Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,531 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1366997 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by boogie2910: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
eclipsehemmy:
even if you cross over and confidently deceive the board.... Army will eventually go through your details with bank, primary school, University, even your village to verify whatever you tender.. Whatever you are changing and rectifying... Do it with sense... Army would always find out
Oga no one is checking your bank but for your schools that's for sure.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
boogie2910:

Ok sir

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
boogie2910:

Baba what he is saying is the absolute truth. Army intelligence unit will go to the length and breadth of the earth to source information about you during training without you knowing sef.
In all thy forging forge with perfection, they too know that many will still tidy their age but the thing is do it with sense/ without trace and don't get caught.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
boogie2910:

but if I may ask, why do army ask for BVN print outs during screening.... Would await your reply... Thanks sir
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by boogie2910: 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
for me I would say it's to check double registration.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by HarunaWest(m): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
boogie2910:
..Nope ...It's the check if your ID details jives with your bvn details...And also to ascertain from your bankers if your free from financial embarrassment.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bakar1: 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
boogie2910:
Homie it's best you don't say what you've got little or no knowledge of,
for SSC there's I think Union Bank in Ribadu Campus that's aligned with them they would check it out trust me some we're screened out because of it.

Aside double registration for now, it would surely be used when you selected, they would go to your University and Primary School where they have all your info.

So just be safe anything you do, do with sense and change everywhere.

Some do declaration even the officers would give you scope after you've been caught back date to 5 years rough the document make it seem long use oil to rub it and all that's what those officers were giving out then to those caught during documentation.

And again when you back date your age do it everywhere possible if you've made the final list.

They would check trust me, even those without their BVN were allowed to go get it before they scaled documentation.

It's best to admit and ask questions if you not in the know of how things work than assume or make guess based on what you think.

Everything they would check.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by gr8cany: 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hello house, the form to be signed by my guarantor/referee is showing another local government instead mine which means there might have been a mistake during my registration, how bad is this?, Is there anyway I can rectify this?, I'm so troubled about this please or should I create another mail and make a totally different application...thanks for honest answer to this
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LexyJay02: 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
Pls guys are we to come with primary school certificate if shortlisted?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
gr8cany:
Hello house, the form to be signed by my guarantor/referee is showing another local government instead mine which means there might have been a mistake during my registration, how bad is this?, Is there anyway I can rectify this?, I'm so troubled about this please or should I create another mail and make a totally different application...thanks for honest answer to this

I can categorically tell you, you used a mobile phone for the registration.
it once happened to me.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
LexyJay02:
Pls guys are we to come with primary school certificate if shortlisted?

No.

Carry the school on your head to the venue of screening when shortlisted.

You guys should take time to read previous messages.......to avoid unnecessary questions.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Korowash(m): 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
Wow so finally I found my password.
Hi guys pls I'm also a dssc applicant
Tho my wassce age is the only different thing amongst all other documents,pls what can one do.
Secondly ,I actually called a one time Chief of army staff and he told us that the only time he would come in is during my interviews that he would get my print out before then but guys pls I still dont feel kul cos I don't even understand what he meant by "during interviews" I hope there won't be any other activity preceeding d interview during which one could be disqualified.Another one is,what's the the next step after registration?If its exam does it mean everyone would be shortlisted for it? Finally abeg where are we to write d exams ours states of origins or our States of residents ? As you answer ,may God grant you your heart desires too .Amen
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by buffness(m): 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
There is a mistake in the spelling of my LGA, they wrote there Ilejemeta instead of Ilejemeje.
Please will they know of this mistake?

