Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Ebelle Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday, Releases New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebelle Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday, Releases New Photos (22393 Views)

Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures / Chinyere Udoma And Ebele Okaro Pictured Together / Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebelle Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday, Releases New Photos by Pidggin(f): 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hbd, wishing you long life and prosperity
Re: Ebelle Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday, Releases New Photos by clarity4clear(f): 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Fine mum happy birthday!
Re: Ebelle Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday, Releases New Photos by clarity4clear(f): 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
Beautiful mum happy birthday!
Re: Ebelle Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday, Releases New Photos by Lasgidy1(m): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
Never heard of her. Don't know her. Does she act in yorubawood or igbowood?
Re: Ebelle Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday, Releases New Photos by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
This woman sabi english! shocked shocked shocked grin
Happy birthday!
Re: Ebelle Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday, Releases New Photos by chocofizzy(f): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Happy Birthday my lovely colleague and a good friend. Age in grace mama. Am always happy each time am acting with you on set because you always correct me if I didn't get it right. My prayer for you is that God will add many more years to your life in Jesus' Name Amen.
Re: Ebelle Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday, Releases New Photos by mekybabe1: 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Didn't know she is this pretty. Happy birthday ma'm!
Re: Ebelle Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday, Releases New Photos by cocoflakes: 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
how old are you Ma.?
Re: Ebelle Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday, Releases New Photos by gebest: 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
my beautiful PRIESTESS hbdtou.
Re: Ebelle Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday, Releases New Photos by mamagee3(f): 12:26am On Jan 21, 2016
Happy Birthday!!!

I love this woman very much. . .She's a wonderful actress.
Re: Ebelle Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday, Releases New Photos by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 21, 2016
Lovely pics.. But the purple/blue combo in one of the pics didn't look very nice.
Re: Ebelle Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday, Releases New Photos by aristocats(m): 6:48am On Jan 21, 2016
My birthday mate
Re: Ebelle Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday, Releases New Photos by Dreadful: 6:54am On Jan 21, 2016
Beautiful Mummy
Re: Ebelle Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday, Releases New Photos by fpeter(f): 9:31am On Jan 21, 2016
deewhone:
Love her diction

One of the best...
Re: Ebelle Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday, Releases New Photos by jascon1(m): 10:17am On Jan 21, 2016
A year older is no age, my dear. I amazed how one could be popular and her age would be unknown. Isn't it funny?
Re: Ebelle Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday, Releases New Photos by cl9700: 11:21am On Jan 21, 2016
jascon1:
A year older is no age, my dear. I amazed how one could be popular and her age would be unknown. Isn't it funny?

Only in Nigeria do you have people especially celebrities hiding their ages. You see some say they were born in the 80s or 70s, why not just say 1971? Does one have anything to lose by stating age?

Maybe it's because of the whole employment stuff whereby when you get to a certain age you're considered 'unproductive'. I pray for a Nigeria where that would become a thing of the past.

1 Like

Re: Ebelle Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday, Releases New Photos by VANENON(f): 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Ike Turns Secondary Virgin, Says She's Going Celibate / BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) / Photos Of Rita Dominic And Sola Sobowale

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.