Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1368423 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 22, 2018
abarat:
About the pile (I mean the anus shoot out pile LOL), what if someone has had it before and has been treated? can that person still be disqualified? cos I heard they can detect your pile history or something mere bending..

Yes....the Mark will be there...but am not sure if a person will be disqualified based on past history......if you have pile before,use alom stone to clean, cleanse and clear the area..

In NAF,we entered in 5s......and the doctor asked us to get naked.....he saw a leaf in one guys bumbum....and he laughed.....well it was funny tho.

The room was very cold and all the four guys including me,all our Johnson's shrinked....one guys Johnson almost disappear and we laughed to the new size....... I wish it was a female doctor that examined the guys....men,I don't think the cold room will have effect....you know what I mean grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by udilaw: 10:41am On Dec 22, 2018
For those of us applying for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/19, Please NOTE the following in order NOT to be misguided

There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.

No special centre for recruitment.

There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.

All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.

Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.

All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.

Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.

Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 28 January 2019 on the website.

Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 29 January 2019.

Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 9 Feb 2019.

All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.

NA Recruitment form is free.

See application details here>>>https://www.infomaza.com/nigerian-army-recruitment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Majlaw(m): 11:22am On Dec 22, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Yes....the Mark will be there...but am not sure if a person will be disqualified based on past history......if you have pile before,use alom stone to clean, cleanse and clear the area..

In NAF,we entered in 5s......and the doctor asked us to get naked.....he saw a leaf in one guys bumbum....and he laughed.....well it was funny tho.

The room was very cold and all the four guys including me,all our Johnson's shrinked....one guys Johnson almost disappear and we laughed to the new size....... I wish it was a female doctor that examined the guys....men,I don't think the cold room will have effect....you know what I mean grin
Hahahah bros u funny o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sojeee(m): 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Blood pressure...bp

Blood sample.......HIV, hepatitis, sickle cell, all sickness related to blood

Urine..... alcohol,wisdom leave (aka egbo), drugs etc

Bmi....age, weight and height...

Teeth.....minimum of two teeth must be removed,if you remove more than two teeth,just sit down in your father's house..

Flat foot.....

Operation,appendix,navel shoot out,pile,if you can't bend your phalanges,eyes,flat foot,neck problem, size of chest, cough , cataract, catarrh, ....

Hearing, visualization,spoken words....tongue

Posture

Ladies.....waist size.... breast to check for cancer or child birth...

And many other things I have forgotten.......

If you have any of the above,stay in your father's house except if you have a very strong godfather.

Cheers
@oga erimakosamuel. for Tooth examination, in Army if one of the central incisors is not there is Automatic disqualification, and also Minor surgicals scars are allowed, E.g, Appendix and Herniorappy scars. according to what I pass through and witnessed, but at times they can use any small tin to Reduce d number of Candidates.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
sojeee:

@oga erimakosamuel. for Tooth examination, in Army if one of the central incisors is not there is Automatic disqualification, and also Minor surgicals scars are allowed, E.g, Appendix and Herniorappy scars. according to what I pass through and witnessed, but at times they can use any small tin to Reduce d number of Candidates.

Well,I responded based on the just concluded NAF screening

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by rosyboy11(m): 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
sojeee:

Yeah, he is a CO 35 BN katsina then. But he left to 17 Bde and now at NDA.
Yeah he was chief of staff at 17 bde

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sojeee(m): 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Well,I responded based on the just concluded NAF screening
Okk sir thanks much, u are welcome. As we r here to run and survive together,
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ibnvictor(m): 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Blood pressure...bp

Blood sample.......HIV, hepatitis, sickle cell, all sickness related to blood

Urine..... alcohol,wisdom leave (aka egbo), drugs etc

Bmi....age, weight and height...

Teeth.....minimum of two teeth must be removed,if you remove more than two teeth,just sit down in your father's house..

Flat foot.....

Operation,appendix,navel shoot out,pile,if you can't bend your phalanges,eyes,flat foot,neck problem, size of chest, cough , cataract, catarrh, ....

Hearing, visualization,spoken words....tongue

Posture

Ladies.....waist size.... breast to check for cancer or child birth...

And many other things I have forgotten.......

If you have any of the above,stay in your father's house except if you have a very strong godfather.

Cheers

If i make the list, part of the blood test. They most have to run for [b][/b] joblessness and why am not carrying gene of godfatherism
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by gucciangel(m): 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
erimakosamuel:

grin You funny bro.
Abeg which one be alom stone? This info go dey important.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by classicabdul21: 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
udilaw:
For those of us applying for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/19, Please NOTE the following in order NOT to be misguided

There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.

No special centre for recruitment.

There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.

All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.

Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.

All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.

Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.

Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 28 January 2019 on the website.

Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 29 January 2019.

Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 9 Feb 2019.

All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.

NA Recruitment form is free.

