Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1365380 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 10:58am On Dec 21, 2018
It's two weeks chipchip to 4th January 2019 the proposed date of commencement of 2018 SSC/DSSC NASB interview.

To help my life, henceforth I will always pay my newspaper vendor a courtesy visit before coming to this thread every day.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by classicabdul21: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2018
SerialAlpha:
Some body should check it on Sahara Reporters.
Ke, Bama san yarinta anan...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Rahull: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2018
Xbee007:
Is the Commodore's daughter from Kogi?
Nah.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2018
I don radio my guy we dey work for Serti. He talk say the place no hot at the moment and the Harmattan is bearable only that the mornings are cold.
So make una no fear. No poor weather condition. Your performance can not be hindered at the drills and running come Jan
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 21, 2018
Rahull:

the Erimako guy is the guy I followed to this thread. The guy caused havoc in NAF and NN thread so I traced him to this Army thread. I for like span his butt oo. Lol

Thanks for following me here ....I think your later comment shows you are high on cheap drugs.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 21, 2018
Gentlelord:
I really appreciate everyone for your comments thus far, it's very needed, it's what is keeping this noble platform alive.
I pray my name comes out, if it eventually does I would be very grateful, but if it doesn't life goes on I will try again the only painful part is that NA does enlistment every 2yrs and not annually and we all know what that means (Age dey go).

please let's keep speculating and giving info, I always look forward to refreshing this page every seconds because of you guys and OUR funny way of responding to each other. I wish NA would select us all so that we can all camp together for the short period, I would personally want to buy Ugo4u 2bottles of HERO, and would like to flog ErimakoSamuel cheesy cheesy

Victory is from God Alone see y'all in sati

Flog how.....I no be gay.....the cold in naf base is enough flogging......hoping for the best for all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2018
emmieachichi:
@ eclipsehemmy, we are very grateful for ur direct and vital information.... We thank you. Before I hand my data/phone for d festive break I want to appreciate sum individuals for ur funny, serious and worthwhile comments, @sherrif u b gold, @erimakosamuel no dulling moments, at generalfeey, very professional, @ugo ur words dope, @morningstar thumps up, @mrsuama, @edoct,@heatup much respect and to those whose comments I can't remember one love... And to those that likes to forget print out forms but has never misplaced their BSc or nysc cert since 5 year ago, I greet una and for the new commers that will comment when the list is out & start asking questions about requirements or, which form to sign n who to sign kind of questions.... Tomorrow belongs to the people that prepares for it today.....are we clear!!!!
Over and out.

Wish everyone the best.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 21, 2018
ugo4u:

Aye mi!!!!!!!!!! So you want to tell me our MorningStar will face chairmen in medicals?

No I can't take it

I can't finish/stop laughing.

Morningstar go and gear up psychologically....lolz
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Thanks for following me here ....I think your later comment shows you are high on cheap drugs.
Cheers
Area scatter don show. !!! You no try oo, I being they inches away from Disney world but based on say you no wan cancel bottle for my head you escape, no wayo sha...
You can do well by sharing Ur experience @ NAF screening we can pick one or two things.....
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
ugo4u:

Area scatter don show. !!! You no try oo, I being they inches away from Disney world but based on say you no wan cancel bottle for my head you escape, no wayo sha...
You can do well by sharing Ur experience @ NAF screening we can pick one or two things.....

The bold (very funny)

About the Disney CHICKEN part,so sorry for that.... wasn't online all through,but when I was,I noticed you had changed location Bros....and I did not escape,I had to leave and resume camp sharply to avoid early frog jump with my bad on my head... grin

NAF experience would be dropped sir ...maybe later in the day.....am still trying recover from the little cold that entered my body......

This one,is that loud and clear.......how clear is it. grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
erimakosamuel:

The bold (very funny)

About the Disney CHICKEN part,so sorry for that.... wasn't online all through,but when I was,I noticed you had changed location Bros....and I did not escape,I had to leave and resume camp sharply to avoid early frog jump with my bad on my head... grin

NAF experience would be dropped sir ...maybe later in the day.....am still trying recover from the little cold that entered my body......

This one,is that loud and clear.......how clear is it. grin
Those SSC guys will hate their lives when harmattan and Cold hit their bone marrows left, right and center.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
Alright guys lemme give Intelligent Deduction

If the Screening is gonna be between 4th to 18th as claimed by our generous informants here...
then the list is most likely coming out by 28th or 31st
I will put my money on 28th cool

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
abiodunalasa:

If the Screening is gonna be between 4th to 18th as claimed by our generous informants here...
I seem to agree to this deduction...... It could be earlier but 28th which is next Friday...... Could jux be dat date truly....... A week to screening..... Let's see..... Dix one na lyk 3.5 odds

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
ugo4u:

Those SSC guys will hate their lives when harmattan and Cold hit their bone marrows left, right and center.

