Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1365669 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
Abbasumaru:
Good morning friends,
Please I need advice from matured and experience mind. I have read so many write up about past experiences from this trend how the physical and medical is done. My question and concern is that, I had a fire incident about 7 years ago and the scars of the fire is still there (that is one of my lap), so will that be a disadvantage to me? Or it's not a problem? I don't want to be disqualify at long run after so much effort, that is if I will reach that stage. Advice please

Apply
Original honey to help reduce the scar first.

After washing the honey off your skin

You can then, apply
Cucumber to reduce the wrinkle effect
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Boyka007(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
KODACK:

Apply
Original honey to help reduce the scar first.

After washing the honey off your skin

You can then, apply
Cucumber to reduce the wrinkle effect

See beauticians o...wetin u wan go find for army ni
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
Boyka007:

See beauticians o...wetin u wan go find for army ni

Hehehe.

As a medical practitioner and an I.T(programming/network) enthusiast/guru am sure there is much I can give to the army.

On field and in office!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by nora2018(m): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
I successfully registered but my username and password is yet to be sent to me. what do I cos its over an hour now.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
nora2018:
I successfully registered but my username and password is yet to be sent to me. what do I cos its over an hour now.
Check your spam box.....
Alternatively use Gmail to register.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Boyka007(m): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
KODACK:

Hehehe.

As a medical practitioner and an I.T(programming/network) enthusiast/guru am sure there is much I can give to the army.

On field and in office!

Only you. You be senior man jare. Wish u success
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
This one that as at today, met a friend who registered today and his app number is 38k+, abeg say those people way dey discourage people too dey apply nii....September 25th still far oh
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by nora2018(m): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
ugo4u:

Check your spam box.....
Alternatively use Gmail to register.
I have checked its not there.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by gr8cany: 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
MrSuama:

Tooh, back then when it happened to me, I actually started the application on a desktop computer in a cyber cafe and ran out of time, then I decided to complete it on my android phone. It changed my local government from Bauchi to Okrika. After some days with rigorous prayers and I think a message to their email, it rectified itself.
So I should pray naa
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sapiosexuall: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
Please I have filled the application except for uploading discharge certificate. I will pass out from nysc next month, is there an effect if I upload my call up letter to show I will be done by next month instead?. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
Prospect048:
This one that as at today, met a friend who registered today and his app number is 38k+, abeg say those people way dey discourage people too dey apply nii....September 25th still far oh
Is he SSC or DSSC?
Application is expected to hit 100k+ that has always being the standard. This year might surpass that record because of the age increment.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Estringx(m): 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
Please, don't insult anyone if you don't want to answer their questions just keep mute. You don't have to refer them to read through the thread as well because some things are irrelevant in 2019 compared to 2016 - 2018. Let's be helpful enough, don't act too know. That's why this thread was created in the first place. If you know that you are too big to tell people what you know, just keep mute! Someone else will take it from there, thanks!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by frankman365(m): 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
Estringx:
Please, don't insult anyone if you don't want to answer their questions just keep mute. You don't have to refer them to read through the thread as well because some things are irrelevant in 2019 compared to 2016 - 2018. Let's be helpful enough, don't act too know. That's why this thread was created in the first place. If you know that you are too big to tell people what you know, just keep mute! Someone else will take it from there, thanks!

Oga, with due respect, some people need sarcastic answers to push them into doing some certain things. Besides, the thread is like a library! If that guy stayed around my area(Benin city) he will prolly kill everybody around. Sarcasm is like a necessary evil.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mayowa94: 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
please what are the chances for someone with hepatitis
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
ugo4u:

Is he SSC or DSSC?
Application is expected to hit 100k+ that has always being the standard. This year might surpass that record because of the age increment.
DSSC bro
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
mayowa94:
omo! that's automatic disqualification. Better start treatment immediately if you are positive.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Boyka007(m): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
Sapiosexuall:
Please I have filled the application except for uploading discharge certificate. I will pass out from nysc next month, is there an effect if I upload my call up letter to show I will be done by next month instead?. Thanks

