Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,105 members, 7,867,176 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1388729 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (969) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LexyJay02: 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
Mode9Juma:
Just pray the physician skip pass you and score you as it is boldly seen, some dont care the 6yrs u said, Pray dude! nobody in this thread can tell u if you will pass or naah, they bring different people every year for physical check!! Make i talk my own also u no dey do excercise see ur belle o..dude workout and stay fit.

I been dey think say nah me only BMI dey worry cos I be overweight but when I see that Bros.... Mehn I get hope.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
KODACK:

Ugo4u...

Check this size out .........
I no dey medical line nah!! you suppose know better he should pray just like damibj said, but come oo na native doctor do that operation? The thing no fine for face at all be like wetin dey use soldering iron join.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
KODACK:

Well, as early stated by ugo4u......as long as the surgery is not recent (no pain of any kind) and it has reduced the size of your navel by over 70% then you are good to go.

Cheers in advance bro
Oga Kodak, compare mine with his na? na Cutlass Dem use cut this guy navel.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
Went to do checkup today and to my surprise my BMI is slightly underweight, the thing shock me pieces me wey dey consume food like refugee.
BP read 100/70.

Make the list do show make person know waddup, as for running I no go kee myself for anything till list show. Though went out to do light jogging today, was scared of burning more calories make person no kuku come resemble hiv patient before the main the main shortlisting show.
4km was dusted in 21min, my heart nearly komot for my chest, as for pressup me and that exercise they beef ourselves, I can't do more than 15(when I dey form o) and I no even ready to stress myself beyond that(Moreover na dssc).
Las las Army no be by muscle na application of sense.

Caveat
I no talk say make una no dey keep fit oo, if you can cover 20km in 10min pls continue to, infact try reduce the time when next you attempt am, make Una no follow me o!!! Grace differs oo!!.

ehen!! some people dey dm me since last week, if I no respond no be my fault this site dey get comma sometimes, and to those wey dey ask me for assistance based on godfather, my people even me sef no fit help myself na God I dey lookup to last year my name no show sef, so make you no vex or think say I no wan help bikonu, if I can I will oo trust me or of I enter ehen!! i fit bring my university admission runs experience help una.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mode9Juma: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
LexyJay02:

I been dey think say nah me only BMI dey worry cos I be overweight but when I see that Bros.... Mehn I get hope.
if u tall sha, no wahala me when i match that army scale baba the thing show 107 hahahaha when height reach i come beat the 2.0 in meters, i tall so tey i pass the height limit, people for there come dey shout scam scam scam grin grin grin Lord i thank u for my height. But seriously the moment is 6pm dont dont eat food, it helps alot in losin weight.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Edyice: 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
ugo4u:

The thing no fine for face at all be like wetin dey use soldering iron join.

explosiveskull:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mode9Juma: 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
ugo4u:
Went to do checkup today and to my surprise my BMI is slightly underweight, the thing shock me pieces me wey dey consume food like refugee.
BP read 100/70.

Make the list do show make person know WhatsApp, as for running I no go kee myself for anything till list show. Though went out to do light jogging today, was scared of burning more calories make person no kuku come resemble hiv patient before the main the main shortlisting show.
4km was dusted in 21min, my heart nearly komot for my chest, as for pressup me and that exercise they beef ourselves, I can't do more than 15(when I dey form o) and I no even ready to stress myself beyond that(Moreover na dssc).
Las las Army no be by muscle na application of sense.

Caveat
I no talk say make una no dey keep fit oo, if you can cover 20km in 10min pls continue to, infact try reduce the time when next you attempt am, make Una no follow me o!!! Grace differs oo!!.
chairman na u try pass! I dey run 3km in 30mins because i dey mix am wit walk, i cant kill myself grin but sha i dey play football wella

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
Lukas47:

If you are eventually shortlisted, just pray that the physical examiner during physiotherapy likes you. In some cases where a candidate is screened out on physical defect is just because the physical examiner doesn't like him and also he wasn't appealing enough to the physical verification team.
Candidates should always endeavour to appear sharp during selection board interview it has its own role to play in the entire process.
True talk, some candidates no dey try at all hygiene wise. Na so last year for airforce screening during medicals when them say make guys naked bend down, na so the examiner see leaf inside person yansh grin this na true story o! make una ask ERICSAM. If shortlisted look smart infact spray better perf even inside and Around your nyansh make you no go fall hands.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mode9Juma: 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
Please is there any wasap group for this thread? Ma friend direct me to dis group o! Story dey awon new comer
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prudent5217: 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
I just Dey laugh myself although I Dey complete 4km in 20mins. I still Dey Overweight plus my build no be fat na muscles and I no even tall wella na grace of God follow me grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LexyJay02: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2019
Prudent5217:
I just Dey laugh myself although I Dey complete 4km in 20mins. I still Dey Overweight plus my build no be fat na muscles and I no even tall wella na grace of God follow me grin

Bro I'm tired. My weight is 91, height 1.78... I don fast tire. I no fit run pass 1.5km 11mins grin grin grin.... Press up, I dey do 30. I try. Make grace cover me on.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
ugo4u:

I no dey medical line nah!! you suppose know better he should pray just like damibj said, but come oo na native doctor do that operation? The thing no fine for face at all be like wetin dey use soldering iron join.