Walahi.....Kai,that experience is too much.......see freezing wind as at 12noon,not to talk of midnight
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Boyka007(m): 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Walahi.....Kai,that experience is too much.......see freezing wind as at 12noon,not to talk of midnight
Have you guys ran the 3.5km race? Please use Google Map and check d distance and see if it's the same
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Let's remove 4th to 18th January 2019 as date for screening because it's not administratively proper to do so.

4th is a Friday, how do you start screening on a Friday. I doubt that 4th to 18th.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OneGuest: 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
Heatup47:

Let's remove 4th to 18th January 2019 as date for screening because it's not administratively proper to do so.

4th is a Friday, how do you start screening on a Friday. I doubt that 4th to 18th.
Sir.
Ref: SSC 44/ DSSC 23 Enlistment
Interview list was released on Friday, 29/07/16.
Interview commenced Friday 5/08/16 - Fri. 19/08/16.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Heatup47:

Sir Heatup47 your deduction has been rendered void with the post below.

OneGuest:

Sir.

Sir OneGuest... Thanks sir kiss

My initial deduction stays valid
Next! cool
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by hausadreturn(m): 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
Gisbourne44:

Honestly ba..i attended same interview.. That was 64RC..o boy.. All the board members turn am to picin
.everybody claiming this is my boy.. Chai.. That was actually his second interview.. His first interview was 63RC he didn't make the race. His father told him he must make it on his own accord.. Then 64rc he entered.. And as a second or third terma he went abroad
Hello Gisbourne, please clarify...
When you say ''he didn't make the race''...

Is the aim of the race to just get there or be there before others.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Sir Heatup47 your deduction has been rendered void with the post below.

Sir OneGuest... Thanks sir kiss
My initial deduction stays valid Next! cool
Since this is the case/patten, Let's keep hope alive.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bm25(m): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
Na so NN evicted men in their numbers today.

Reasons cited, MEDICs
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by hausadreturn(m): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
OneGuest:

Sir.
This doesn't even make sense.
So when names come out, they give successful applicants 1 week to resume...
Are they seriously expecting us to get stuffs ready when we're unsure about whether or not our names will be out?

What happened to the methods universities adopt for their postume exams?

When you fail, you'll know that you failed.
But this one, when you fail, you'll start giving unnecessary excuses.

Everything rush rush.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gentlelord(m): 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Una get luck say nor be NAF base Jos Plateau State dem carry una go, extreme weather condition na u for jam there. in Jos a whole year you may forget about the meaning of face towel

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
Boyka007:

Have you guys ran the 3.5km race? Please use Google Map and check d distance and see if it's the same

It was 3.2km race..........1.6km to and fro

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gentlelord(m): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Flog how.....I no be gay.....the cold in naf base is enough flogging......hoping for the best for all
cheesy cheesy o boy you better wake up ooooooo is that clear, Oya begin gist us about happenings at NAF base KD. As I sip my chilled nunu. Personally I believe all your Wahala wey u throway upandan will land you in the Final list to resume NAF cadet training. I wish you all the best. Oya gist me b4 my grandmama begin naked pursue you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
Heatup47:

Lolz ..very funny....

NAF started screening on Sunday....what can you say about that?.... Is it administratively proper? kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
Gentlelord:

Una get luck say nor be NAF base Jos Plateau State dem carry una go, extreme weather condition na u for jam there. in Jos a whole year you may forget about the meaning of face towel

Lolz
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
Gentlelord:

cheesy cheesy o boy you better wake up ooooooo is that clear, Oya begin gist us about happenings at NAF base KD. As I sip my chilled nunu. Personally I believe all your Wahala wey u throway upandan will land you in the Final list to resume NAF cadet training. I wish you all the best. Oya gist me b4 my grandmama begin naked pursue you

Still typing the gist on note pad..... would paste it soon
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Lolz ..very funny....

NAF started screening on Sunday....what can you say about that?.... Is it administratively proper? kiss
I just de laff when I read some comments here, Army fit decide to do screening on Xmas day and nothing go happen, many people don't know that nothing like holiday for military, you can only get pass which is not even guaranteed sef.
Visited an officer sometimes last month, was told he went for a meeting so I waited for like 4hrs no sign of him showing up and it was almost 4pm. I thought they usually close by 4pm like most government parastatals, so I told the P.A that I'll have to be leaving cos it was almost time for closing. She looked at me and smiled, she said they don't have closing time o, that they close by 7pm, 8pm etc at the discretion of the Oga.
As we are speakingtyping they might release the list this night and tell everyone to assemble in new year day. Army work na madman job.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gisbourne44: 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
hausadreturn:
Hello Gisbourne, please clarify...
When you say ''he didn't make the race''...

Is the aim of the race to just get there or be there before others.

Thanks.

The time is to make the race in 18mins for guys, 21 I think for ladies.. Ladies are always released before the guys..

Once it's 18".. They shut the gate.. Who doesn't make it goes home.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: Lakesman445(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.