Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1369604 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prudent5217: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
Bless you Ugo. “He who has ears to hear, let him hear,”

ugo4u:
If you have the opportunity to tidy up your documents (certifications etc) please do, don't leave anything to chance, even if you have godfather you can make his work easier for you.
If you don't have certification where applicable and you have no way of getting it before the screening then that is understandable, I'm a believer in shooting shots but that is when there is no other options left, I won't tell anyone that is shortlisted but don't hv certification not to attend. It's better the board flag you down than you flagging down yourself.
In summary dot all the I's and cross all the T's. Even if they will consider you, they will push those first that meet all their criteria.
I witness an incident during Airforce screening most of the medical doctors didn't have their medical certification (I don't know the name they call it) the excuse they gave was that it was not out as at when screening was ongoing but one small boy like that from ebonyi state surprisingly submitted a certification and the officer incharge told him to go that as long as he lives the guy name must come out in the final list. That's how he found favour because of lil thing.
Wisdom is profitable to direct, God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prudent5217: 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
University Attended

honiepie7:
Pls do I attestation letter from the Secondary school or University I attended?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
ugo4u:
If you have the opportunity to tidy up your documents (certifications etc) please do, don't leave anything to chance, even if you have godfather you can make his work easier for you.
If you don't have certification where applicable and you have no way of getting it before the screening then that is understandable, I'm a believer in shooting shots but that is when there is no other options left, I won't tell anyone that is shortlisted but don't hv certification not to attend. It's better the board flag you down than you flagging down yourself.
In summary dot all the I's and cross all the T's. Even if they will consider you, they will push those first that meet all their criteria.
I witness an incident during Airforce screening most of the medical doctors didn't have their medical certification (I don't know the name they call it) the excuse they gave was that it was not out as at when screening was ongoing but one small boy like that from ebonyi state surprisingly submitted a certification and the officer incharge told him to go that as long as he lives the guy's name must come out in the final list. That's how he found favour because of lil thing.
Word bro!
Some people are funny sha, some of the guys telling people to forget about certification has gotten theirs or have very strong backup. I wonder how someone for example will present a Bsc French under education while another person will present B.ed in the same course and army will overlook the B.ed guy with certification and go for the former grin even if you're Buratai's ward they won't overlook the other guy highest two of you will be taken but the B.ed guy will be considered first.
Or both even have B.ed and one has TRCN while the other don't who will you think they will consider first. The thing is if you do your homework well and you are shortlisted and eventually face the board, it will be extremely difficult to displace you.
When opportunity meets preparation the result is a resounding success.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
ugo4u:
I witness an incident during Airforce screening most of the medical doctors didn't have their medical certification (I don't know the name they call it) the excuse they gave was that it was not out as at when screening was ongoing but one small boy like that from ebonyi state surprisingly submitted a certification and the officer incharge told him to go that as long as he lives the guy's name must come out in the final list. That's how he found favour because of lil thing.
Boss, you are too much...Wallahi, I must see you not too long from now. You are a great man.I believe those who understand this message, use it ,and use it profitably.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by gr8cany: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
Prospect048:
no

Ok, blesses
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
bxboss:

Word bro!
Some people are funny sha, some of the guys telling people to forget about certification has gotten theirs or have very strong backup. I wonder how someone for example will present a Bsc French under education while another person will present B.ed in the same course and army will overlook the B.ed guy with certification and go for the former grin even if you're Buratai's ward they won't overlook the other guy highest two of you will be taken but the B.ed guy will be considered first.
Or both even have B.ed and one has TRCN while the other don't who will you think they will consider first. The thing is if you do your homework well and you are shortlisted and eventually face the board, it will be extremely difficult to displace you.
When opportunity meets preparation the result is a resounding success.
Perfect one, Sir. Truly, those once shouting no need for certification have theirs, but set trap for the vulnerable who think they are being encouraged...Do all you need to do, get all you need to get, so with your godfather and God the Father, it will be a smooth ride...No one here should use miracle only to justify mediocrity. If you don't understand now, not too long from now, you will understand grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
Get yourself shortlisted first.... Forget subsequent Enlistment.... Shortlistment is all that matters now..... Go and get yourself shortlisted o.... All that certification na for screening..... We Dey here dey watch o......