What is d date for ur pop? If it's b4 28th of next month just chill till you get it
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Boyka007(m): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
ugo4u:

omo! that's automatic disqualification. Better start treatment immediately if you are positive.
Take this advice and please visit a hospital o. Don't start going the herbal way unless of course you have a tested and trusted formula
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
Estringx:
I beg to disagree, whilst I'm against insults it is advisable for prospective cadet officers to go through the thread, it's very rich with information infact almost everything you would like to know about the army has being ironed out. Nothing is irrelevant, as no knowledge is a waste, this thread has churned out lots of Officers some of who have graciously returned to drop one or two information. Its quite annoying when newbies only read the last page and start to ask questions which might have being trashed out in say 5 pages back.
In all sha, we should all remain civil in our dealings with people irrespective of the provocative questions.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
frankman365:

Oga, with due respect, some people need sarcastic answers to push them into doing some certain things. Besides, the thread is like a library! If that guy stayed around my area(Benin city) he will prolly kill everybody around. Sarcasm is like a necessary evil.

God bless you sir

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
Estringx:

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
mayowa94:

Jesu !

You see the kind of questions people are asking shey....and you think such questions does not deserve sarcastic answers??

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
ugo4u:

I beg to disagree, whilst I'm against insults it is advisable for prospective cadet officers to go through the thread, it's very rich with information infact almost everything you would like to know about the army has being ironed out. Nothing is irrelevant, as no knowledge is a waste, this thread has churned out lots of Officers some of who have graciously returned to drop one or two information. Its quite annoying when newbies only read the last page and start to ask questions which might have being trashed out in say 5 pages back.
In all sha, we should all remain civil in our dealings with people irrespective of the provocative questions.

God bless you bro
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
Boyka007:

Only you. You be senior man jare. Wish u success

Lol.....

Senior where....

When I'm still struggling with thousands of naira Instead of millions.

Thanks for the success wish..... I really need it bro
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sapiosexuall: 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
Boyka007:

What is d date for ur pop? If it's b4 28th of next month just chill till you get it

The pop falls on the 23rd. Thanks so much for your response
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LexyJay02: 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
ugo4u:

Thanks for your reply bro. I appreciate your immense contribution on the thread. I read threads very well and it's not as if I've been asking irrelevant questions on the thread. What even prompted me to ask the question was the fact that a guy was complaining about his primary school certificate. That's why I asked if it will be asked during the screening (because some primary schools are already in extinction angry) and the guy said NO I should carry my primary school to the venue( he didn't answer my question neither did he help in anyway)....lol. sometimes we have to draw lines between insults and sacrcasm. In his other replies I read further insults which I didn't reply to because at the end of the day he will still tell me he was being sarcastic. You can be funny, refer people to a previous answers without insulting the other party. We are all here to help each other. God help us all.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LexyJay02: 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
Estringx:

One love bro
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
Sapiosexuall:
why don't use call up letter...sincw they said anyone Corps member that will pass out October can apply
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Estringx(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
[quote author=KODACK post=81476928][/quote]

People like you who act like they've known everything, where are they today? Life is easy baba calm down.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Boyka007(m): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
Sapiosexuall:

The pop falls on the 23rd. Thanks so much for your response
Someone just said that NA said Corp members that will pass out October can apply nd i jus checkled he is correct. U can use ur call up letter but if you want to wait still, no harm in that too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuantumR: 5:56am On Aug 22, 2019
mayowa94:
Chances is zero, truth b told. People were dropped last time for odd reasons like irregular dental formation, a guy having marks in his body (dos traditional ones), high bp, etc. D reason i was dropped still baffles me till dis moment.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mayowa94: 8:18am On Aug 22, 2019
QuantumR:

Chances is zero, truth b told. People were dropped last time for odd reasons like irregular dental formation, a guy having marks in his body (dos traditional ones), high bp, etc. D reason i was dropped still baffles me till dis moment.
What reason?

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.