Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com (19713 Views)

How To Write A Business Plan For A New Business? - Marvejohndaily.com / 10 Important Keys To Financial Stability - Marvejohndaily.com / Procrastination In Business And How I Got Over It - Marvejohndaily.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com by Chukzyfcb(m): 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
From the book "The wise Investor" by mark mcllroy

3 essential factors in accessing credits from banks, the 3 "c"s every lender looks for in a borrower
1) Cash flow : your cashflow determines how well you u'v been handling volume of cash

2) collateral : this is self-explanatory

3) character : Lenders love stability and hate change. When you are fond of changing jobs or changing homes, you cause them to worry.
Re: How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com by eroticecstasy: 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
story for the gods!
nigerian banks are like women, when you don't have the money, you will be going after them, but when your business booms, you will see them coming everyday. sending their rebranded & polished oloshos to come and seduce you.

i blame it on the money!

2 Likes

Re: How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com by standfit5(m): 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
deebsman1:
NICE 1 OP, anybody looking for equipment finance/loan should explore the Bank of Industry
My brother, BoI is not encouraging at all in that regards. U go request for an equipment of 500k, and they procure it at 30-40% margin for u. That means u will pay 500k plus 40% at the end of the tenor. It's well with the biz financing in our blessed country
Re: How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com by deebsman1(m): 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
i think i can authoritatively tell u what u wrote is gross misinformation, BOI have 1 of d lowest interest rates in d industry, especially in d agric line for SMEs with an interest rate of just as low as 9%, spread as long as 5 years....quote me anywhere

standfit5:

My brother, BoI is not encouraging at all in that regards. U go request for an equipment of 500k, and they procure it at 30-40% margin for u. That means u will pay 500k plus 40% at the end of the tenor. It's well with the biz financing in our blessed country
Re: How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com by Unitedabby(m): 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
vascable:

Source:- http://marvejohndaily.com/how-to-successfully-get-loan-for-your-business/
Cc: seun, lalasticlala, obinoscopy
guy you are definitely not a nigerian!
Re: How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com by ELGREF(m): 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
.money main for entrepreneurs has been diverted to cabal in Lekki.......but thank God the both end up in court,I have been begging bank to finance my company mothan 1year now,everything about them is big big grammar,projection etc......maybe government shld setup a portal that will be borrowing people money direct.
Re: How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com by standfit5(m): 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
deebsman1:
i think i can authoritatively tell u what u wrote is gross misinformation, BOI have 1 of d lowest interest rates in d industry, especially in d agric line for SMEs with an interest rate of just as low as 9%, spread as long as 5 years....quote me anywhere

How we address/respond to issues is very key in business related discussions. You own your opinion just like I do. The word "gross misinformation" to me is not appropriate in driving home our opinions on this as we r sharing experiences that can help some one now or at a late date. Will it interest u to know my point was from personal experience, that I had taken a proposal to this same folks sometime last year? Will this correct you perceived "gross misinformation"?

1 Like

Re: How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com by beautybrains1(f): 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
People should get their facts right and stop shallow assumption.

All what the OP said is outright correct and applicable in Nigerian bank, I CAN SAY THIS AUTHORITATIVELY because I work with one of the top4 banks in Nigeria, we grant loan, even when you don't have collateral, there are different loan structure, contact your bank if you are still in doubt.
Re: How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com by ozome15(m): 1:02am On Jan 21, 2016
vascable:

i dont write about anything i havant tried..
that is because ur business have be running for same year now. But for starter's like us they don't listen to us. Evan with our good business plan.
Re: How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com by Outlaw07(m): 7:57am On Jan 21, 2016
Hello op what if i collect 500k what will be the interest?
Re: How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com by Omoaregba(m): 8:21am On Jan 21, 2016
We give up to #2.5million quick cash loans to salary earners, self-employed and business owners in less than 24hours... Call RenMoney today on 07046531118
Re: How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com by Omoaregba(m): 8:42am On Jan 21, 2016
No collateral needed and u get ur cash within 24hours..
Re: How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com by MANOSUB(m): 9:15am On Jan 21, 2016
Long story! Go to LAPO MFB close to you, you would get that amount that is okay for your business. Two friends got the exact money they needed for their businesses.
Re: How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com by tomayira(f): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2016
"Shell and chevron to sack 18500 workers, they are shutting down operations.

Just watched the news now but I'm not moved at all cos I have helping hands as my plan B.

What's your PLAN B?? Check my signature
Re: How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com by AnitaOjei: 8:03am On Apr 25, 2017
Please where can I get loan of 30k, its really urgent.
Re: How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com by ALEX12345: 2:14pm On May 18, 2018
Do you need a need? Personal Loans? Business Loans? Mortgage loans?
Agricultural and project funding?
We give out loans at 3% interest rate! Contact email
(ricadonnafinancialconsults4@homail.com)
Re: How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
There are a couple of other platforms in Nigeria where you can get loans without collaterals.

C24 Pay later, KiaKia, 9mobile. You may probably read more here
Re: How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com by vecman22(m): 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
beautybrains1:
People should get their facts right and stop shallow assumption.

All what the OP said is outright correct and applicable in Nigerian bank, I CAN SAY THIS AUTHORITATIVELY because I work with one of the top4 banks in Nigeria, we grant loan, even when you don't have collateral, there are different loan structure, contact your bank if you are still in doubt.

Please a quick question for you.. I just won a contract to supply a reputable firm with some goods..my question is can the bank finance this contract for me? Since this is my first ever contract as I just registered my business name.. Can the bank finance this 100% and if yes what could be the possible interest rate? Please you can educate me base on your bank.. Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Understanding CBN New Policy Actions In Forex Market / How to Earn An Extra 45,000-95,000 Naira/month. / Banks Stop Cash Withdrawal From Overseas Atms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.