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
eclipsehemmy:
Get yourself shortlisted first.... Forget subsequent Enlistment.... Shortlistment is all that matters now..... Go and get yourself shortlisted o.... All that certification na for screening..... We Dey here dey watch o......
I will wait to hear the testimony of those without professional certification scale through the screening if shortlisted...Wait to see what the Army has for those set of people this time.You don't understand what is ahead. It is no longer business as usual. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
jameh48:
I will wait to hear the testimony of those without professional certification scale through the screening if shortlisted...Wait to see what the Army has for those set of people this time.You don't understand what is ahead. It is no longer business as usual. grin
you should have noticed I have never quoted you. I wouldn't warn you again... I will say this once and jus once don't t quote me ever again.... Take your bad energy far away from me..... Watch this space..... We would both see what army has.... But don't quote me again.... Be careful with me... I don talk my own

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
jameh48:
this baba, show me d way oh... This one that u know army is ready for any kind trash this time around so
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
eclipsehemmy:
you should have noticed I have never quoted you. I wouldn't warn you again... I will say this once and jus once dint quote me ever again.... Take your bad energy far away from me..... Watch this space..... We would both see what army has.... But don't quote me again.... Be careful with me... I don talk my own
Note my words. grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by nora2018(m): 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
I stand to be corrected, to me it seems ssc requirements is more flexible with professional certification

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
jameh48:
Note my words. grin
Ok sir...... cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
nora2018:
I stand to be corrected, to me it seems ssc requirements is more flexible with professional certification
SSC is not stressing you for professional certification, it is DSSC that is on your neck for that. The truth is, the space is tight this time, but no one should fear, just do the needful.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by nora2018(m): 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
jameh48:
SSC is not stressing you for professional certification, it is DSSC that is on your neck for that. The truth is, the space is tight this time, but no one should fear, just do the needful.
Abi?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
nora2018:
Nobody will ask you for any certification in SSC, even if you study Medicine, but the chances of you not practicing your field is very high cos it is aikin soja all the way.
SSC is a combatant course while DSSC is strictly for professionals.

NB
That doesn't mean DSSC will be all about office work. The whole "office" thing is a hogwash and fallacy cos atimes some SSC will even be cruising in Abuja and other juicy cities while DSSC guys slug it out with Shekau brethren.
You're a soldier first b4 ur profession.
The good thing about DSSC is that it isn't as competitive and stressful to get promotions compare to SSC guys that drag army work with RC
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
ugo4u:

Nobody will ask you for any certification in SSC, even if you study Medicine, but the chances of you not practicing your field is very high cos it is aikin soja all the way.

NB
That doesn't mean DSSC will be all about office work. The whole "office" thing is a hogwash and fallacy cos atimes some SSC will even be cruising in Abuja and other juicy cities while DSSC guys slug it out with Shekau brethren.
The good thing about DSSC is that it isn't as competitive and stressful to get promotions compare to SSC guys that drag army work with RC
Exactly, boss...Very correct. A friend of mine who got commissioned through SSC some years back is just chilling, and have never discussed with Boko-boys...He got married last week, and we flexed it all the way. Infact, the guy is so relaxed that he acts as if he doesn't ever see the possibility of NE. grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
ugo4u:

NB
That is the key thing...You are first a Soldier, whether SSC or DSSC before being a professional. I also want to emphasize that even as DSSC most times you cannot escape battles. You can be mobilised to face the fire too, though, not all, but you just cannot tell, it may be you...I also want to tell those who are applying through DSSC thinking they can escape the battle theatre, and just be in the office, think again. If this is your mindset coming through DSSC, just deregister yourself, and quit now... You can look for job somewhere else, because, if by any chance you get into the Army, and you are sent in for battle, your heart can fail you final...Anyway, lectures from Army TRADOC, and psychologists from camp will set your brain in order. I am not discouraging anyone, examine yourself, weigh your choice, and rethink for your good.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dayordee4: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
Lol.......
Have seen a lot of good people on here with great passion and vision for the NA however My humble advice is to shield our hearts from negative energy and *faulty presumptions* ......

