Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) (22387 Views)

Yemi Alade Reportedly Expecting First Child With Togo President Faure Gnassigbé / BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking / Kenneth Okoli Expecting First Child With Wife, Jessica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) by Abdulazeez99: 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
Former Big Brother Naija housemate Omashola has announced that he is expecting his first child with his fiancée, Igbere TV reports.

The reality star shared an ultrasound video of his unborn baby on Instagram on Thursday, January 20.

Expressing his excitement over the good news, he wrote: “All these years I was thinking my pee-pee don’t work, finally we got a very long leg start.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IyeNW0W1zc

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CY8RAntKmmO/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) by GboyegaD(m): 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
Unfortunately, never watched BBN and wouldn't know who he is. Congratulations to the would be parents nonetheless.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) by gboyetade: 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
Good for him
Re: BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) by salmonkay: 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
Re: BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) by slawormiir: 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) by givv: 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
Congratulations to him but must everything be at the internet.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) by marypoppinss(f): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
Oga dont rejoice yet, you might find out that your pee pee actually still doesnt work. If you know, you know.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) by AuntLaVIV(f): 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Click YOUTUBE link to watch full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k36jBO0hdGI
Re: BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) by vosivit677: 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Omashola

Re: BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
At least, it's now confirmed that your pee pee works

How many side chicks will want to have now bro ?

I ask sef

How are you even sure that your pee pee works
What If the girl collected Preek outside and brought the fruit unto thee
Re: BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) by gohop53831: 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
Congratulations to him
Re: BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) by BoosBae(f): 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hmmmm... ' You thought your pee pee don't work'....Should we tell him? grin

Well, congratulations my brother.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
I thought he has a son?
Re: BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) by money121(m): 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ok
Re: BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) by talk2rotman(m): 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
Its been resolved

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) by GistFullGround: 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2022

Everything must be online shaaaa!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
Good one for him.

Make he serious with him life, he got a kid to raise and he needs to stop chasing clout.

One photo wey I see of am wey he look like degenerate.

Not that I don’t know what mental health is, but he plays too much

I said what I said

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) by nazablossom(f): 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
You should have waited for the baby to be delivered safely first angry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) by smartasuen(m): 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
GboyegaD:
Unfortunately, never watched BBN and wouldn't know who he is. Congratulations to the would be parents nonetheless.

Unfortunately I hardly watched BBN then but fortunately, I know who he is.
Massive congratulations to not just the couple but the young man's pee pee, whose efficiency the world has confirmed.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
All of us @[b][/b] wish you safe delivery.

We will be there to celebrate your bundle of joy with you soonest.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) by FirmTR(m): 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
shocked
Re: BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
Niger Delta men can impregnate anything but to take care of the baby is where wahala will enter

1 Like

Re: BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
Unfortunate child. Thank God say the mother no be Nigerian. The pikin for suffer.

Omoshola no be man.
Re: BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) by pretydiva(f): 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
Must everything be on social media? I weep for this generation cry
Re: BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) by tillaman(m): 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
sad
Re: BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) by everythinggirly(f): 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
Congrats to them.
Re: BBNaija’s Omashola Expecting First Child With Fiancèe (Pix) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
Warrrrriiiiii!

(1) (2) (Reply)

AY: "Wear All The Make Up Today, You Won't Find Any Man If You Are Brainless" / Lepacious Bose: Guys In Shrine Are Better Than Church Guys In A Relationship / Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.