Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,080 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? (54966 Views)

See Photo :olamide And Crew Steps Out With A Unique Style / Throwback Photo: Olamide With A Bottle Of Heineken & A Friend With Plate Of Rice / Photo: Olamide Joins League Of Celebrities To Walk Around With Bodyguards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by FUCKU: 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
jeeqaa7:
dis gurl looks like a kiwi... olamide tho... pussi asss nicccur

you comment is not FUUUUNNNYY
Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Olamide no dey smile why taking pictures

1 Like

Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by donblade855: 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Donjazy sent her to seduce olamide so that she can steal ybnl secrets
Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by FUCKU: 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Kingsolex1:
she no fine walahi see bar head like my own and pipe neck

who your boring comment don help?
Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by donblade855: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
free2ryhme:
Beauty and the beast
who is the beuty and who be the beast?
Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by FUCKU: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
moscobabs:
I would have passed my ICAN once if say I get this kind neck

ancient joke

like if u get the joke
Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by FUCKU: 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
moscobabs:
I would have passed my ICAN once if say I get this kind neck
like if u get the joke
ancient joke
Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by free2ryhme: 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
donblade855:
who is the beuty and who be the beast?

When u can see well pls let me know
Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by medexico(m): 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
Olamide is thinking in his head

"Stupid girl, were you not jumping when Jazzy dey say make I come take car, now you dey use bone poke me all over my body"
Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by Bigpicture(f): 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
Echelle:
Since dis HEADiES back-to-back wahala Olamide no dey gree laugh...
cheesy grin tot I was the only one who noticed

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by Bigpicture(f): 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
donblade855:
Donjazy sent her to seduce olamide so that she can steal ybnl secrets
#justpassing
Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by bizgai(m): 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
iNEC Ambassador
Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
FUCKU:

who your boring comment don help?

receive sense...

Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by kilisi(m): 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
kowema:
That neck is outstanding..
Reminds me of a MacMillan reader we read in primary 4 I guess?.
One of the stories had this catchy line
"Her Neck was long and beautiful, I fell in love with her"..
While reading aloud, our voices would go high at the line " I fell in love with her" grin

Yeah. The story about Gandoki the father or Garba in primary five.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by kowema(f): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
kilisi:

Yeah. The story about Gandoki the father or Garba in primary five.

Yesss!!!. Gandoki was the greatest war chief, who lived in Northern Nigeria..
You go school
Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by Topestbilly(m): 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
Olamide pls ooo!! Na because of Di'ja I travelled to make some money ooo. angry
Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by anigold(m): 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
kowema:
That neck is outstanding..
Reminds me of a MacMillan reader we read in primary 4 I guess?.
One of the stories had this catchy line
"Her Neck was long and beautiful, I fell in love with her"..
While reading aloud, our voices would go high at the line " I fell in love with her" grin

you can remember things . Lol ahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by oskion(m): 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
free2ryhme:
Beauty and the beast
olamide is the beauty....dija is ugly...shit
Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by joshrare(m): 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
Is her breast bigger now?
Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by kilisi(m): 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
kowema:

Yesss!!!. Gandoki was the greatest war chief, who lived in Northern Nigeria..
You go school

cool
Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by TrollTrap: 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
She has a cute face alright but she's too skinny. With her skinny pum pum angry angry
Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
I learned Di ja has a very small agbalumo?
Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by lilygabriel08: 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
i read somewhere dat this was fine
Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by TolaniLuv: 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
oskion:
olamide is the beauty....dija is ugly...shit

Calling a man beautiful is so gay! You are a gay!
Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by harsysky(m): 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Olamide be like , " so na this one dey jump around wen Don jazzy talk Egbon, u can have the car. You no go enter full for my pix, stretch ur neck n enter small."

1 Like

Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by oluwasegun007(m): 12:15am On Jan 21, 2016
Olamide wanna feel d heart beat.....lol
Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by xtervaganza(m): 1:28am On Jan 21, 2016
What's cool about this nonsense picture? This babe no fine with her long throat neck

And was she not the jumping and hopping like a frog when don jazzy de talk nonsense?
Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by cana882(m): 7:16am On Jan 21, 2016
Use and disuse of body parts
Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by Princephelar(m): 8:08am On Jan 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
Why is her throat as long as my d1ck?? undecided
who is this
Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by Smellymouth: 8:08am On Jan 21, 2016
Princephelar:
who is this
Ur sister's boyfriend
Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by kowema(f): 8:26am On Jan 21, 2016
anigold:

you can remember things . Lol ahahahahahahah

Lolzzzz grin
Re: Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? by horlaryoung: 8:59am On Jan 21, 2016
dis pixx don tey na wey dem snap am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke And Rosaline Meurer Wed In "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) / Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija / "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.