Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1369824 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sheriff232: 6:40am On Dec 08, 2018
erimakosamuel:
When will the almighty army list pop up..... See as the thread stand still ... everybody blood dey hot....chai.

God will help us all.. Amen
Just get ready, you can be called even on Christmas day,anything is possible

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sheriff232: 6:43am On Dec 08, 2018
zinaunreal:
Can i use neco instead of waec?
yes but original

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 08, 2018
Eemekaok:
Erico sammuel o! My koggite buddy...hope ur kaya don set kd drill as per *Af. Wish u da best man !

Yes boss.....thanks bro..... navy and Af was just a trial and error test..... My heart dwells with the army..... And I hunger and thirst for the Army with passion.....

God's will be done.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 08, 2018
Sheriff232:
Just get ready, you can be called even on Christmas day,anything is possible

Hehehehe.....
Best Joke ever.....but not funny.

Chai,God dey sha
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Codezz: 8:48am On Dec 08, 2018
Sheriff232:
Don't say what you don't know,even the present CoAS passed out in Dec. during his time.for RC it may be conducted September/Oct because of academic calendar but SSC can pass out anytime depending on when they started training.Morever, you are coming here to exhibit immaturity.I still wonder how you are using phone in Afaka,face your studies I advise
Ok Sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Eemekaok(m): 9:47am On Dec 08, 2018
Sheriff232:
Don't say what you don't know,even the present CoAS passed out in Dec. during his time.for RC it may be conducted September/Oct because of academic calendar but SSC can pass out anytime depending on when they started training.Morever, you are coming here to exhibit immaturity.I still wonder how you are using phone in Afaka,face your studies I advise
Sir...wen i grow up, i want to be lyk u! How i wish i can also apply to be ur civilian_batman jst dix wkend * our able buoyant PRO : God bless the future COAs in d making...3 haty cheers to boss
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 11:18am On Dec 08, 2018
Eemekaok:
Sir...wen i grow up, i want to be lyk u! How i wish i can also apply to be ur civilian_batman jst dix wkend * our able buoyant PRO : God bless the future COAs in d making...3 haty cheers to boss
when u grow up lol, for mind u be kid?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by piscesgem(m): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2018
Codezz:
I can't remember insulting anyone here Or is the "Civilian" now an insult ?? You people have problem walahi. where in the history of NDA you will hear that passing out is been done in March ?? Except he actually meant Executive Commission... Always have it in mind that you people will be passing out September.... As for you saying I might not pass out is totally not your concern for now... manage and hang something.

You blew the first ofe by saying 2nd quarter is January...by way and manner of your writings, my conclusion...you are not a cadet and you are doing a bad job at impersonation

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by orobosa26(m): 11:35am On Dec 08, 2018
please anybody from Edo state able to get a military officer to sign his form do help me out
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 08, 2018
piscesgem:

You blew the first ofe by saying 2nd quarter is January...by way and manner of your writings, my conclusion...you are not a cadet and you are doing a bad job at impersonation

You're right sir.
I have long find out he's not an NDA cadet.

But I don't wanna burst is ass cos he's quite resourceful. So, let's keep the pawn to save the queen. wink
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Codezz: 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
piscesgem:

ok
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
abiodunalasa:

You're right sir.
I have long find out he's not an NDA cadet.

But I don't wanna burst is ass cos he's quite resourceful. So, let's keep the pawn to save the queen. wink

You get patience oh........I no dey waste time.....I hate it when guys impersonate......I for don finish am.....

Being resourceful is one thing........ impersonation is another thing......

I stand to be corrected oh
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mafialeader: 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
orobosa26:
please anybody from Edo state able to get a military officer to sign his form do help me out
I am also Edo too. I have read CaptainStephen mention he is Edo at the super eagles sports thread.

oga please assist your brothers oh
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
Mafialeader:
I am also Edo too. I have read CaptainStephen mention he is Edo at the super eagles sports thread.

See roping....

You monitor the guy reach sport thread......chai
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
Pls is d shortlisted names out yet
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gentlelord(m): 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
Mafialeader:

Epa CaptainStephen lahor come help us your Edo brothers.