See application details here>>>https://www.infomaza.com/nigerian-army-recruitment
Lol...majority of those here are graduates, except their younger ones or that benishek guy who refused to further his Edu, he might have colleagues so rugged like him who wanna join non-commissioned officers league...A Lance Corporal calling someone coward for furthering his edu..Borno warlord fighting BHT, i imagine the network he is using, the last time i checked network has been down since last week Sunday in Benishek, Mainok, Ngamdu and other Kaga LG villages, same goes to auno, jakana under Konduga LG before entering Maid...till date network is Down.
Those in Borno dont brag they are in Borno fighting BHT, ina fadama please and please go and fix yourself kajiko?
The funny thing is that, u might be in Borno as a combatant for 3years without having single encounter wit BHT.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
gucciangel:

grin You funny bro.
Abeg which one be alom stone? This info go dey important.

Go to market and ask for it.....they use it to wash the slimmy liquid from snail before cooking..... It's whitish in nature......the results is not 100%
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
EVarn:
Good morning Bros, sorry, I noticed that in your article you mentioned that the army even prefers candidates younger than the stipulated 24 years for SSC, can I apply for the next program as I am current 22?

Bro, as long as you have all relevant documents and you are medically fit, by all means, please carry on. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
classicabdul21:
Lol...majority of those here are graduates, except their younger ones or that benishek guy who refused to further his Edu, he might have colleagues so rugged like him who wanna join non-commissioned officers league...A Lance Corporal calling someone coward for furthering his edu..Borno warlord fighting BHT, i imagine the network he is using, the last time i checked network has been down since last week Sunday in Benishek, Mainok, Ngamdu and other Kaga LG villages, same goes to auno, jakana under Konduga LG before entering Maid...till date network is Down.
Those in Borno dont brag they are in Borno fighting BHT, ina fadama please and please go and fix yourself kajiko?
The funny thing is that, u might be in Borno as a combatant for 3years without having single encounter wit BHT.

Bros, this table you are shaking...egg dey on top am o...lol.

Men dem, am i the only one who finds the emboldened quite comforting? lol. But i doubt the likes of Ugo4u will like that.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
odimbannamdi:

Bros, this table you are shaking...egg dey on top am o...lol.

Men dem, am i the only one who finds the emboldened quite comforting? lol. But i doubt the likes of Ugo4u will like that.
That is the damnest of truth @ bolded, Maiduguri is safer than Ikorodu sef, it is areas such as Malamfatori, damboa-biu road, Ngazai etc na him be the devil's nest day in day out the nozzle of their rifles (Soldiers and terrorists) are always oiled with blood. any soldier that go for like 5 missions there without any scath deserves a medal of honour. The irony of everything is that it is SSC and DSSC guys that full the hot zones in the North east, only God knows whether those guys they swear oath for Aca, because e be like say them de deliberately push SSC/DSSC why they themselves keep the juiciest of positions.

PS: If e de possible to change corp when person enter na me go be number 1 to change to either Armour or Aviation unit, God ma know say I hate administrative work pass NwanyiUkwu-nnu beans ..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by rosyboy11(m): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
Guys help me out o for the past two years am always matching up and down in the room and passage
After becoming best parade commander in nysc I hardly walk alone in private without matching, running 3.5 km within 13mins
50 push ups every day , army has always been the subject of the matter my mind think of. Ur prayers for us to be shortlisted will be of a great help

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by AGManuel: 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
Good
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
AGManuel:
I smoke weed on a regular, can I be medically screened out?

OMG...... grin grin grin grin

No,you would be automatically given an eagle. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sojeee(m): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2018
AGManuel:
Hahaha, I pray make psycho Doctor no grab u for psychology test, Lolz.
Buh at least ebo go give u better morah!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 1:22am On Dec 23, 2018
Seen a lot here....mostly wrong information sha....the race entry are called cages..1st cage is 1-15 minutes...15-16 is second cage...16-17 is third....this doesn't apply to the ladies cos they start 3 minutes earlier in respect to their gender...they have their own cage specifications too, I don't know if they are the same..if you make first cage, you'll be awarded points, and those points drop per cage...after the race, obstacles which is more tricky cos some will test group and individual strength, intellect and will....if you make it after medicals, the endurance race and obstacles...you might just have made it to the final list..."might"..ssc guys in the house, e go though mhen....folks die in training, more folks abscond..but only the best can be called officers..��� I look forward to seeing men here in the old site...and for the issue of Godfatherism....I know 4 course 44 officers who didn't know anybody but passed out...the army is s bit open to the general public in shortlisting...I bet only few here won't see their names...more people will see their names...eat healthy, run everyday,. Steady 4km in 15 minutes, that way, nothing will surprise you on that day...avoid drugs now cos drugs of up to 3-4 months ago will be detected in your blood..get your documents signed and ready...once the list is out, there will only be a few days to do everything, and since it's festive period, it'll be difficult to sign....so sign now and wait