I asked based on Army standard.

But you funny sha, you think say naitive doctor fit do that job.....na fine incision be that oh. The doc try....na just the final repair no plum wella

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
explosiveskull:

Funny you.....both are good and okay....but his own was cut deeply, while yours was adjusted.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
Thank you all for the advice about my navel wahala. I wish all of you success.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
Stay around ogudu/ojota, let's meet up and be hitting this steady...I want to scrape off 2 minutes and make it in 13...anybody game?

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
Edyice:

So my navel has become a subject of mockery? I'm very sure many candidates on this thread has a deteriorating health cases more than the my navel condition.

If Bobo Don wear khaki finish now, you no go fit see my navel again. Anyway I wish everyone success.

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Codezz: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
Alright Gentlemen. I am now an officer.. thanks all for your well wishes.. pop was a hit.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by iamawara(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
Codezz:
Alright Gentlemen. I am now an officer.. thanks all for your well wishes.. pop was a hit.

Congratulations sir....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
Mode9Juma:
Just pray the physician skip pass you and score you as it is boldly seen, some dont care the 6yrs u said, Pray dude! nobody in this thread can tell u if you will pass or naah, they bring different people every year for physical check!! Make i talk my own also u no dey do excercise see ur belle o..dude workout and stay fit.
Thank you bro.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
LexyJay02:

Bro I'm tired. My weight is 91, height 1.78... I don fast tire. I no fit run pass 1.5km 11mins grin grin grin.... Press up, I dey do 30. I try. Make grace cover me on.

Your bmi will be in the overweight range. If I may ask, your weight is it fat or musclemass? If it is muscle mass no wahala but if it fat, then an organic approach is needed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
KODACK:

I think he wants to be extra sure.

Ugo4u had given a whole lot of details on previous pages about the navel issue.

He isn't believing in me sir, just for sake of clarity.

And am sure God will favour him sir.
Thank you sir. I really appreciate your inputs.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hmmn!!!!

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
odimbannamdi:

It is either your navel was very big or the surgeon didnt do a very good job. I suspect the former.

The examining doctor will most likely poke his fingers into that region to know whether any opening is still there.

In any case, dont be dismayed. As long as the repair was done long ago and you have healed completely, it wont pose any problem at all.

I wish you all the best, brother.
Thank you sir.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
bxboss:
Hmmn!!!!
and what do we stand to gain with this your post?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LexyJay02: 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
Prospect048:
and what do we stand to gain with this your post?

Say the 11 soldiers and dead civilians get family. Mehn. They are people's children and fathers. I pray God heal this land. Why will some people delight in causing chaos and killing others.

Anyway, I blame the illiteracy and high unemployment rate in the north as one of the factors strengthening the Boko Haram. Imagine if they are well educated like the south, good standard of living, good social life and good companies, who will decide to go and live in the desert and be killing themselves and others.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 2:22am On Oct 06, 2019
[quote author=OCKEHINDE post=82874504][/quote]
Oga calm down, we just trying to lift our spirits abeg.
Just once there is no hole that two fingers can enter, you are good to go and good navel doesn't make them shortlist us, na God I personally dey hope on.
And it seemed you didn't wait the required 3 months of healing before lifting heavy objects, was those scars cos of infected stitches cos they are big.
See mine below, just like yours...

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jhennie(f): 6:02am On Oct 06, 2019
[quote author=jameh48 post=82846975]Check this out... grin grin grin[/quote

She is making us proud.. Imo people.. here we come..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LexyJay02: 6:59am On Oct 06, 2019
explosiveskull:

Just once there is no hole that two fingers can enter, you are good to go and good navel doesn't make them shortlist us, na God I personally dey hope on.
And it seemed you didn't wait the required 3 months of healing before lifting heavy objects, was those scars cos of infected stitches cos they are big.

What is this pics
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:56am On Oct 06, 2019
explosiveskull:

Uncle, go n shave........lolz
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:57am On Oct 06, 2019
LexyJay02:

What is this pics

That's a picture of the milky wave in the universe.....lolz
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by JezCalMeJay(m): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin. Funny set of people on this thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (969) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.