MrSuama:

it once happened to me.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 12:14am On Aug 21, 2019
Korowash:
Tho my wassce age is the only different thing amongst all other documents,pls what can one do.
Secondly ,I actually called a one time Chief of army staff and he told us that the only time he would come in is during my interviews that he would get my print out before then but guys pls I still dont feel kul cos I don't even understand what he meant by "during interviews" I hope there won't be any other activity preceeding d interview during which one could be disqualified.Another one is,what's the the next step after registration?If its exam does it mean everyone would be shortlisted for it? Finally abeg where are we to write d exams ours states of origins or our States of residents ? As you answer ,may God grant you your heart desires too .Amen
1. Change ur SSCE to NECO ur best option because age in waec diff from what u are using in other cert is a dead end. Some ppl said u can change it, that I don't know but u can ask further.
2. No exams until after shortlist. And the exam is just norms plus u will write it in NDA old site for SSC and SATI in taraba.
3. U can be disqualified any time even some hours to ur commissioning.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NNAMDIII(m): 1:31am On Aug 21, 2019
samobaba4u:

To be sincere with you, your name will not surface among those that would be consider for shortlistment. You will do yourself a good if you can make it 27 by this September.
Your case is just like what pushed me to dig further last year. I argued with a friend and put in for last DSDC with 30yrs when the instruction says between 20 and 30 years. I went ahead and submitted the application thinking that I have perfected everything. When I discussed with a Lieutenant friend of mine how I filled my form, he told me I was over-age and I argued having been 99% sure of been shortlisted. So I decided to call those numbers and was told categorically that I was not qualify that I would be 31yrs by that January 2019 despite the fact that I just marked my 30th late 2018. That was how I knew the reason why I was told I was over-age the last time I faced Air force selection board. I thought the board secretary didn't like me when he told the chairman that the candidate is over-age because they said 29yrs I I just marked my 29yr before I went for the interview but I was wrong. He never hate me. I should have made my enquiries then but I still do strong head and put in for NA the following year. I want you all to learn from my experience that's why I'm sharing it for all of you. Thanks God Army increased the age to 32 this time. I will try my luck for the last time since 2011 that I've been applying.
Don't worry sir! I believe you'll make it this time sir

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 6:35am On Aug 21, 2019
KODACK:

No.

You guys should take time to read previous messages.......to avoid unnecessary questions.
the time you took to try to be sarcastic, you could have just told him that it'll be needed there...would it take anything away from you to answer a simple question

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by gr8cany: 7:32am On Aug 21, 2019
MrSuama:

it once happened to me.
Yes I used a mobile phone, what did you do when it happened to you?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LexyJay02: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2019
KODACK:

No.

I think you are very stupid for that harsh reply bro. I only asked about the primarily school certificate because some primary schools some people attended are already in extinction. Most times, primarily school leaving certificate is not necessary for most application, reason why I asked is if it will be sacrosanct to the screening, and the guy coughed out encephalic reaponse. Some questions asked will not only benefit the person asking but hundreds that are reading replies. Let's be guided.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 8:38am On Aug 21, 2019
LexyJay02:

I think you are very stupid for that harsh reply bro. I only asked about the primarily school certificate because some primary schools some people attended are already in extinction. Most times, primarily school leaving certificate is not necessary for most application, reason why I asked is if it will be sacrosanct to the screening, and the guy coughed out encephalic reaponse. Some questions asked will not only benefit the person asking but hundreds that are reading replies. Let's be guided.
Sincere apologies but sir you should have just let go by not replying, remember and eye for an eye makes the world go blind and Silence is GOLDEN. I wish us a successful entry into course 46

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2019
LexyJay02:

You see people like you are the ones that makes some of us not answer questions here.... Just small joke with you... You are already calling someone stupid..... You see this forum.... I don't know what it would take to read old messages here.... You just insult person like that.... Some of us wer suppose dey ansa question and reply people here don zero am.... See me so..... Bye bye

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2019
sikowitz17:
the time you took to try to be sarcastic, you could have just told him that it'll be needed there...would it take anything away from you to answer a simple question

Sarcasm is the main reason why I'm following and reading all the comments here.

So,I would be short changing myself if I don't issue out one
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2019
LexyJay02:

That's your headache.

