Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,236 members, 7,867,629 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1388914 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (969) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 8:02am On Oct 05, 2019
ugo4u:

No 4 isn't correct.
NYSC DG is DSSC

Even the former defense spokes man....forgotten his name....his from ekiti state... A dssc personnel....he retire as a major general.

But on a second note ugo....the pull him down syndrome for a dssc and SSC officers not to attain DAT general cadre is high.. compare to doz dayz.
Gudm..am back
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 8:05am On Oct 05, 2019
OCKEHINDE:
Any medical officer or any experienced person on this forum should advise me on this: My navel was too big before so I had an umbilical hernia surgery 6 years ago and the incision is boldly there I hope this will not hinder me as DSSC candidate. Pls I need reply asap. Thanks

Pray for Gods favour....
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:23am On Oct 05, 2019
damibjs:

Even the former defense spokes man....forgotten his name....his from ekiti state... A dssc personnel....he retire as a major general.

But on a second note ugo....the pull him down syndrome for a dssc and SSC officers not to attain DAT general cadre is high.. compare to doz dayz.
Gudm..am back
You mean Major Gen Chris Olukolade; As for the pull him down syndrome, it's internal petty politics which is a norm in any sector including the civil service.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 8:41am On Oct 05, 2019
ugo4u:

You mean Major Gen Chris Olukolade; As for the pull him down syndrome, it's internal petty politics which is a norm in any sector including the civil service.

Yes...olukolade....it's all abt politics.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LexyJay02: 9:11am On Oct 05, 2019
damibjs:

Gudm..am back

Chris Olukolade, he's from Ondo state and He came in through SSC
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by zeeace(m): 9:50am On Oct 05, 2019
hello guys ! please I need a bit of advice an army officer asked me to send my application details. I sent my a picture of my photo card to him . hope it's Okay. I have no idea of what to send
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2019
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by zeeace(m): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2019
Lukas47:

Send this details

if you are SSC

1. Surname (Last name), middle name, First name

2. Application ID
3. State of Origin /LGA
4. Age
5. Commission (SSC or DSSC): indicate the commission though it's there on the application ID

if you are DSSC

1. Surname (Last name), middle name, First name

2. Application ID
3. State of Origin /LGA
4. Age
5. Corps
6. Course of study/ class of degree.
7. Commission (SSC or DSSC): indicate the commission though it's there on the application ID
Note: The photo card doesn't carry state of origin/LGA

Wishing you success on your quest
thank you so much .
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 11:29am On Oct 05, 2019
LexyJay02:

Chris Olukolade, he's from Ondo state and He came in through SSC

Yes...u are very correct.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mode9Juma: 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2019
AsPer POP

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
Victory is from God alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Majlaw(m): 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
zeeace:
hello guys ! please I need a bit of advice an army officer asked me to send my application details. I sent my a picture of my photo card to him . hope it's Okay. I have no idea of what to send
nawa oo
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
zeeace:
pls should I send mine as an example then u will help me send it to him together with urs.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
OCKEHINDE:
Kodak please I need your advise on this: My navel was too big before so I had an umbilical hernia surgery 6 years ago and the incision is boldly there I hope this will not hinder me as DSSC candidate. Pls I need reply asap. Thanks

Is kodak among the screening officer?
So u beliv u kodak Dan God?...kehinde u are not serious....I said pray for Gods favour u are still asking kodack....I kno two dssc offcers DAT did not meet up all criterias but Gods favour worked for dem.....
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
Emarc16:

It is you who is a fool. You keep spewing trash in the name of answers...this is the last time I will respond to a fool like u on this thread. Silence is the best answer given to a fool that you are.

I just checked and this was the first time you responded to my post...... congratulations on it been your last as well......lolz

Check this out.......Since silence is the best answer given to a fool, yet you were not silent about my post but you responded.....that makes you a what ..................??

Kindly fill in the gap above... thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
OCKEHINDE:
Kodak please I need your advise on this: My navel was too big before so I had an umbilical hernia surgery 6 years ago and the incision is boldly there I hope this will not hinder me as DSSC candidate. Pls I need reply asap. Thanks

Well, as early stated by ugo4u......as long as the surgery is not recent (no pain of any kind) and it has reduced the size of your navel by over 70% then you are good to go.

