Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1363724 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (966) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ojexin(m): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
ugo4u:
Confirmed, POP for SSC/RC is 5th October.
Bad news!!
It's strictly on invitation cos the CinC will be present.

Meaning u can't enter Afaka that they....
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
ojexin:

Meaning u can't enter Afaka that they....
U can but not just anyhow
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Boyka007(m): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
enesi009:
did mine wit ur formula got 20.45 bmi

You are good to go
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
jameh48:
Will training start this year or next year? Can I get an answer to this question? grin
I can't help you with this question cos I myself have no idea.
Am having a premonition that my name will appear so I'll start my jogging this week and I implore you to start getting prepared.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
Prudent5217:
A condition in which the intestine protrudes through the abdominal muscles at the belly button.

Put it this way ,once your navel is protruding, you likely have umbilical hernia.
The army doctor told me to go stitch myself up and reapply and that is what I did.
Those who have it should forget planning to do the surgery and apply at same time cos after the surgery, you'll need 3 months of not lifting anything heavy or even laughing too much and from the timeline, it won't favour you.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
ELJC:
so ladies nd gent, save the stress of Bodymass nonsense or hight ooo or you can run frm abj to lagos, that’s ur business. If u ain’t got God and a Good strong godfather, hahaaha jst dey waste ur tp. So save the stress and go find urslf some godfather, this is Nigeria.
The reason why am scared of godfather without God is that, without God na so Dem you no go last for army and die, I swear, na why God first then any other thing second. Hope you are feeling me?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
KODACK:

Baby, if God no touch your godfather heart.....nothing go Happen.

Let me give you a breif story.

A technical Director with extreme strong influence in a particular school (of which he gives admission to people without them sitting for exams) promised my dad, that he would help me get admission.......after exam and everything, I went to drop my results and gbogbo e to him ...he said okay.

7 years later, I graduated from another totally different school in a different zone of Nigeria with a better mouth watering discipline......... Funny enough,my dad sent me to deliver a message to the man on my way to my house manship location.

Guess what the man asked me......
HAVE YOU NOT GOTTEN ADMISSION?.

I almost wept when I heard those words..shows that he didn't do anything.......cos even my late dad (may God rest his soul) too knew what Happened.

So..... sweetie..... If God no touch the godfather heart, he or she is useless
Exactly sir, even God fit make your own godfather slot in another person name thinking it's your own name and vum na so you don miss am, na sorry las Las go quench everything.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ojexin(m): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
shobroy10:

U can but not just anyhow

Ok....because my sister is passing out SSC....though she said only one person will be allowed into the hall for pip
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
ojexin:

Ok....because my sister is passing out SSC....though she said only one person will be allowed into the hall for pip
Each cadet is entitled to two IVs, only one can enter the hall for piping.
As for DSSc it is anywhere belle face anybody can come for the POP because it is not as glamorous as that of RC/SSC guys due to the fact that the number one man is usually. Only one person will be in the hall for the piping.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
explosiveskull:

The reason why am scared of godfather without God is that, without God na so Dem you no go last for army and die, I swear, na why God first then any other thing second. Hope you are feeling me?
abeg, u guys should calm down, everyone know that God first and others follow, God himself will not come down to put your name, it will definitely send someone. What they are saying is that, while praying, continue to disturb your helper and to those of us that do not have it, let our prayer point be that our helper should locate us, simple.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
Have you guys heard of that hepatitis vaccine that is taken in two weeks intervals?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
explosiveskull:
Have you guys heard of that hepatitis vaccine that is taken in two weeks intervals?
yes, what about it?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lukas47:

This where my case is, I have been treating external pile for 3yrs now no cure, I just completed a 1week native treatment that cost me 3k yet no change not to mention drugs I bought last year based on prescription.
I pray God help me if am shortlisted.

You see how my joke has brought out real problem

Ugo4u respond.

As for me, I'll advise you to avoid salt....if the pile is the type that goes in and pop out, you should ask ladies the kind of medication or cream they use to tighten their vigi..na and start using it and in that process you have to control what you eat and attempt goin to the toilet once in two or three days.......it's not a permanent solution, but it should work for you during the screening process if your name shows up.

Cheers
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
ugo4u:
Bad news!!

I saw this in punch last week.

They would also have golf tournament, prayers in the newly built mosque and Church within NDA and also prize giving day.......also, other arms (Navy and airforce) RC would go to their HQ (onne for navy, dunno yet for airforce) for further training.

That's one no concern me.