Baruwana
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2019
Dammysmart:
Sincere apologies but sir you should have just let go by not replying, remember and eye for an eye makes the world go blind and Silence is GOLDEN. I wish us a successful entry into course 46

Word ....
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:56am On Aug 21, 2019
eclipsehemmy:

You see people like you are the ones that makes some of us not answer questions here.... Just small joke with you... You are already calling someone stupid..... You see this forum.... I don't know what it would take to read old messages here.... You just insult person like that.... Some of us wer suppose dey ansa question and reply people here don zero am.... See me so..... Bye bye

I swear. Strong words

Imagine if his wife does that....na slap she go chop.

You have to be a gentleman to join the military in general... Cos self control and tongue/finger control matters alot

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 21, 2019
LexyJay02:

Uncle English, its primary certificate and not primarily certificate. If you weren't in such a hurry to insult your elders you'd have noticed the error. Life is not as serious as you think.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 9:33am On Aug 21, 2019
gr8cany:

Yes I used a mobile phone, what did you do when it happened to you?

Tooh, back then when it happened to me, I actually started the application on a desktop computer in a cyber cafe and ran out of time, then I decided to complete it on my android phone. It changed my local government from Bauchi to Okrika. After some days with rigorous prayers and I think a message to their email, it rectified itself.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:51am On Aug 21, 2019
MrSuama:

Tooh, back then when it happened to me, I actually started the application on a desktop computer in a cyber cafe and ran out of time, then I decided to complete it on my android phone. It changed my local government from Bauchi to Okrika. After some days with rigorous prayers and I think a message to their email, it rectified itself.
Registering with mobile phone is not the problem as one can easily switch to desktop mode. The issue is the kind of browser used, some people use opera mini, some even go to the extreme of using this olden days opera version back in those days when proxy was being tweaked. grin
If using mobile phone, the best option is to use Chrome or Mozilla. Anything aside that is risky, that's how a guy that came to print his slip in a Cafè notice that his attestation form is carrying sex as "Female". Laugh grin nearly kill people that day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 9:59am On Aug 21, 2019
Korowash:

Lt he could come in now to help you get shortlisted if you are destined to be by the way. You could also experienced the favour of the most high and get shortlisted without any connection.
He could as well wield his influence during the interview as promised which will be of great advantage to you.
Your best bet now na prayer and fasting only if you believe.
Victory is from God Alone.
I bear witness

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2019
ugo4u:

Registering with mobile phone is not the problem as one can easily switch to desktop mode. The issue is the kind of browser used, some people use opera mini, some even go to the extreme of using this olden days opera version back in those days when proxy was being tweaked. grin
If using mobile phone, the best option is to use Chrome or Mozilla. Anything aside that is risky, that's how a guy that came to print his slip in a Cafè notice that his attestation form is carrying sex as "Female". Laugh grin nearly kill people that day.

Me don stop registration for my fone for good.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Abbasumaru(m): 11:07am On Aug 21, 2019
Good morning friends,
Please I need advice from matured and experience mind. I have read so many write up about past experiences from this trend how the physical and medical is done. My question and concern is that, I had a fire incident about 7 years ago and the scars of the fire is still there (that is one of my lap), so will that be a disadvantage to me? Or it's not a problem? I don't want to be disqualify at long run after so much effort, that is if I will reach that stage. Advice please
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 11:13am On Aug 21, 2019
Abbasumaru:
Good morning friends,
Please I need advice from matured and experience mind. I have read so many write up about past experiences from this trend how the physical and medical is done. My question and concern is that, I had a fire incident about 7 years ago and the scars of the fire is still there (that is one of my lap), so will that be a disadvantage to me? Or it's not a problem? I don't want to be disqualify at long run after so much effort, that is if I will reach that stage. Advice please
If the scars are not too bad, don't think it will be a problem but you can start now to apply original honey there, in a month's time you will be amazed by the results you will get.
Keyword. Original Honey

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2019
Lynette2cute:

Uncle English, its primary certificate and not primarily certificate. If you weren't in such a hurry to insult your elders you'd have noticed the error. Life is not as serious as you think.

Can I faint here?

This babe by my matter.....cheeeee

Calm down...... Dearie
Not everyone like sarcastic jokes....try n understand his temperament....biko

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.