Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,035 members, 7,866,913 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1388659 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (969) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 8:12am On Oct 08, 2019
Always on d sideline observing. Ugo4u nicee commendations. Keep it up
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LexyJay02: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2019
Mode9Juma:
From the previous post I've read, i think that Kodack guy is just catching fun, he saying na doctor him be is just a mere joke, he doesnt mean it, from the way he response to every post, common sense should have told you he is not a doctor, but unto that Codez guy hahahahaha the guy mumu abeg see im mouth like navy seal

At last,Our Prescribing Doctor OLATUNDE has a brother in Ideology. I say Weldon sir grin grin grin.

P.S: r u also a Doctor?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2019
LexyJay02:

No Doc. We just put you in your place. I've always being me, I have no reason to put on wig when I ain't a lawyer. I bet you have distinctions in Agricultural science + Yoruba in your WAEC. So you wanna use the knowledge as a Native Doctor, OLATUNDE MICHAEL grin grin grin

Exactly......it took your dumb brain this long to figure that out .

Thank God for you on getting yourself
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2019
Mode9Juma:
From the previous post I've read, i think that Kodack guy is just catching fun, he saying na doctor him be is just a mere joke, he doesnt mean it, from the way he response to every post, common sense should have told you he is not a doctor, but unto that Codez guy hahahahaha the guy mumu abeg see im mouth like navy seal

Brother.....common sense is no longer common again ...... The fun was worth it, and it hasn't ended tho.....lolz

That's why that lexyjay02 guy thinks he has one.....he should rethink.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:23am On Oct 08, 2019
LexyJay02:

At last,Our Prescribing Doctor OLATUNDE has a brother in Ideology. I say Weldon sir grin grin grin.

No, he is a nurse.....hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:25am On Oct 08, 2019
Walex29:
Hmmm, still gat my mouth open over this revelation i actually thought fake life was more associated with the ladies.This is actually the second time am commenting on this thread this year, this our dibia actually shot himself on the leg when he started to act like one tyrant. kudos to those who took out their time to investigate and review this doctor wannabe. kodack on a more serious note you have to work on your self esteem you are obviously suffering from inferiority complex that's why you come online to create some sort of consolation for yourself.

Please close your mouth.....this is Nigeria, flies on patrol.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:26am On Oct 08, 2019
arcayoayodele:

Aswesr I just dey wait list fam. He's been acting as though he created the trend.
But then a Dr and he's always attending to every questions here? Which kind Dr I begin dey wonder if NA don dey enlisted Native Dr.

#akubedoctor

Which part is paining you.......tell me, let me explain better
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2019
I have read and am tired.

I see guys deactivating their accounts...... Don't think I will do such here......lolz

Lexyjay02......do you still have more allegations?.......or your search about olatunde Micheal has met a dead end.......

KODACK KODACK KODACK
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by raphtunde: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2019
Console yourself more.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mode9Juma: 8:45am On Oct 08, 2019
LexyJay02:

lexy you are funny, i am not a doctor, make i tell you something, not everyone you see on this thread is jobless, some are even typing from their office desk, for you to say nobody in this thread is earning six digit salary really surprise me, because to your shallow thoughts and reasoning is that if somebody is earning that much money why is he here? Why looking for job? Why join the army? Bro there is what we call passion and dream. Bro some of us u see are contract staff, some work wit NGO, some work wit private firms, some are under pressure, some want that job security but what do i know? because you are just growing up, life is yet to hit and humble you, so continue generalizing calling people names, what is 6digit salary? People resign from private sector where they earn 150k 200k and accepts offers from FG level 7 where they start earning 70-80k but what do i know? Lexy you are just a child, i know a guy earning 223k but he also applied this same dssc. Continue abusing everyone

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Walex29: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2019
We know people lie a lot no doubt, but the worst ones are the unrepentant liars, you have being cut in your own web of lies yet you still have the audacity to open that your gutter of a mouth and spill nonsense. Dibia na God go help you o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2019
Mode9Juma:
lexy you are funny, i am not a doctor, make i tell you something, not everyone you see on this thread is jobless, some are even typing from their office desk, for you to say nobody in this thread is earning six digit salary really surprise me, because to your shallow thoughts and reasoning is that if somebody is earning that much money why is he here? Why looking for job? Why join the army? Bro there is what we call passion and dream. Bro some of us u see are contract staff, some work wit NGO, some work wit private firms, some are under pressure, some want that job security but what do i know? because you are just growing up, life is yet to hit and humble you, so continue generalizing calling people names, what is 6digit salary? People resign from private sector where they earn 150k 200k and accepts offers from FG level 7 where they start earning 70-80k but what do i know? Lexy you are just a child, i know a guy earning 223k but he also applied this same dssc. Continue abusing everyone

Oh no.
Bros, you are too harsh .

Take it easy on our researcher......

He has already started digging up information about you oh ......when his cup is full, he will call you out.

