Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer (83721 Views)

Lagos Bans Live Band At Beer Parlours, Restaurants / Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by 190: 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mehn wheres this place

Man need to check am out oh

free nyanyan nor bad to touch cheesy
Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by myahayawabi(m): 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
End time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by Walexz02(m): 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
So undecided what do you want me to do with this new now undecided
Visit the brothel to patronise then undecided
Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by ORIGENAL(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
You post d rubbish pic and cover d rubbish tin, what is d need?
Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by pedrilo: 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
Gutter/smelly girls
Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by ikombe: 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
Motherfucker2:
I love them.
What of Nairaland girls that shows their pusssy for free.
list them or better still

Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by Canelle(f): 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
and the purpose of posting this horseshit is??
Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by cybriz82(m): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
All dis 1 na born troway...

1 Like

Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by mikron(m): 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
south africans no send o. they live a carefree life. i love them

1 Like

Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by prettykatty(f): 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
how i wish dey can identify those wth their names,so dat dey wll stii have value to d valuable ones out der...
Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by AmaechiLinus(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
eyez have seen and ear have heard
my mouth can't talk it all the RUBBISH i've seen so far!
Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by eliwa47(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Muyiii:

Lol...trust me here in SA they just don't care. Sex means nothing to them...they just do whatever they like whenever they like.
yea you can say that again! as a matter of fact b4 reading the post I knew it must be Sa. This one small nah, I know wetin my eye see for Limpopo, polokwane. Lolz!

2 Likes

Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by Welcomme: 11:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
HIV and Aids is nothing to south Africans....

1 Like

Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by adsami1: 11:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Vikkiboi:
They are not doing this for money?

Just beers? angry

Someone shoot me pls cry

Gboooaaaa!!!!!! Gboooaaa!!!!!!! Com hv u die?.....Gboooaaa!!!!! Die na. I dont wan u 2continue seein all ds rubbish.....Gboooaaa!!!!!!!!
Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by FRANKOXY(m): 6:48am On Jan 21, 2016
Hustle hard
Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by ladycomfort(f): 7:19am On Jan 21, 2016
What of the foolish ladies that send nudes to some idiots who ask for their naked pics. undecided
Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by Tedassie(m): 8:06am On Jan 21, 2016
kennygee:
I wonder when we women will learn.

If you make yourself a toy for men, that is all they will see you as.

What man will take you seriously with unboming behaviours like this?

unbecoming

we can partly attribute these to Western influence that has rubbed off on the african society.For instance,just imagine western countries where they have strip clubs,Gay sex club etc etc in the name of entertainment ) over time these things infiltrated into our african societies.
If there's anything to heap the blame on i'd say is the 'monkey-see-monkey-do' syndrome;the bane of Africa's consciousness
#myopiniontho'
Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by andrew3312: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
flexing time
Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by Troj(m): 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
SHOCKING;MEET MAN WHO HAS SEX WITH DEAD BODIES IN MORGE. A Ghanaian mortuary worker has confessed to having sex with female corpses to satisfy himself. According to the man, there was nothing wrong about the acts, and he was just satisfying his sexual needs. Sharkur Lukas explained that he could not find a woman, so he discovered another way of having relationships. The man said during the interview on Adom TV: “Sometimes if I want to ask a lady out, she will be afraid of me once she hears that I’m a mortuary man and turn me down. But when I’m in the mortuary sometimes, I will see a fresh female corpse and I will satisfy myself. “The ladies sometimes say because I work in the mortuary, I will kill them if they accept my proposal. I have not done it once but many many times. Currently I don’t have a wife and since I was born, I haven’t had sex with a fine girl.”

Re: Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer by adedapo1994: 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
IFLUX woos customers with two years warranty on products http://www.earthsgeo..com.ng/2016/01/iflux-woos-customers-with-two-years.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happened Inside Night Club In Lagos (Photos) / Janemena: The Hottest Twerker In Nigeria. Fans Go Gaga (Pics, Video) / Top Ten Most Popular Nigerian Dance Styles And The Originator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.