Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,747 members, 7,862,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1386768 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (969) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Walex29: 7:14am On Oct 08, 2019
Hmmm, still gat my mouth open over this revelation i actually thought fake life was more associated with the ladies.This is actually the second time am commenting on this thread this year, this our dibia actually shot himself on the leg when he started to act like one tyrant. kudos to those who took out their time to investigate and review this doctor wannabe. kodack on a more serious note you have to work on your self esteem you are obviously suffering from inferiority complex that's why you come online to create some sort of consolation for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:14am On Oct 08, 2019
grin grin I don die ooo!!!! KODAC we get your time today to grin . Oya come and confess so that we go forgive you we know you're viewing this thread, you no humble like this b4 ooo!! unlike you, you for don begin fire back. Wetin dey happen to you na? abi data don finish?
Chai!!! Consultants hussle ooo!!! make una become object of mockery.

Pic below (VAR)

Another one has deactivated his account too....... Currently laffing in Swahili
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:14am On Oct 08, 2019
raphtunde:
no mind ham. Him done fool us for long, my pain be say people come dey fear ham to ask questions. Sarcasm indeed!

Sweet
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:16am On Oct 08, 2019
KennethNnolim:
Now I know we have many applicants here ideal for commission into Army Corp of signals. How did you guys manage to search through the different threads in nairaland to see the purported posts? States CID sef no even fit do this kind investigation. Initially I thought it was the usual beef between some guys here, but not until many guys started spewing their own findings. Abi una get another thread where una dey get daily meeting? tongue I cut cap for una oh angry

Uncle, it's MP and intelligence.....not signal corps
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:16am On Oct 08, 2019
raphtunde:
I have forgiven you sha. U can now continue with ur lifestyle as a consultant. Sarcasm hmmmmm

What is this one saying now
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:18am On Oct 08, 2019
Emarc16:
Doctor Olatunde Michael clap for yourself...

And you think that's my real name.

At this point you need to grow up and realize that Gmail's and monikers can be generated by the snap of a finger.

Leave the Stone age and wake up to reality.

Thanks for the compliment tho .....lolz
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:22am On Oct 08, 2019
raphtunde:
So this guys is a fake doctor? U half scared have of the person away from asking questions all in the name of sarcasm. My friend real people don't make noise like you. Calm down.

More of the real men on the forum we shall know, though we don't comment but often time check and follow you guys who contributed positively and negatively. Continue pls!

Noice is attributed to sound and not text, where is the noise coming from.

Use ya head
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:22am On Oct 08, 2019
piscesgem:
Clout chasers everywhere

Sanu, one time hitters
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:24am On Oct 08, 2019
raphtunde:
The funniest thing is that his brain is empty of military issues and still will not calm down and watch like others who are willing to learn. Sarcasm indeed, continue pls!

Since your brain is full, why can't you scroll back to my previous messages and check what I respond to.....

Fo..ol brain, sorry I meant full brain......lol
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:24am On Oct 08, 2019

The guy na confirm fraud, when I noticed it is when he said he can speak Igbo and Hausa. Me and ugo they relate wella, for another platform, we were having a discussion and I was telling ugo how I was impressed with the KODACK of a guys knack for languages, ugo talk say the guy they try sha but him Hausa na cut and join, immediately the ring bell for my head. I copy the Hausa wey him post here double check, alas!! na Google translate my guy dey use form all those nonsense Hausa and Igbo prowess.
ugo your consultant "Major" na Invictus oo!! grin

Another account deactivated....cheeee
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:25am On Oct 08, 2019
Prospect048:
Kodak my guy, please don't mind them oh.... The awaiting major

Was that a joke
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:26am On Oct 08, 2019
raphtunde:
I watch a video from YouTube about a female Major with baby factory house. I smell a rat. Hmmmmm consultant and a to be major. Issorite!