If you noticed guys NAF gave just 1day to report at Kaduna, NA may just follow suit so there may not be enough time for running around looking for referees
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gentlelord(m): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
erimakosamuel:

See roping....

You monitor the guy reach sport thread......chai
Desperate times calls for desperate measures grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
Gentlelord:

If you noticed guys NAF gave just 1day to report at Kaduna, NA may just follow suit so there may not be enough time for running around looking for referees

Not so guy

NAF DSSC selection board interview holds from 16 to 22 of December while Navy DSSC selection board interview holds from 15 to 23 December.

They have one week before reporting not one day.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gentlelord(m): 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
Heatup47:

Not so guy

NAF DSSC selection board interview holds from 16 to 22 of December while Navy DSSC selection board interview holds from 15 to 23 December.

That's states in Batch B bro, States in Batch A starts tomorrow 9th

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
Gentlelord:
That's states in Batch B bro, States in Batch A starts tomorrow 9th
oh.. Success to them.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by orobosa26(m): 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=Mafialeader post=73659081] I am also Edo too. I have read CaptainStephen mention he is Edo at the super eagles sports thread.

oga please assist your brothers oh [/quote
bro we still on the same boat
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by kelac(m): 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
Heatup47:

Not so guy

I can't find the list on the website
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
HarunaWest:

@ Rest 133/73....buh anxiety 140/98

Just try to calm your nerves before you check your BP. There's no point being anxious. Your BP at rest is fine
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by HarunaWest(m): 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
GeneralFeezy:

Just try to calm your nerves before you check your BP. There's no point being anxious. Your BP at rest is fine
Thanks for the motivation...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by CaptainStephen(m): 5:37am On Dec 09, 2018
Gentlelord:

Epa CaptainStephen lahor come help us your Edo brothers.

Ahhh sorry bro, the both senior officers I have unrestricted access to are on course abroad.
You can visit any formation around and make enquiries, it worked for me during my time. Ensure you are well presentable too.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 09, 2018
CaptainStephen:
Ahhh sorry bro, the both senior officers I have unrestricted access to are on course abroad.
You can visit any formation around and make enquiries, it worked for me during my time. Ensure you are well presentable too.

Do quick and hang eagle and two stars......you have a helping heart......thumbs up bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Anakin0109: 8:04am On Dec 09, 2018
http://www.airforce.mil.ng/downloads

Follow the procedure below to check the names of successful applicants for the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Direct Short Services Cadets (DSSC) Nationwide recruitment exercise. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the Aptitude Test/Interview.

http://www.airforce.mil.ng/downloads
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gentlelord(m): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2018
CaptainStephen:
Uwese Sir, Na to go to formations outside the state now because no Edo indigene senior officer is in 4Bde while the Brig. Gen in NASST Ugbowo travelled abroad for a course. The prayer na to make the list first sha Dômô Sir
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sheriff232: 10:00am On Dec 09, 2018
Gentlelord:

Uwese Sir, Na to go to formations outside the state now because no Edo indigene senior officer is in 4Bde while the Brig. Gen in NASST Ugbowo travelled abroad for a course. The prayer na to make the list first sha Dômô Sir
Don't bother your self for now,pray to make the list,once your name is on the newspaper,signing will not be a problem,mine was signed inside NDA on the day we resumed selection board exercise by a Senior officer i never knew before,they will even be eager to help you,cool down,make sure your forms are intact,.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 11:23am On Dec 09, 2018
Sheriff232:
Don't bother your self for now,pray to make the list,once your name is on the newspaper,signing will not be a problem,mine was signed inside NDA on the day we resumed selection board exercise by a Senior officer i never knew before,they will even be eager to help you,cool down,make sure your forms are intact,.

Very on point, one of my forms to be vetted in court was also signed for me at NDA by an unknown woman during 2012 AFSB interview for RC. I was a final year undergraduate so there was no way my parents could sign the form since I was far from home, I traveled from school to NDA and my mom met me there and she signed while the unknown woman volunteered to help me take it to court and sign at no cost which she did. I pray God blesses her wherever she is Amin.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by CaptainStephen(m): 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
Gentlelord:

Try sister services like the Navy, I am sure you will find at NNS Delta or Logistics too.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by CaptainStephen(m): 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
Sheriff232:
Very true.

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (968) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.