Na screening date I want you to help us get...... General Ugo4U
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sameereinstein(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
But does DSSC also carry out activities like this during their POP eg awards to best cadets and other stuffs?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
shobroy10:
Kodack frying is allowed or better still freezing

Modified
When u are doing the frying or freezing remember to sing;
Double anointing fall over me
Cover head to toe
Give me the power to serve this job O lord I pray !!!

Ahhhhhh,

Naso you and Ugo4U no like me reach.
Hmmmmn.
God pass una two.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
Prospect048:
yes, what about it?
instead of folks worrying themselves of having the virus why not take the vaccine and rest once and for all?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
KODACK:

You see how my joke has brought out real problem

Ugo4u respond.

As for me, I'll advise you to avoid salt....if the pile is the type that goes in and pop out, you should ask ladies the kind of medication or cream they use to tighten their vigi..na and start using it and in that process you have to control what you eat and attempt goin to the toilet once in two or three days.......it's not a permanent solution, but it should work for you during the screening process if your name shows up.

Cheers
d shitting works like magic. i used it during my 66 and 67RC interview. never used d toilet for one week. congrats in advance to 66RC passing out on d 5th
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
ugo4u:
Bad news!!
is it true on rc /ssc army will be pip? Why the navy and airforce still remained cadet at onne and airfoce base kd
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
i laugh when u complain of hardship in afaka. the truth is that i have paid my dues cos my guys in 67 $ 68 RC still got me covered. if u know any new intake, drop d name so that buy d person small peace
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
nelkon9999:
d shitting works like magic. i used it during my 66 and 67RC interview. never used d toilet for one week. congrats in advance to 66RC passing out on d 5th

Lolz, but one week is harmful to your health.

Fermentation occurs in your intestine which can result to........... cry
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
KODACK:

Lolz, but one week is harmful to your health.

Fermentation occurs in your intestine which can result to........... cry
its just my nature. i dont shit any place i find myself
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
nelkon9999:
its just my nature. i dont shit any place i find myself

Just be careful sha.

Shit in human system must be removed 3 to 4 days max.

Na super man you be sha
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
KODACK:

Just be careful sha.
Shit in human system must be removed 3 to 4 days max.
Na super man you be sha
aye aye sir
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
enesi009:
is it true on rc /ssc army will be pip? Why the navy and airforce still remained cadet at onne and airfoce base kd
not true. The navy cadets are already Midshipmen (2nd Lieutenant) from their final year at NDA upon commissioning they hang sub-lieutenant,(equivalent of Lieutenant )while the NAF and NA cadets will be commissioned Pilot officers and 2nd Lt respectively upon passing out. From their they will head to their respective arm of service

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
sameereinstein:
But does DSSC also carry out activities like this during their POP eg awards to best cadets and other stuffs?
Yes they do.
Best female cadet
overall best cadet
runner up and 2nd runner-up etc

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ojexin(m): 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
ugo4u:

not true. The navy cadets are already Midshipmen (2nd Lieutenant) from their final year at NDA upon commissioning they hang sub-lieutenant,(equivalent of Lieutenant )while the NAF and NA cadets will be commissioned Pilot officers and 2nd Lt respectively upon passing out. From their they will head to their respective arm of service

I disagree to this...only Army are commissioned. ...Airforce go for further training at Kaduna..why Navy move to onne for further sailing training. ..confirm very well sir

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
ojexin:

I disagree to this...only Army are commissioned. ...Airforce go for further training at Kaduna..why Navy move to onne for further sailing training. ..confirm very well sir
lemme explain... Only army has tarma 5 cadets passing out..... Navy and airforce passes out at tarma 4.... So only army gets the pipping as second Lieutenant.... The tarma 4 Navy and airforce proceeds to onne and Kaduna respectively for one year before they can do official pipping... The mates of the tarma 5 of Army will hang deir new ranks d same time in different places... I hope we understand small...
Army 5 years in NDA
Navy 4 years in NDA plus one year@ onne
Airforce 4years in NDA plus one year@ Kaduna

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
eclipsehemmy:
lemme explain... Only army has tarma 5 cadets passing out..... Navy and airforce passes out at tarma 4.... So only army gets the pipping as second Lieutenant.... The tarma 4 Navy and airforce proceeds to onne and Kaduna respectively for one year before they can do official pipping... The mates of the tarma 5 of Army will hang deir new ranks d same time in different places... I hope we understand small...
Army 5 years in NDA
Navy 4 years in NDA plus one year@ onne
Airforce 4years in NDA plus one year@ Kaduna
exactly

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (966) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.