I now see how you think and relate with things
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:27am On Oct 08, 2019
ugo4u:
Wetin dey happen here na?
Monitoring spirits full this thread oo, na wetin doc do una na? it's like abiodunalasa don possess all of una.
Codezz isn't an officer shall, I know that one but we gast play along, but KODACK? Kai!!!!! .
Make I no reach conclusion till we hear from him. Even if una wan cast the guy must you guys do it where jhennie dey ni? bia LexyJay02 I don begin suspect you and eclipsephemmy oo based on jhennie matter grin

Hope you enjoyed all their best search bro
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:28am On Oct 08, 2019
damibjs:
Kodack viewing this thread but he can't even reply or defend himself....chei...social media na waaooo

I didn't reply cos I don't want my response to be lost inbetween their text...... Was waiting for them to finish first
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 08, 2019
LexyJay02:

Our Man even told Ugo he's a consultant, he's waiting to hang Major straight grin

Aswesr I just dey wait list fam. He's been acting as though he created the trend.
But then a Dr and he's always attending to every questions here? Which kind Dr I begin dey wonder if NA don dey enlisted Native Dr.

#akubedoctor

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:31am On Oct 08, 2019
BabaIbo:

Chai, so you dey believe everything wey you see for social media before...
No allow oh da nt wear you o.

Naso person wey you dey earn pass at the moment go make you frustrate come dey think of leaving your job cos you feel like you're not making enough...

Most of them na fake it till you make it o

Post of the week.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LexyJay02: 7:38am On Oct 08, 2019
arcayoayodele:

Aswesr I just dey wait list fam. He's been acting as though he created the trend.
But then a Dr and he's always attending to every questions here? Which kind Dr I begin dey wonder if NA don dey enlisted Native Dr.

#akubedoctor

Lolz.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:39am On Oct 08, 2019
iamawara:
grin grin grin Dr na class rep for thread, be careful before he slap u oh.

Man wey nor know anything go come here dey make unnecessary statements and noice in the name is sarcasm'

Empty barrel

Really....

Empty barrel.

Check you spellings to simple words Mr full barrel.

It's noise not noice...... Who is the empty barrel now?

Lolz
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:40am On Oct 08, 2019
BabaIbo:

Werey man, no worry... some days I'm gonna kick that your stubborn head with a gun butt real hard cool

Hehehehe, man wey sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:42am On Oct 08, 2019
LexyJay02:

Lol... Our doctor is busy clearing his other posts on other unemployment threads....lolllllllz. I have screenshots already. Infact, our doctor dey collect 1k to help people review their CV as a way of holding body, till at least one job go click grin grin

Ehen, really.
Screenshot the post I cleared and show us here.

Do you want me to share part of the 1k with you..... Eya, it's paining you I'm making money on and off line.

Cheeeeee

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:42am On Oct 08, 2019
arcayoayodele:

Ha oja mi lara je!

Ko to de beyen
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LexyJay02: 7:44am On Oct 08, 2019
KODACK:

Ko to de beyen

Doc., Did you sleep at all? Gen. Ugo, did u still believe this lad is a native Doctor?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:46am On Oct 08, 2019
LexyJay02:

Lol. The guy dey deceive himself con turn himself to terror here. Even our Man, UGO believed the so called Doctor. I have his confirmed name and everything. If he wants us to shake the table further I will drop evidences. Meanwhile, our doctor dey every job thread, he don apply tire. Nah hin dey see soldier for shoprite grin grin. Unemployment is a bastard ooooo grin grin

Deceive myself...nope..... Deceive you absolutely yes.....I made you do research which you missed in school......

Ugo4u didn't believe me, but he believed my facts and points and enjoyed my humour.......are you in his mind that you know he believed me.......witches and wizards reading minds.

Drop my confirm name, check it in Google, Facebook, Instagram and show us your findings ......dumb ass proving he is smart ....lolz

Drop every evidence you've got......I ain't running no where.....am here my boy
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LexyJay02: 7:48am On Oct 08, 2019
KODACK:

Deceive myself...nope..... Deceive you absolutely yes.....I made you do research which you missed in school......

Ugo4u didn't believe me, but he believed my facts and points and enjoyed my humour.......are you in his mind that you know he believed me.......witches and wizards reading minds.

