Nigerian see d change they voted for. We are tired of propaganda
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by Classicman47(m): 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
ionsman:

Is dat d best u can do? Oya clap for yasef.
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by chidextec: 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Fayose don't worry too much, PMB will soon put part 3 of the nollywood movie for u to watch alone. Hope u know what I mean.
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by kachnov(m): 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
Well said...only time will tell.
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by dannB(m): 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
MosakuAW:

Can this guy just keep mute and face his main duty as Governor of Ekiti and stop ranting like he is the new chairman of the dead party called PDP.

His ranting are not longer interesting like it use to be. Let him just change tactics.

When was the last time he commision good projects anf picture it for all to see in Ekiti, rather he keeps roaming the street of Ekiti and also attacking PMP at every corner.

Dont worry, PMP is cooking your pot of soup and you will eat it hot with cold Origin.

#Longlive SouthWest
#Longlive SouthEast
#Longlive NorthCentral
#Longlive NorthWest
#Longlive NorthEast
#Longlive SouthSouth and
#Longlive Nigeria.

#We are one and will remain one forever.
its seems u r usin sun glasses dats y u can't c d project e as commissioned xo far..dead party in ur nitemare!
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by dannB(m): 11:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
ionsman:

e dey pepper u..
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by banio: 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
I am beginning to love Fayose
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by Gkemz: 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
Well spoken. Even though their mission was to silence and shut down every opposition but thank God for the remnants. The hypocritical fight against corruption is lopsided. The same set of cowards and fairweather politicians who defected to APC immediately it is dawn on them that power has switch hands are now talking bullshit pointing one finger at PDP while the rest of the fingers pointing at dem
Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by mrDennis(m): 11:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
Major U.S stocks crashed today due to falling oil prices. Americans are not calling for Obamas head.

Saudi Arabia n Kuwait(not sure of Kuwait). Have removed subsidy m. Not seeing protest

Pdp spent 16 years n couldn't fix light or refineries
So now we still import fuel (even in this period , we still using FX to buy OUR OWN OIL BACK! ). And these imported oil is needed since we run a generator based economy.

Agriculture is a long term game... Minerals isn't about just digging ground it's about sounding out markets and getting assurances and assistance .

So to those criticising buhari please they should first tell is any other 'Quick way' to generate income .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Turned Governance To Nollywood —fayose by Collins9156(m): 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=Kagarko post=42165141]I dey laugh ooooooo.

See who's talking!

And Fayose is a lead actor in Ekiti branch of nollywood. Buying fish scene and cutting meat scene well played.

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians. [/quote

People like you are the real problem of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu / Ajimobi Commissions WAMCO Milk Collection Centre / "APC Dead, Buried" – Senator Suleiman Hunkuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.