Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Ther Shall Be 1000 Lucky Marriage - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ther Shall Be 1000 Lucky Marriage (438 Views)

See What I Saw On OLX. Wanderz Shall Never End / Wonders Shall Never End: Pastor Doing Matchmaking For Umarried Youth In Church / If Your Mom Didn't Beat You With This, You Were Lucky. (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ther Shall Be 1000 Lucky Marriage by donblade855: 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
Today at church pastor said that they will be 1000 lucky marriages this year. He then said "if you know you want to be among the lucky 1000 people then raise your hands up".

So i raised up my hands.The woman that sat near me would be like 85 years of age. I was suprise when she also raised her hands

me:- madam the pastor said people that want to marry this year and not those that want to die this year

madam:-i hear wetin the pastor talk na
me:-so you have not married?

Madam:- i get one old cargo husband for house. He nor feat handle me again so i dae find young man like you. Since you raise your hand make you just marry me na

me:- i raised my hands up because i thought that the pastor said people that want admission this year should raise their hand

madam:-any way i love you

me:- madam see i have hiv, malaria, fever, ebola and even lassa fever

madam:-so do i and that is why we are meant for each other

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Issue / Furniture For Sale Nottingham / Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.