Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Shooting Of Unarmed & Peaceful IPOB Protesters Caught On Camera! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shooting Of Unarmed & Peaceful IPOB Protesters Caught On Camera! (4631 Views)

Isigate: IPOB Protesters Chased Away From Police Station In Umuahia (Video) / Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) / I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting Of Unarmed & Peaceful IPOB Protesters Caught On Camera! by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:43am On Jan 21, 2016
noblezone:

I have disagreed with those calling Nigeria a zoo

A zoo is organised, every animal know their boundaries.
Calling Nigeria S zoo is dignifying.

You are yet to reply me on the other thread.

Check your mention
Re: Shooting Of Unarmed & Peaceful IPOB Protesters Caught On Camera! by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
noblezone:

Palestines are attacking, stabbing and killing Israelis. Israelis retaliate in measure.

They were not killed during some peaceful protests. There is no justification for the killings.

The Saudis will continue too die until they revolt.
Meanwhile, you can justify the killing of untamed civilians because Saudi is killing too.

Now hear this, the protests will continue.
Get more guns!
Of course o, d killings will surely continue and ICC will keep smiling at d stupid suits that will follow d deaths! I only feel pity for d pains d family of d lost ones will go tru!

1 Like

Re: Shooting Of Unarmed & Peaceful IPOB Protesters Caught On Camera! by Longeria(m): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
noblezone:

It is already there.
Are really sure that this case is real?
Re: Shooting Of Unarmed & Peaceful IPOB Protesters Caught On Camera! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
simplycarro:

Maybe that applies to your part of the country.

Across Nigeria, police kill unarmed civilians over N50.

in the North, Islamists can kill anyone who catch their fancy with blasphemy as excuse.

Villages are burnt down on the wee hours when innocent people are asleep. Reason? herdsmen are angry over a missing cow.

Such madness do not take place in zoos. Every animal know their boundaries and respect them.

3 Likes

Re: Shooting Of Unarmed & Peaceful IPOB Protesters Caught On Camera! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Longeria:
Are really sure that this case is real?
It is very real bro. Nigeria is not prepared for what is coming.

1 Like

Re: Shooting Of Unarmed & Peaceful IPOB Protesters Caught On Camera! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Of course o, d killings will surely continue and ICC will keep smiling at d stupid suits that will follow d deaths! I only feel pity for d pains d family of d lost ones will go tru!

Bros, there is something I want you to know.
The ICC case is not just about shooting of unarmed protesters. It will start from the very beginning. Nigeria has been a nation of blood since she was founded by slave traders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shooting Of Unarmed & Peaceful IPOB Protesters Caught On Camera! by Longeria(m): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
noblezone:

It is very real bro.
Nigeria is not prepared for what is coming.

To God Be the Glory.
Re: Shooting Of Unarmed & Peaceful IPOB Protesters Caught On Camera! by OfoIgbo: 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
simplycarro:

Maybe that applies to your part of the country.

He is not from Edo state
Re: Shooting Of Unarmed & Peaceful IPOB Protesters Caught On Camera! by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
noblezone:

Bros, there is something I want you to know.
The ICC case is not just about shooting of unarmed protesters. It will start from the very beginning. Nigeria has been a nation of blood since she was founded by slave traders.

Yes, I get! But ICC is yet to bring justice or whatevr to d Kurds who want out of Turkey! What about d Chencheans in Russia? What about d Palestinians? I could keep going on and on! Well let's watch and see! But for me its a lost course! Russian took over crimea and even though it was after d refferendum of d pple of Cremea, who massively voted to join Russia, the west are imposing sanctions on Russia! Ukrain is still doing everything within its power to get Crimea back! As we speak Ukrain is still embroiled in war to forcefully keep some of its regions under govt control! These re western countries my brother!
Re: Shooting Of Unarmed & Peaceful IPOB Protesters Caught On Camera! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Yes, I get! But ICC is yet to bring justice or whatevr to d Kurds who want out of Turkey! What about d Chencheans in Russia? What about d Palestinians? I could keep going on and on! Well let's watch and see! But for me its a lost course! Russian took over crimea and even though it was after d refferendum of d pple of Cremea, who massively voted to join Russia, the west are imposing sanctions on Russia! Ukrain is still doing everything within its power to get Crimea back! As we speak Ukrain is still embroiled in war to forcefully keep some of its regions under govt control! These re western countries my brother!

Those people are pushing it through violence, that's why.

The impact made by IPOB in just one year is very monumental.

It is coming from all different fronts.

There is an indigenous government. Officially, there is a case in Nigeria court on self determination.

There is education going on

The ICC is just one of them.

On the international level, Nigeria already has a very bad image because of Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Shooting Of Unarmed & Peaceful IPOB Protesters Caught On Camera! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

You are yet to reply me on the other thread.
Check your mention
I have filled you.
Re: Shooting Of Unarmed & Peaceful IPOB Protesters Caught On Camera! by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
noblezone:

Those people are pushing it through violence, that's why.

The impact made by IPOB in just one year is very monumental.

It is coming from all different fronts.

There is an indigenous government. Officially, there is a case in Nigeria court on self determination.

There is education going on

The ICC is just one of them.

