Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer (83686 Views)

Lagos Bans Live Band At Beer Parlours, Restaurants / Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition (2) (3) (4)

Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by contactmorak: 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
The women move from one bar to another showing off their goodies and whoever shows the best 'one' gets the most beer. From the comments section of the article it seems to be a popular form of entertainment.

According to Daily Sun SA, last Sunday, the girls (pictured) arrived at Strike’s Tavern in Block A, Mabopane, Tshwane where a stokvel was being hosted. Newcomers are often shocked by what they see but the regulars never miss an opportunity to appreciate the show.

"We dance to entertain," said one of the girls. "And we don’t have a problem with dancing naked."

It’s like a contest. They show their stuff to make it easy for the customers. Soon the beer starts flowing fast and the one with the best bum gets the most beer.

"They buy booze for us, and yes, sometimes we end up in a bed we’ve never seen before." one of the girls said.

One of the women said they don’t take any notice if there are jealous women in the tavern.

"Men appreciate us and if we like them we don’t mind being touched. If they buy the booze, we provide the entertainment," she said.

A woman who said her name was Brenda said they don’t appreciate other women taking to the dance floor.

"We get jealous when women we do not know dance. We don’t want them stealing our men. Without our partners these places would be no fun. We don’t mind people talking badly about us, because we are starring here. We are the main attractions and it feels good. Sometimes men fight over us and then we get to choose the one who buys the beers and the ciders."

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/women-dance-and-show-off-their-privte.html

2 Shares

Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by contactmorak: 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2016

Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by praxisnetworks: 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2016

Chinedu is this what you left your wife and kids to do in SA?.... Op..... Karma is a biatch

Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by Emac34: 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lemme reserve my comment
Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
this is demonic

Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
see children wen mama born carry 4 stomach for nine months, upon all their suffering this bunch of disgrace want to give their mothers heart attack, chai using them 4 blood money wud had benefited their parents.

Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by praxisnetworks: 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Obioraaa:
this is demonic
This is mild visit SA

Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
praxisnetworks:
This is mild visit SA
I'll pass.. Ion wana dine with the devil
Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by cruzita(f): 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
things are happening
Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by kiddoiLL(m): 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
and later on they'll give birth to kids and when the kid does something wrong,they'll start preaching how they've lived a perfect life..smh..all these olosho xev, dont know why, i cant stand the sight of one not to mention hooking up with one

Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by Ginaz(f): 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
Their life sad
Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by Motherfucker2: 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
I love them.
What of Nairaland girls that shows their pusssy for free.

Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by tellwisdom: 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
My guy, abeg how i fit take reach this place?? sad

Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
I wonder when we women will learn.

If you make yourself a toy for men, that is all they will see you as.

What man will take you seriously with unboming behaviours like this?

Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by cutetopsey(f): 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
Once again! This is poverty of the highest order.
Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by BABANGBALI: 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
me i no see any toto or bweast outside o. OP you too dey lie

Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by tellwisdom: 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ginaz:
Their life sad

Is your yansh big like the one im seeing there?
Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by bdemix(m): 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
EndTime Dance***Jesus is coming soon

Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by mobaladf: 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dem no get future.

Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
Just for beer to fvck shocked wow. Despite the surge of aids in that country, dem no dey fear.

Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by free2ryhme: 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
We are in desperate times
Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by efonat(m): 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
[size=30pt]y re d fotos censored. Send me the original link let me see things for myself[/size]

Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by whytepawn1(m): 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
HIV on the rampage... some ears never listen

Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by mobaladf: 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
kiddoiLL:

and later on they'll give birth to kids and when the kid does something wrong,they'll start preaching how they've lived a perfect life.. smh..all these olosho xev, dont know why, i cant stand the sight of one not to mention hooking up with one
How you take know or you ve experienced it bfor. Abi yur m***e dey deir group ehhnnn.
Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by Muyiii(m): 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
cutetopsey:
Once again! This is poverty of the highest order.

Lol...trust me here in SA they just don't care. Sex means nothing to them...they just do whatever they like whenever they like.

Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by Fesomu(m): 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
They are ladies wihout class. You shouldn't be surprised
Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by 170chuks(m): 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
Thank God this wasted souls aint from 9jira otherwise comments like GMB is d cause of deir problem will b widely viewed and liked
Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by Vikkiboi(m): 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
They are not doing this for money?

Just beers? angry

Someone shoot me pls cry
Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by kiddoiLL(m): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
mobaladf:

How you take know or you ve experienced it bfor. Abi yur m***e dey deir group ehhnnn.

I'll let you bask in the euphoria of your stupidity
Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by chydel(m): 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
When u kneel 2 pray 2day, talk 2 d blessed LORD about me.
Help me 2 praise JESUS d King of glory. TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

What Happened Inside Night Club In Lagos (Photos) / Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) / Top Ten Most Popular Nigerian Dance Styles And The Originator.