Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani (4640 Views)

Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections / Sagay: "I Asked Oshiomhole To Contest Presidency Against OBJ In 2003, Not 2023" / Yoruba Must Fight For Restructuring, Not 2023 Presidency By Olu Fasan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by hisexcellency34: 11:44am On Nov 30, 2019
Anthony Sani, the Secretary-General of Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF), Anthony on Saturday said Igbos must develop a winning formula by building bridges across sections of the country of they are serious about producing the President of Nigeria.

Speaking in an interview with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Sani said most Igbos are only preoccupied with making money than focusing on strategies to adopt in getting the Presidency.

Sani also said it is a wrong assumption for some Nigerians to claim only Igbos have not produced President since the return of democracy in 1999, adding that other ethnic extractions are yet to do so.

Igbos are not the only ethnic extraction that has not produced President of Nigeria since 1999. Nigeria has about 371 ethnic extractions who have qualified people to be president but most of them are yet to do so.

“With special reference to the Igbos, I would say it is their inability to develop a winning game plan in a multiparty democracy.

“Most Igbos are preoccupied with making money with their faith in limitless fungibility of money. I recall Arthur Nzeribe once said, if money made presidents, there would be no President Obasanjo. I can say the same thing of president Buhari both of whom were sandal-wearing Generals before becoming president.

“Multiparty democracy provides for breaking of barriers and building of bridges across sections of the country. What is more, the constitution provides that both popular votes and spread must intersect for anybody to be president.

“It is for Igbos to come together and develop their winning game plans in a multiparty democracy instead of playing the victim with jeremiads and being bellicose and percussive. This is because democracy is not a bullfight but a contest of ideas and reasons" he said.

https://www.independent.ng/igbos-must-stop-playing-victims-develop-winning-formula-if-they-want-presidency-sani/

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by gidgiddy: 11:50am On Nov 30, 2019
Igbos are business like, the 2023 presidency will not put food on the table of nobody except a few greedy politicians

The presidency of Nigeria will not help the common man on the streets, so why break my head over it?

Those who have, and have had the Presidency of Nigeria, have nothing to show for it, yet, every day they will be advising Igbos about what to do to get the useless office of President of Nigeria

I'm an Igbo man, I have outgrown Presidency of Nigeria! What I want is my own independent Region or Country! The Presidency of poverty capital of the world is of no use to Igbos

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 30, 2019
The idiot should just announce that he wants to be broke

Everytime same old news

1 Like

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by hammerVJ: 11:59am On Nov 30, 2019
AND FULANI DONT MAKE MONEY, RIGHT?

YET TOP BILLIONAIRES IN NIGERIA NO IGBO.

IF U LOVE UR ONE NIGERIA, BETTER ALLOW IGBO HAVE THEIR TURN.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by mrvitalis(m): 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
Sure Igbo's would build bridge that's why the north would rule in 2023 with our backing

After buhari done take over 30 trillion debt una won come make Igbo man power ...nah his brother should suffer it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by kettykin: 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
Truth be told Nigeria needs a business savvy pres

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by helinues: 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
Then why are they trying to sabotage SW interests if indeed they dont care about 2023.

Anyways, they are inconsequential

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Racoon(m): 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Then why are they trying to sabotage SW interests if indeed they dont care about 2023.Anyways, they are inconsequential
[/s]

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Racoon(m): 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
And what have the core north that have ruled Nigeria from antiquity given their region? The parasitic leeches just sit idle and wait for the free money.A case of baboon dey work monkey dey chop.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by helinues: 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
Racoon:
[s][/s]

You should have countered my points instead of cancelling

Caught red handed?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Mgbadike80: 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
the North that have ruled the most is the most backward, poverty stricken and diseased part pf the country. On Biafra we stand, who presidency help? .

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Mgbadike80: 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
Racoon:
While the parasitic leeches just sit idle and wait for the free money.A case of baboon dey work monkey dey chop.
relax, one day, the chicken would come home to roost for this country. I hope the 30 billion dollar loan is approved.
Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Solsix(m): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
[quote author=kettykin post=84496645]Truth be told Nigeria needs a business savvy pres[/quote
PDP gave Nigeria in last general election we all know the story
Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Olugbanko: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
even if they get a shot at the presidency,it is common knowledge that their ONLY agenda would be LOOTING,nothing but LOOTING. More reason why the well meaning Nigerians are allergic to Igbo presidency and would never have it happen.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Dedetwo(m): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Anthony Sani, the Secretary-General of Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF), Anthony on Saturday said Igbos must develop a winning formula by building bridges across sections of the country of they are serious about producing the President of Nigeria.

Speaking in an interview with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Sani said most Igbos are only preoccupied with making money than focusing on strategies to adopt in getting the Presidency.

Sani also said it is a wrong assumption for some Nigerians to claim only Igbos have not produced President since the return of democracy in 1999, adding that other ethnic extractions are yet to do so.

Igbos are not the only ethnic extraction that has not produced President of Nigeria since 1999. Nigeria has about 371 ethnic extractions who have qualified people to be president but most of them are yet to do so.

“With special reference to the Igbos, I would say it is their inability to develop a winning game plan in a multiparty democracy.

“Most Igbos are preoccupied with making money with their faith in limitless fungibility of money. I recall Arthur Nzeribe once said, if money made presidents, there would be no President Obasanjo. I can say the same thing of president Buhari both of whom were sandal-wearing Generals before becoming president.