On the international level, Nigeria already has a very bad image because of Islam.

just what achievements are u talking about! Biafra is not even an inch as popular as any of d group I jus listed and yet there is no hope for anyone of them. Those groups re well knwn to d UN and yet d world body is helpless! If Nigeria was not an ally of d hypocritical west whom alws exhibits double-standard in its pattern of work, u guys might jus ve had wat u want! But this country is an ally of d west! And d west is ur only hope! U guys don't stand d chance of out-lobbying Nigeria to secure western support! The world does not want another civil war in Nigeria! U guys re too divided! U guys want the SS, but the SS re simply not interested! Ur leaders lack sincerity! U ve ur political leaders already in govt who re ur representatives, but they seem not to be interested as well! U guys ve a lot of work to do and d work hasn't even started! Kanu has lost. the chances or possibility of him representing u guys b4 d world because he has done a character damage to himself when he publicly preached hate and canvassed for d taking-up of arms! He has simply lost it! The west and world bodies cannot take d struggles of a man perceived as militant very serious! He is nolonger seen as responsible!They will disregard him! The world will prefare a civil war in Nigeria than to ve two international countries locked in international war! That is what will happen if biafra is realised under these circumstances characterised by too much hate betw biafra and Nigeria!
Re: Shooting Of Unarmed & Peaceful IPOB Protesters Caught On Camera! by rhymaster: 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
noblezone:

I have disagreed with those calling Nigeria a zoo

A zoo is organised, every animal know their boundaries.
Calling Nigeria S zoo is dignifying.

Following your insane logic, then it is more than apt to mow down all those Igbos who have no value for their life! Kill them all if and when they approach any soldier or law enforcement officer or citizens! If Ibos don't care that they die, no one on earth cares either! Some people were born into a war zone but Ibos made a war zone of out of a peace zone because Jonathan lost and Biafra was gallantly defeated in 1970. The 3 M Ibos who died for nothing in 1970, what has any court or government done about it? Ibos seem to think that if most of them died in millions, by choosing to dare a speeding bullet or a train, the world will suddenly stop, break down on emotional trauma and cry, apologize and crown them as kings! It ain't ever gonna happen, not that way! If Ibos can watch their children make themselves targets for bullets, then heck the world will watch them get what they want! Between 2014 - 2015, Iraqis killed nearly 20,000 of themselves or more, how does that concern another country or people if they chose to blow themselves up with bombs? It is the same thing when Ibos choose to commit mass suicides and then make videos about them.
Re: Shooting Of Unarmed & Peaceful IPOB Protesters Caught On Camera! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
The sacrifice is on. I know one day the Igbo man shall be free. All the people who wish the Igbo bad and gloat over their misfortune will experience the shame which is coming their way. Yes the ultimate freedom of the Igbo will bring them shame. At the appointed time these people would wish the stamp of bigotry in their faces would disappear. Their comments all over Facebook, nairaland etc will always bear testimony to their alliance with Lucifer. This is purification time for the Igbo people to make them realize and become open spiritually in order to fully maximize the opportunities that come with freedom. The Jews passed through similar persecution. Only time. The time for freedom shall come. It is not tenable to stay under Hausa / Fulani / Yoruba colonization. Never!!!!!! They are not stronger that the whites in Zimbabwe or South Africa despite their entrenching a wicked apartheid system for over 1 century.

1 Like

Re: Shooting Of Unarmed & Peaceful IPOB Protesters Caught On Camera! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
rhymaster:

Following your insane logic, then it is more than apt to mow down all those Igbos who have no value for their life! Kill them all if and when they approach any soldier or law enforcement officer or citizens! If Ibos don't care that they die, no one on earth cares either! Some people were born into a war zone but Ibos made a war zone of out of a peace zone because Jonathan lost and Biafra was gallantly defeated in 1970. The 3 M Ibos who died for nothing in 1970, what has any court or government done about it? Ibos seem to think that if most of them died in millions, by choosing to dare a speeding bullet or a train, the world will suddenly stop, break down on emotional trauma and cry, apologize and crown them as kings! It ain't ever gonna happen, not that way! If Ibos can watch their children make themselves targets for bullets, then heck the world will watch them get what they want! Between 2014 - 2015, Iraqis killed nearly 20,000 of themselves or more, how does that concern another country or people if they chose to blow themselves up with bombs? It is the same thing when Ibos choose to commit mass suicides and then make videos about them.

It's because of characters like you that Kanu wanted arms.

Anyway, let me burst your bubble.
Nothing was done about the 3 million because we were kids then.
The case coming up at ICC next week is not just about the current killings, we shall start from the very beginning.

Ever since Nigeria was fraudulently created by slave traders, the only legacy is blood.

After the Zaria killings of Shia sect, they have been protesting and nobody is shooting them.

Self determination is not crime.

You are so wrong by assuming that the agitation has anything to do with Jonathan and his election. If on the other hand that reasoning makes you happy, it's all okay by me.

Freedom come with a cost. if you think our last generation died in vain, then think again.

Nigeria is cursed, and for each blood shed for no reason, the more she us damned. Our resolve is real and strong.
When the time comes for us to defend our selves, we shall do so willingly.

It will be an honour to die in order to give a future to my children.

I will gladly die the honorable death of Saro Wiwa, than to live in the deceit of the likes of Okorocha.

Finally, your threats are counter productive. They inspire us the more.

If you guys are not ready to negotiate Nigeria, now, it will be too late when you ar
e ready.

I wish you well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shooting Of Unarmed & Peaceful IPOB Protesters Caught On Camera! by T8ksy(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ_uSSorbbw

When Trouble sleeps................................

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Triump Campaign Against Nigeria / Check Out What This Dog Did To Donald Trump (picture Of The Day) / Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.