Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,356 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) (18907 Views)

Craze Clown Celebrates 26th Birthday With Funny Pictures / Craze Clown: Hilarious Photos From His Graduation Day / WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by Walesadeyemi(m): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
undecidedI'm not impressed when I know cossy's breast can hold a house.
Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by kalufelix(m): 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
Na asian nipple be dat?? See as the thing red
Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by wordcat(m): 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
Where's palmwinetapper?
Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by deekaybeatz(m): 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=layla129 post=42180475][/quote]
That small bosom. If we can't see it, we won't agree with u
Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by Palmwinetapper: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
wordcat:
Where's palmwinetapper?
why?
Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by wordcat(m): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
why?
Just to knw if you're around cos I want to say something about Dija.
Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by agabaI23(m): 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
On the negative side, a breastu that can hold a pen has fallen or is about to fall
Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by Davidovinci(m): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
Me Likey! grin
Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by lomprico(m): 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
outlandra:
what about girls that dont have boobs...
grin grin....
Gum dey na
Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by Palmwinetapper: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
wordcat:

Just to knw if you're around cos I want to say something about Dija.

what does dija and muna have to do with each other. Bloody bastaad
Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by wordcat(m): 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
what does dija and muna have to do with each other. Bloody bastaad

E never reach quarrel na.
Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by seangy4konji: 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
Most of Nigeria girls breast will hold big coke and the boobies don come down self. Pencil small. Some can hold Heineken bottle.
Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by Palmwinetapper: 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
wordcat:

E never reach quarrel na.
smelly niggah go awah
Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by wordcat(m): 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
smelly niggah go awah

Nne na wa for you o, na only one night wey me and you sleep na im you com take know say I dey smell?
Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by Palmwinetapper: 12:38am On Jan 22, 2016
wordcat:

Nne na wa for you o, na only one night wey me and you sleep na im you com take know say I dey smell?

fuk yew
Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by totorimi: 4:51am On Jan 22, 2016
Aahh Naika babes will carry this now on their head. I won't be surprised to see some bringing out Biro under their boobs.
Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by ashewoboy(m): 8:20am On Jan 22, 2016
Twaci, can your breast hold a pen? I guess it cn't. Tohpahz get bobby pass you.
Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by wordcat(m): 11:12am On Jan 22, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
fuk yew
Oh dear pls, you nearly kill me the last time you fuk me!
Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by deekaybeatz(m): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
fuk yew
It seems like munachi abi is also a nairalander

1 Like

Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
_Stupid article. Outdated fad.
Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by Palmwinetapper: 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
deekaybeatz:

It seems like munachi abi is also a nairalander
shocked
Re: 18+(Photos) Trending Social Media Craze Involving Breasts And Pens (Biro) by moscyt(m): 8:32am On Jan 25, 2016
janzguy:
2016 is not even a month old but we’ve already been treated to the first ridiculous social media trend of the year.

The latest craze has seen women from Japan and China using their breasts to hold a pen in place, thus proving they have an ample bosom…apparently.

According to the Daily Mail, the first social media post in China appeared on January 6 with the hashtag #carrypenunderbreast. Hey, it’s nothing if not clear.

The trend reportedly originated in Japan before reaching China, but has quickly gone viral with over 1.24 million views so far.

It is alleged that several other names for the craze have also appeared online, including ‘new standard for a goddess’ and ‘only a real woman can do this’.

Unsurprisingly, these statements have caused a bit of controversy, with many people pointing out that the ability to hold a pen under your breasts is not what makes you a
woman.

"What exactly is the standard of being a proper girl?

Recently, people in Japan invented a new standard, that is –to hold a pen under your breast.

Only when you can do that are you a real girl.", one user asked

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/01/18photostrending-social-media-craze.html?m=1
Its called pencil test! it is used to determine the firmness of the br**st

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Timaya Performing In London Last Weekend.. / Prophetess Egbin Orun - Biography Of The Beloved Gospel Singer & Prophetess ⛪ / Happy Birthday To Hafiz Oyetoro [saka] As He Clocks 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.