“Multiparty democracy provides for breaking of barriers and building of bridges across sections of the country. What is more, the constitution provides that both popular votes and spread must intersect for anybody to be president.

“It is for Igbos to come together and develop their winning game plans in a multiparty democracy instead of playing the victim with jeremiads and being bellicose and percussive. This is because democracy is not a bullfight but a contest of ideas and reasons" he said.

https://www.independent.ng/igbos-must-stop-playing-victims-develop-winning-formula-if-they-want-presidency-sani/

Alhaji Anthony Sani please shove your Nigerian presidency up your dirty ass. Any Igbo person who longs for the presidency of shithole called Nigeria deserves to be shot.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Danzakidakura(m): 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
gidgiddy:
Igbos are business like, the 2023 presidency will not put food on the table of nobody except a few greedy politicians

The presidency of Nigeria will not help the common man on the streets, so why break my head over it?

Those who have, and have had the Presidency of Nigeria, have nothing to show for it, yet, every day they will be advising Igbos about what to do to get the useless office of President of Nigeria

I'm an Igbo man, I have outgrown Presidency of Nigeria! What I want is my own independent Region or Country! The Presidency of poverty capital of the world is of no use to Igbos
before then. Give them the president, Hausa, yoruba, even Common Niger Delta all have plaid the politics and have eaten from the national cake. Its igbos right and turn to eat.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Dedetwo(m): 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
hammerVJ:

Do not pay any mind to that demented maggot.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by helinues: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
mrvitalis:
Sure Igbo's would build bridge that's why the north would rule in 2023 with our backing

After buhari done take over 30 trillion debt una won come make Igbo man power ...nah his brother should suffer it

So you are probably the cancellers'? I have been monitoring your activities..

Your last time of comments on this moniker is also the same time cancellers' resumes work?

The cancellers' also claimed to have studied Mechanical engineer

You are busted

1 Like

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
hisexcellency34:
[s]Anthony Sani, the Secretary-General of Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF), Anthony on Saturday said Igbos must develop a winning formula by building bridges across sections of the country of they are serious about producing the President of Nigeria.

https://www.independent.ng/igbos-must-stop-playing-victims-develop-winning-formula-if-they-want-presidency-sa[/s]ni/

Everything in this country is all about...Igbo, Igbo, Igbo. Wetin?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by mrvitalis(m): 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
helinues:

So you are probably the cancellers'? I have been monitoring your activities..

Your last time of comments on this moniker is also the same time cancellers' resumes work?

The cancellers' also claimed to have studied Mechanical engineer

You are bursted

Lol ....lol

Is that the best you could come up with ?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by helinues: 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol ....lol

Is that the best you could come up with ?

Stop dont deny the obvious.. I have been monitoring you since a week now. Your typing, and choice of words are same as cancellers'..

You are busted

Omenka
Trigitis
Sarrki
Zibya

Netpro

This is the real face of the cancellers'

Small Nairaland.. Canceller's dont work whenever this monikers is active

We are enjoying the contract though..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by mrvitalis(m): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
helinues:

Stop dont deny the obvious.. I have been monitoring you since a week now. Your typing, and choice of words are same as cancellers'..

You are busted

Omenka
Trigitis
Sarrki
Zibya

This is the real face of the cancellers'

We are enjoying the contract though..
Lol lmao oga go get a life ....every I called up know me ...I don't owe u sub human any reply

U knew you were never smart but underestimated how dumb u can be

1 Like

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by BlackfireX: 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
Buhari 2023 is sure.
No vacancy in aso rock...

SW take note, SE support baba buhari, SS agree with your cousin.

Sai baba 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by IGBOSON1: 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
hammerVJ:

You know it’s funny, people who their ethnic grps are just as money conscious as Igbos....if not more, accusing Igbos of ‘liking money too much’! If we make a list of the top twenty biggest looters of our national commonwealth of all time, you can bet your bottom naira Igbos wouldn’t feature in the top two!

Sanctimonious, self-righteous, holier-than-thou dickheads!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by IGBOSON1: 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
Olugbanko:
even if they get a shot at the presidency,it is common knowledge that their ONLY agenda would be LOOTING,nothing but LOOTING. More reason why the well meaning Nigerians are allergic to Igbo presidency and would never have it happen.

‘Well meaning Nigerians’ have been running things since 1966, when Igbos left the top job whose desk is the last stop for buck-passing! So how far with Nigeria since then?

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by kettykin: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
[quote author=Solsix post=84497139][/quote]

What was the story
Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Okoroawusa: 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
gidgiddy:

Well, am glad you personalized your comment. As for me, I am an Igboman n I want to one day see an Igbo president in Aso Rock. It will be a dream come true for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Logobenz0: 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
IGBOSON1:

‘Well meaning Nigerians’ have been running things since 1966, when Igbos left the top job whose desk is the last stop for buck-passing! So how far with Nigeria since then?
Upon their rulling since 1990, see the way the country are. Nigeria is still the poverty capital of the world under fulanis and Afonjas. Shameless people

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by fulanimafia: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
This man is so on point.

hammerVJ:

I don't know why I find this comment extremely funny grin
Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Area4Area: 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
gidgiddy:

Go to your Biafran threads because I don't know what you're doing here, this thread is for Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo State Governor Seyi Makinde Still Uses His Personal Car / Enugu: ECTDA Moves To Barricade GRA Against Heavy Duty Trucks / We’ll Start Road Construction, Maintenance After Rains – Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.