Once *your doubts* is fertilized by negative comments and hearsay,it's possible that the prayers wont be effective.....

Make the right move but above all Trust the right person(God)....
I'll keep the remaining ....See you in kaduna in due time....

Cheers.....
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Boyka007(m): 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
Jhennie:

You don see where person wey get connect dey open am for another person? Baba.. Just pray.. Your connect is God oo.. We will all carry semi-automatic or sub-machine or recoilless rifle take blast all those instigators of war..

Army! Here we come!

See this babe dey ginger o. I wish I met you before my wife cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by nora2018(m): 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
ugo4u:

NB
my good bro you will make a fine army officer your in depth knowledge of military affairs is mind blowing I name you the regimental sergeant major(RSM) for the honorable thread
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
Dayordee4:
Lol.......
Have seen a lot of good people on here with great passion and vision for the NA however My humble advice is to shield our hearts from negative energy and *faulty presumptions* ......

Once *your doubts* is fertilized by negative comments and hearsay,it's possible that the prayers wont be effective.....

Make the right move but above all Trust the right person(God)....
I'll keep the remaining ....See you in kaduna in due time....

Cheers.....
Lol...See you over there...If you like, shield your asses, what it is, is what it is.I rest my case...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
nora2018:
my good bro you will make a fine army officer your in depth knowledge of military affairs is mind blowing I name you the regimental sergeant major(RSM) for the honorable thread
I agree...I so much respect ugo4u. He is just the kind of great mind, and aspiring officer the Army needs. I am hopeful he will make it this time.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by nora2018(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
jameh48:
I agree...I so much respect ugo4u. He is just the kind of great mind, and aspiring officer the Army needs. I am hopeful he will make it this time.
I dey tell you bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prudent5217: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
For those that studied Education or related courses eg English and can’t get your TRCN. And you really want to apply for DSSC. This is just my opinion you can register for free online courses on Journalism and media with printing eg https://alison.com/course/journalism-and-print-media-revised
Diploma in journalism : https://alison.com/course/diploma-in-journalism-revised-2018
It doesn't take up to 5hrs to get your certificate of completion, then apply for Directorate of Army Public Relations. There are tons of free online courses. Just believe with that probably you can be on a safer ground. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by nora2018(m): 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
Please can a graduate membership certificate(G. Nim) from the Nigerian Institute of managementa manageable option for professional certification.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
10pm news!! 12/09/2019

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
bxboss:
10pm news!!
12/09/2019
noted
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
eclipsehemmy:
you should have noticed I have never quoted you. I wouldn't warn you again... I will say this once and jus once don't t quote me ever again.... Take your bad energy far away from me..... Watch this space..... We would both see what army has.... But don't quote me again.... Be careful with me... I don talk my own

Eclipsehemmy .....sorry
Seems I have missed alot.......

This jameh48 guy I just stealing my show. Just state it once that certificate is compulsory.....and he who has ears to hear let them hear ...... This one you are making noise about the same issue, am beginning to wonder....are you seeking for attention or what .

Shooooo.....your own don dey too much oh.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
jameh48:
Note my words. grin

This guy no dey hear word........don't quote someone, you still dey quote.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
Boyka007:

See this babe dey ginger o. I wish I met you before my wife cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will bite you.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
nora2018:
Please can a graduate membership certificate(G. Nim) from the Nigerian Institute of managementa manageable option for professional certification.

Yes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (968) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.