Cheers in advance bro
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
damibjs:

Is kodak among the screening officer?
So u beliv u kodak Dan God?...kehinde u are not serious....I said pray for Gods favour u are still asking kodack....I kno two dssc offcers DAT did not meet up all criterias but Gods favour worked for dem.....

I think he wants to be extra sure.

Ugo4u had given a whole lot of details on previous pages about the navel issue.

He isn't believing in me sir, just for sake of clarity.

And am sure God will favour him sir.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
Honestguy13577:

Nobody is ode( fool) in this group ogbeni. I only ask the question because many might have first hand info. Been noticing you on this thread though you like to pick on everybody, if u can't help just waka jeje.

Yes, I pick on people like you who ask funny and irrelevant questions.

Previous page ago, there was an argument of why other arms of the military were invading the army space ...whereas in the naval and airforce space, nothing partaining the army is/was been discussed there ........

If you had taken your time to read through you won't have gotten such response from me.

If I can't help, I troll......understood!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
Putin007:

On d surface, dey both luk d same,

1- ssc get deployed to combat corps (depts) such as artillery, armour, infantry, ordinance etc while dssc are deployed to non-combat corps like finance, education, medical etc

2- ssc, on completion of officer cadet training are commisioned as 2nd Lt (1 star) while dssc are commisioned as Lt (2 stars)

3- as ssc, u have to compete for appointment wit regular commision offr (rememba dis r yung men dat spent 5 yr in nda.dia is a general dislyk of dssc/ssc comision offrs by dem

4- DSSC guyz usually don't get promoted past the rank of a Colonel.

5- The D

That doesn't mean that u(dssc) will be using a pen(biro) while ssc will be loading magazines.

Soldier na Soldier whether General or Private.

Copied and Edited

I love number 5

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
OCKEHINDE:
Any medical officer or any experienced person on this forum should advise me on this: My navel was too big before so I had an umbilical hernia surgery 6 years ago and the incision is boldly there I hope this will not hinder me as DSSC candidate. Pls I need reply asap. Thanks

Ugo4u...

Check this size out .........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
Prospect048:
pls should I send mine as an example then u will help me send it to him together with urs.

Sharp guy
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
I celebrate my Igalos grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
KODACK:

I think he wants to be extra sure.

Ugo4u had given a whole lot of details on previous pages about the navel issue.

He isn't believing in me sir, just for sake of clarity.

And am sure God will favour him sir.

Gods favour will locate him....nice one kodack....I really love ur input.....kehinde all the best.#onelove

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Codezz: 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
enesi009:
ok nn no dey test north east,? By the way is it true nn and naf cadet would not be pip tomaro..but only rc /ssc army would hang pip, while nn and naf cadet would hang dier 1 pip after one year training from ur respective arms?
I am NN and I have hanged my midshipman.... any problem ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Honestguy13577: 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
KODACK:

Yes, I pick on people like you who ask funny and irrelevant questions.

Previous page ago, there was an argument of why other arms of the military were invading the army space ...whereas in the naval and airforce space, nothing partaining the army is/was been discussed there ........

If you had taken your time to read through you won't have gotten such response from me.

If I can't help, I troll......understood!
There is nothing funny and irrelevant about my question OK. Like I said if u can't help step aside.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
KODACK:

Sharp guy
abi, I can not come and die and kill myself... Lol
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
Codezz:
I am NN and I have hanged my midshipman.... any problem ?
OK no problem dat means ..to be army cadet is not fair since dey are ur senior spending five years and still both will still hang 1 pip.. Na wao

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
OCKEHINDE:

It is either your navel was very big or the surgeon didnt do a very good job. I suspect the former.

The examining doctor will most likely poke his fingers into that region to know whether any opening is still there.

In any case, dont be dismayed. As long as the repair was done long ago and you have healed completely, it wont pose any problem at all.

I wish you all the best, brother.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LexyJay02: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
enesi009:
OK no problem dat means ..to be army cadet is not fair since dey are ur senior spending five years and still both will still hang 1 pip.. Na wao

Bros, u spent years in the university too nah
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mode9Juma: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
OCKEHINDE:
Just pray the physician skip pass you and score you as it is boldly seen, some dont care the 6yrs u said, Pray dude! nobody in this thread can tell u if you will pass or naah, they bring different people every year for physical check!! Make i talk my own also u no dey do excercise see ur belle o..dude workout and stay fit.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (969) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.