But, you tough pass me. See the way you calmly finish him....... Am going to pick you up as my new mentor
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2019
raphtunde:
Console yourself more.

Sorry, who died?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LexyJay02: 8:59am On Oct 08, 2019
Mode9Juma:

Calm yourself down bro. I will never result to abuse in any of my criticism. Neither have I said we don't have high earning people aspiring for this Job. Infact I said the big ones on the thread don't make the noise like we do. Kindly read to understand and not to reply my brother.
Let's attend to more life pressing issues. I will be available later in the night �

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 9:00am On Oct 08, 2019
Walex29:
We know people lie a lot no doubt, but the worst ones are the unrepentant liars, you have being cut in your own web of lies yet you still have the audacity to open that your gutter of a mouth and spill nonsense. Dibia na God go help you o

If it's me you are talking about, kindly tag KODACK there, let me know how to appropriately answer you.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prudent5217: 9:06am On Oct 08, 2019
Reading a lot since yesterday and just wondering who gave an applicant the right to claim to research and yab another applicant. Because the last time i checked 80% of us here are applicants. Instead of some people to occupy themselves praying for there names to be shortlisted. They are busy forming fbi when they haven’t even gotten the job. Uhm make una no allow una village people remember una oh

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 9:08am On Oct 08, 2019
Prudent5217:
Reading a lot since yesterday and just wondering who gave an applicant the right to claim to research and yab another applicant. Because the last time i checked 80% of us here are applicants. Instead of some people to occupy themselves praying for there names to be shortlisted. They are busy forming fbi when they haven’t even gotten the job. Uhm make una no allow una village people remember una oh

My kidney oh......too much lafta

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mode9Juma: 9:25am On Oct 08, 2019
KODACK:

Oh no.
Bros, you are too harsh .

Take it easy on our researcher......

He has already started digging up information about you oh ......when his cup is full, he will call you out.

But, you tough pass me. See the way you calmly finish him....... Am going to pick you up as my new mentor
baba i no go lie you, na u be boss, every page i open i must see Kodack if he dig on me, he will find notin hahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jhennie(f): 9:26am On Oct 08, 2019
ugo4u:
Wetin dey happen here na?
Monitoring spirits full this thread oo, na wetin doc do una na? it's like abiodunalasa don possess all of una.
Codezz isn't an officer shall, I know that one but we gast play along, but KODACK? Kai!!!!! .
Make I no reach conclusion till we hear from him. Even if una wan cast the guy must you guys do it where jhennie dey ni? bia LexyJay02 I don begin suspect you and eclipsephemmy oo based on jhennie matter grin

Ugo..

lemme oo

Leave my sons alone oo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:28am On Oct 08, 2019
Jhennie:

Ugo..

lemme oo

Leave my sons alone oo
Inside life grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jhennie(f): 9:28am On Oct 08, 2019
I don dey prepare..

I go soon crap the thing finish

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 9:30am On Oct 08, 2019
Mode9Juma:
baba i no go lie you, na u be boss, every page i open i must see Kodack if he dig on me, he will find notin hahahaha grin

Hahahaha

Let's wait and see.

Twale baba sir

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2019
Jhennie:
I don dey prepare..

What, jameh48 come n see ya bride
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 9:59am On Oct 08, 2019
Jhennie:
I don dey prepare..

See my bride, my baby...Ahhhh! grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2019
KODACK:

What, jameh48 come n see ya bride
Thanks, boss...For this, I go still believe you. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 10:08am On Oct 08, 2019
jameh48:
grin Kai! Wane irin mutum ne wanan? Wetin you no know nain pass you...You really need this ass whooping wink Make it? I think you are high on ignorance smiley
Ba damua, na u sabi pass na as you no sabi my fadas army slang which i meant.

But if you feel say you get liver to post kia images of noble heroes to show say you dey gallant no wahala......Nigeria is a small country !

I have no business arguing with wannabes like you.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Putin007: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 10:26am On Oct 08, 2019
Kalapizim:
Ba damua, na u sabi pass na as you no sabi my fadas army slang which i meant.

But if you feel say you get liver to post kia images of noble heroes to show say you dey gallant no wahala......Nigeria is a small country !

I have no business arguing with wannabes like you.

As you need attention, I no get that time...You have shown yourself as that wannabe, so if you need change of diaper, cry, let me know.If you won show yourself, time go soon reach, but for now, hide under your pale uniform, make I prepare your baby food.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2019
grin grin cheesy Hehehehhehe Watin Musa never see for gate grin for him plastic mind now he don defend himself finish. Champion of kapua . Doctor kee u dea grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 08, 2019
I don laugh tire.... I woke up to see this long sweet thread
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 10:51am On Oct 08, 2019
jameh48:
Thanks, boss...For this, I go still believe you. grin

Hahahahahahahaha.

Don't make me laff na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2019
KODACK:

Hahahahahahahaha.

Don't make me laff na
Hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (969) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.