Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1367450 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
gr8cany:
When likely is the list going to be out
application never close na, calm down sir/ma

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
Prospect048:
do they renew trcn certificate?
You renew your TRCN license, and membership not certificate, but you must take your certificate along as proof that you still have it...If you don't have the license, it is N3,000...To note, the license is different from the certificate...There are some of you who have the certificate, but you don't have the license, and I bet that most of you are just knowing... Don't tempt the Lord your God, God will not justify stupidity in the name of you asking for a miracle when you should do the needful.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
jameh48:
You renew your TRCN license, and membership not certificate, but you must take your certificate along as proof that you still have it...If you don't have the license, it is N3,000...To note, the license is different from the certificate...There are some of you who have the certificate, but you don't have the license, and I bet that most of you are just knowing... Don't tempt the Lord your God, God will not justify stupidity in the name of you asking for a miracle when you should do the needful.
what are u saying bayi? So certificate is not enough to clear one during d interview or what?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ooyewalex(m): 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
jameh48:
It needs to be renewed. Just send a message through to their help lines, or go to their office. I think it will cost you N6, 000 except if you are charged also for the previous years, you also may be given a waiver. You already have it, so you don't need any exams, just renewal. You don't have a problem, just leave those who want to keep arguing unnecessarily to keep doing so. No matter which Army Corps you are applying through, get your professional certification, and licences where necessary, and renew where need be...It is a message to everyone...NASB will clear your doubt this year even if your Father is the Chief of Army Staff.Do the right thing, and stop giving yourself unnecessary consolation, screaming godfather here, and there...Once, it is time all the noise makers will hide in their rat holes...See you there.

Thank you so much ... See you there too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
Prospect048:
Let them know...I can see that most of them feel that the Army is desperate for you. The Army only needs the passion, prowess, and the professionalism of whoever is enscripted. Whether, it is SSC or DSSC, do the right thing...Most of y'all look down on the Army too much, and try to act anyhow...If it were the Navy or Airforce you are applying for, you will be as careful, and meticulous as an Angel giving attention to details, and following instructions duely, but your own excuse in applying for the Army is that they will overlook...The overlook consolatory approach to this thing is one of the problem you are trying to bring into the Army...The Army is not an IDP camp for every Tom, Dick, and Harry, I tell you, so, find your square root if that is how distorted your perspective is...If you like reason it as me being too extreme about this or discouraging anyone, but the outcome will tell.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jhennie(f): 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
I have been applying for this Army since I finished an an Ex-Commando in 2010.. God willing.. I will get it this time..

I was going through the previous chats and I saw *BVN CERTIFICATE*

What is that?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
Prospect048:
what are u saying bayi? So certificate is not enough to clear one during d interview or what?
My brother, things are changing, and the Army is evolving...Anyways, everyone will see the difference in this year's NASB screening...We will discuss when it is time.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prudent5217: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
Just walk into your bank and request for it. It’s free. Anyway let me leave my Ex Side grin

Jhennie:
I have been applying for this Army since I finished an an Ex-Commando in 2010.. God willing.. I will get it this time..

What is that?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
Lukas47:

My people confidence is the key, the moment you have it "the confidence that the job is yours" it's yours. Am not taking about some confidence in someone but the assurance that God will do it and confidence in one's self.
Alright...Let's see about confidence grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
Prudent5217:
Just walk into your bank and request for it. It’s free. Anyway let me leave my Ex Side grin

It is just a BVN slip which your bank can print for you on your request.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jhennie(f): 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
jameh48:
My brother, things are changing, and the Army is evolving...Anyways, everyone will see the difference in this year's NASB screening...We will discuss when it is time.

If you are destined for this Army thing, It will work for you.. I know :
1. people who had all certificates and uploaded them and were not shortlisted
2. People that had all documents and certs and even went for screening and were out
3. People that had just the basic documents and scaled through.

It's luck and the Grace of God..

I know I will get (By God's grace).. I want to fight and protect the nation.. I have lost too many, I can't lose more.. We will go and fight and come back alive and victorious (God willing)... God's grace will shine for me.. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
Jhennie:

What is that?
I will see you at the screening, and training for thanksgiving, and testimony once your kind of faith works. grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
jameh48:
that as not answered my question, the instruction is, any applicant applying for education Corps must have proof of membership from their regulatory professional bodies. So what is the essence of the certificate if it can stand as a proof that you are member of the professional body? Are u saying without license, one is liable to be disqualified or what?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
jameh48:

I think you should tone it down a bit......No one is looking down on the army and I can tell you that godfatherism plays a role, a very big one. Gentlemen Intending Officers, if you don't have godfather then have God the father and yes i still believe in miracles. Last last na God sure pass. As we sail towards course 46 let's also have it in mind that not everyone will make the 30 man list, not everyone will scale through the screening and not everyone will hang pip. Do the best you can and commit your ways in the hands of God. Wherever you find yourself, you're not a failure, you're a survivor.
Course 46 issagoal, #Victory is from God alone.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
Jhennie:

2. People that had all documents and certs and even went for screening and were out

I know I will get (By God's grace).. I want to fight and protect the nation.. I have lost too many, I can't lose more.. We will go and fight and come back alive and victorious (God willing)... God's grace will shine for me.. Amen!
you are right
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
Jhennie:

For the fact that you have this kind of passion, you must be shortlisted, and I must see you at training.Your faith has brought you testimony. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jhennie(f): 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
jameh48:
For the fact that you have this kind of passion, you must be shortlisted, and I must see you at training.Your faith has brought you testimony. grin

Amen oohh.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
Prospect048:
that as not answered my question, the instruction is, any applicant applying for education Corps must have proof of membership from their regulatory professional bodies. So what is the essence of the certificate if it can stand as a proof that you are member of the professional body? Are u saying without license, one is liable to be disqualified or what?
I never said so...I believe I explained it clear except for the fact that I did not add that once you have your TRCN certificate, you are good to go...The only thing just to add is, renewing of your license, and yearly membership, because once you get into the Army, they will demand for this extra...Victory is from God Alone.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
jameh48:
I never said so...I believe I explained it clear except for the fact that I did not add that once you have your TRCN certificate, you are good to go...The only thing just to add is, renewing of your license, and yearly membership, because once you get into the Army, they will demand for this extra...Victory is from God Alone.
yes, I know that for sure.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
Lynette2cute:

I think you should tone it down a bit......No one is looking down on the army and I can tell you that godfatherism plays a role, a very big one. Gentlemen Intending Officers, if you don't have godfather then have God the father and yes i still believe in miracles. Last last na God sure pass. As we sail towards course 46 let's also have it in mind that not everyone will make the 30 man list, not everyone will scale through the screening and not everyone will hang pip. Do the best you can and commit your ways in the hands of God. Wherever you find yourself, you're not a failure, you're a survivor.
Course 46 issagoal, #Victory is from God alone.
Of course, godfatherism plays a very big role, and even miracles happen, but the message is, the Army is no longer ready to take chances...Infact, godfather is very necessary, but with your godfather, follow instructions, and do the necessary this time around...This is a message for now, and later.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
jameh48:
Of course, godfatherism plays a very big role, and even miracles happen, but the message is, the Army is no longer ready to take chances...Infact, godfather is very necessary, but with your godfather, follow instructions, and do the necessary this time around...This is a message for now, and later.
hmmmm... It be like say this baba dey connected gan oh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
Prospect048:
hmmmm... It be like say this baba dey connected gan oh
Hahahaha...You ehn.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
Lukas47:

No be matter of "You ehn" if you have help your guys here, we are open to help. just connect us too. grin
All go turn out fine... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
jameh48:
All go turn out fine... grin
talk better now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jhennie(f): 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
Prospect048:
talk better now

You don see where person wey get connect dey open am for another person? Baba.. Just pray.. Your connect is God oo.. We will all carry semi-automatic or sub-machine or recoilless rifle take blast all those instigators of war..

Army! Here we come!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
Jhennie:

You don see where person wey get connect dey open am for another person? Baba.. Just pray.. Your connect is God oo.. We will all carry semi-automatic or sub-machine or recoilless rifle take blast all those instigators of war..

Army! Here we come!

lol
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
If you have the opportunity to tidy up your documents (certifications etc) please do, don't leave anything to chance, even if you have godfather you can make his work easier for you.
If you don't have certification where applicable and you have no way of getting it before the screening then that is understandable, I'm a believer in shooting shots but that is when there is no other options left, I won't tell anyone that is shortlisted but don't hv certification not to attend. It's better the board flag you down than you flagging down yourself.
In summary dot all the I's and cross all the T's. Even if they will consider you, they will push those first that meet all their criteria.
I witness an incident during Airforce screening most of the medical doctors didn't have their medical certification (I don't know the name they call it) the excuse they gave was that it was not out as at when screening was ongoing but one small boy like that from ebonyi state surprisingly submitted a certification and the officer incharge told him to go that as long as he lives the guy's name must come out in the final list. That's how he found favour because of lil thing.
Wisdom is profitable to direct, God bless you all.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by gr8cany: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
Prospect048:

But from previous experience, do they take long to release list
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by honiepie7(f): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
Pls do I need attestation letter from the Secondary school or University I attended?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
gr8cany:

But from previous experience, do they take long to release list
no

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.