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 1:24am On Dec 23, 2018
AGManuel:
not medically....drug test will fling you out...they will detect it.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 4:59am On Dec 23, 2018
Stereox:
hello applicants, I am a member here but inactive. The list per se will b out within the next 6days 4rm nw, the list is all ready 4 publication and d bit delay cud b a blessing 4 u to dot ur I(s) and cross ur T(s). The exams will send 60 percent home, I was guaranteed, while the medicals follows suite. Recheck urslf in dat respect.
Before then, if you did ur little homework before den, b sure of making d 1st list cuz all requests have been honored. if u hv not, pray 4 God's favour.
finally, if u r unfortunate wen d list is out or after being screened to d last list, dnt b weighed dwn. Your potentials can't just b derailed.(dats d hope)
pls d only question I hv 4 d ones that hv passed 2ru dis b4 is to know if the attestation from skul is really mandatory or can b waived; am not ready to start traveling up n down n to screening again. If it cud b improvised,pls m all ears.
Thanks y'all, n kip up d gud wrk.
Twas this guy first @bolded

Seen a lot here....mostly wrong information sha....the race entry are called cages..1st cage is 1-15 minutes...15-16 is second cage...16-17 is third....this doesn't apply to the ladies cos they start 3 minutes earlier in respect to their gender...they have their own cage specifications too, I don't know if they are the same..if you make first cage, you'll be awarded points, and those points drop per cage...after the race, obstacles which is more tricky cos some will test group and individual strength, intellect and will....if you make it after medicals, the endurance race and obstacles...you might just have made it to the final list..."might"..ssc guys in the house, e go though mhen....folks die in training, more folks abscond..but only the best can be called officers..��� I look forward to seeing men here in the old site...and for the issue of Godfatherism....I know 4 course 44 officers who didn't know anybody but passed out...the army is s bit open to the general public in shortlisting... I bet only few here won't see their names...more people will see their names...eat healthy, run everyday,. Steady 4km in 15 minutes, that way, nothing will surprise you on that day...avoid drugs now cos drugs of up to 3-4 months ago will be detected in your blood..get your documents signed and ready...once the list is out, there will only be a few days to do everything, and since it's festive period, it'll be difficult to sign....so sign now and wait

Then you.
It's quite refreshing to know sha. Do you guys know something we y'all don't know?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 23, 2018
ugo4u:

Twas this guy first @bolded

Then you.
It's quite refreshing to know sha. Do you guys know something we y'all don't know?

Very observant....I noticed too ..but if I ask,they won't respond....so I kept mute.....let's wait and see,but we all would be grateful if they can share the info which they have.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 7:20am On Dec 23, 2018
abarat:
About the pile (I mean the anus shoot out pile LOL), what if someone has had it before and has been treated? can that person still be disqualified? cos I heard they can detect your pile history or something mere bending..
If the pile is gone, then it is gone. There's no way they'll know any history of pile unless you tell them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:29am On Dec 23, 2018
GeneralFeezy:

If the pile is gone, then it is gone. There's no way they'll know any history of pile unless you tell them
Bros wetin de cause brown piss abeg? ever since I treated malaria(hospitalised) piss no gree shine clear like water oo.
Do you think malaria check is part of the test because some of us na customer month in month out. Since they screen for drugs don't you think malaria injections, drugs e.g Arthemeter and co will be detected, even in the blood

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Majlaw(m): 7:47am On Dec 23, 2018
ugo4u:

Bros wetin de cause brown piss abeg? ever since I treated malaria(hospitalised) piss no gree shine clear like water oo.
Do you think malaria check is part of the test because some of us na customer month in month out. Since they screen for drugs don't you think malaria injections, drugs e.g Arthemeter and co will be detected, even in the blood
Bro.... Drink a lot of water

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:52am On Dec 23, 2018
Majlaw:
Bro.... Drink a lot of water
I don drink water sote e don begin purge me.. na make person no weda e go borrow piss that day for medicals.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Majlaw(m): 7:58am On Dec 23, 2018
ugo4u:

I don drink water sote e don begin purge me..
na make person no weda e go borrow piss that day for medicals.
You fit go run test na..
Bro na d running aspect be my issue now o. I bin run 15mins non stop o. Guy my chest wan scatter
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Integrator1: 8:01am On Dec 23, 2018
ugo4u:

I don drink water sote e don begin purge me..
na make person no weda e go borrow piss that day for medicals.

Nope I don't think malaria nor fever is part of the test , however treat all before dday cos of running temperature which may affect individual during TP taking.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Integrator1: 8:03am On Dec 23, 2018
Majlaw:

You fit go run test na..
Bro na d running aspect be my issue now o. I bin run 15mins non stop o. Guy my chest wan scatter

Lol. Just keeping trying however if truly it's in Taraba then terrain of that place might make it more difficult.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Majlaw(m): 8:05am On Dec 23, 2018
Integrator1:

Lol. Just keeping trying however if truly it's in Taraba then terrain of that place might make it more difficult.
Jesu!!! Na to start to dey pursue okada now o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.