Drop my confirm name, check it in Google, Facebook, Instagram and show us your findings ......dumb ass proving he is smart ....lolz

Drop every evidence you've got......I ain't running no where.....am here my boy

You've made a big fool of yourself already bro. Joining you in war of words will bring me down to your level of clout chasers, Doc. Olatunde Michael. grin grin grin.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:50am On Oct 08, 2019
LexyJay02:
Las Las..... Someone claimed here he's so passionate, he's even a medical Doctor..... Lol. Las Las our self acclaimed doctor has been on nairaland unemployment threads for years and applying for every mumble jumble coming out. Las Las Nah unemployment dey motivate am. Why must you claim to be who you are not Funniest part, nah the guy terrorise guys pass for this thread.

This was the post of the hour that helped me make 4 sweet pages in this prestigious thread . Thanks jare.

ABI, you still have more up ya sleeves?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by boogie2910: 7:50am On Oct 08, 2019
KODACK:

Ehen, really.
Screenshot the post I cleared and show us here.

Do you want me to share part of the 1k with you..... Eya, it's paining you I'm making money on and off line.

Cheeeeee
I have always known that this olatunji Michael alias kodac is a scam.
a medical consultant active in ehvery job thread. I once called him native doctor but una no know why. I once referred to him as Mike he told me I'm deceiving my self. well to me you are still a medical consultant what's my business.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:53am On Oct 08, 2019
boogie2910:

I have always known that this olatunji Michael alias kodac is a scam.
a medical consultant active in ehvery job thread. I once called him native doctor but una no know why. I once referred to him as Mike he told me I'm deceiving my self. well to me you are still a medical consultant what's my business.

And you can remember my response to you back then....

"There is more that meets the eyes than you see here"

Sharp guy....lolz...Badoo sneh
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:54am On Oct 08, 2019
LexyJay02:

You've made a big fool of yourself already bro. Joining you in war of words will bring me down to your level of clout chasers, Doc. Olatunde Michael. grin grin grin.

War of words ........nah, I just put you in ya place, ABI you want to shed more light on your findings about me .....lolz

Sanu, eya.....you think you know my name...... Poor you
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:56am On Oct 08, 2019
LexyJay02:

Doc., Did you sleep at all? Gen. Ugo, did u still believe this lad is a native Doctor?

Nope I didn't sleep at all.

Was trying to download the whole collection of ballers....... You dig
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2019
Muhammed1234:
There was a time I asked a question and this guy rubbished me.... I just kept quiet, there is no point engaging someone like him. When you are matured, you are matured.

What he doesn't know is that big people are here, people that are earning 6 digit for real are here and they didn't blow it to the roof. At least I should be 1year plus on this thread and my total posts is not even up to 5.

Let us learn to respect others. Not everyone is as knowledgeable as you do but that doesn't mean they are illiterate... It's just that what you know at that moment, they do not know it but they can be your teacher tomorrow in the same field.

Let us learn to be humble so that we can receive God's blessings in whatever we do.

#So disappointed.,... I will rather advise you to learn and not waste extra energy on indicting others.

All you've just said made no point......at all.

You asked a lazy ass question and I gave you a lazy ass answer......how bad was that?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LexyJay02: 7:59am On Oct 08, 2019
KODACK:

War of words ........nah, I just put you in ya place, ABI you want to shed more light on your findings about me .....lolz

Sanu, eya.....you think you know my name...... Poor you

No Doc. We just put you in your place. I've always being me, I have no reason to put on wig when I ain't a lawyer. I bet you have distinctions in Agricultural science + Yoruba in your WAEC. So you wanna use the knowledge as a Native Doctor, OLATUNDE MICHAEL grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mode9Juma: 8:09am On Oct 08, 2019
From the previous post I've read, i think that Kodack guy is just catching fun, he saying na doctor him be is just a mere joke, he doesnt mean it, from the way he response to every post, common sense should have told you he is not a doctor, but unto that Codez guy hahahahaha the guy mumu abeg see im mouth like navy seal

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (969) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.