Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,478 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1369514 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
Dayordee4:

Hmmmmm.......
You do not need all this brov.....(oga eclipse, abeg jeje for ur boy)
Rendering an apology for the deception(s) is not too much instead of trying to cover up stylishly and include more sarcasm.....Truth is you would have gotten "more respect" from people here......

Human being be like water , we can flow anywhere ....

*sorry" is not a difficult word bro......
Cheers......

Special regards to Ssc candidates, we go see for KD "very soon"..
Victory is from GOD ALONE...

Uncle, I didn't ask for respect.....who respect help ...... Na list sure pass.

Apologise or say sorry for what?.... Abeg park aside
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
explosiveskull:

My answer to that number 5 is a must YES, I don talk am.

Are you sure, say the truth before I do this to you.

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Edyice: 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
How many of you saw the ARMY video on instablog this morning ...

Correct war
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jhennie(f): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
Edyice:
How many of your saw the ARMY video on instablog this morning ...

Correct war

I did oo.. live war..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by raphtunde: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
Edyice:

Correct war
the Link pls
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prudent5217: 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
I did too
Edyice:

Correct war
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prudent5217: 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
Honestguy13577:

If someone calls u rat or a fool tell me you won't react. The guy stylishly insult people here and most of you are calling that sarcasm.
Honestly it depends on my mood but my honest and real person will reciprocate with equal measure but the mature me will ignore. Now my problem is that all you guys that got slighted didn't react at that point in time which is the difference between us, you all were scared and waited till one brave person attacked him before you all gathered to lynch him. Now, apart from the first person that made the attempt, every other person that was mute till he made a move are cowards( that is the truth, if not what is it? ).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Edyice: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
KODACK:

Joseph
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
Edyice:

Correct war
nothing is as glorious and melodious as the ringtones of hot metals being expelled from rifles and RPGs.
Gentlemen and ladies the video should be enough motivation.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prudent5217: 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
grin

ugo4u:

nothing is as glorious and melodious as the ringtones of hot metals being expelled from rifles and RPGs.
Gentlemen and ladies this should be enough motivation.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
Uwaomaokey:
@ockehinde if the board ask if you smoke cigarettes or Dope(weed, SK and etc) using those questions tailored to either make you lie more or come clean, I think there is window in those questions to show either you quit or at least try to prove it was done out of peer pressure. I don’t think I’ll lie in those kind of questions, I’ll keep answering until I see the window of hope. So many bad choices were made during uni days, I just hope the army ain’t recruiting moralists or saints.

Did you attend Absu?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by samobaba4u(m): 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
1. If you have a gun can you shoot someone?
2. Are you married?
3. Can you slap your wife if she got you annoyed?

Only phsco questions I remember from 2017 Afsb interview.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mediclife1987(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
Abeg when dem go paste list now?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Uwaomaokey(m): 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Did you attend Absu?

Greatest Ikenga!!!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Uwaomaokey(m): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
explosiveskull:

I even noticed in that SSC 44 say army no care for your morals just make sure you no thief or carry another person wife and I felt they cared less about intelligence, I also felt they are after your ruggedity.
These are my personal opinion though and don't get information from someone that is being paid to evict you for any fault of yours and may have interest to put his own people ahead of you.

I perfectly understand the bolded, the army should look beyond ruggedity, there are several things to be on the look out for.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Uwaomaokey(m): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
OCKEHINDE:
. PSYCO TEST:
Both written and oral test is not designed to detects illicit drug in your bloody stream neither is designed to detects your smoking habits. It's a series of questions that has to do with your mental health. Medical test will take care of drugs and smoking, Medical test is different from PSYCO test, and the test is not conducted on the same day, medical test first, and the result would be announced before you go PSYCO test.

WHAT IS PSYCO TEST?

Psychological testing is the administration of psychological tests, which are designed to be "an objective and standardized measure of a sample of behavior".[1] The term sample of behavior refers to an individual's performance on tasks that have usually been prescribed beforehand. The samples of behavior that make up a paper-and-pencil test, the most common type of test, are a series of items. Performance on these items produce a test score. A score on a well-constructed test is believed to reflect a psychological construct such as achievement in a school subject, cognitive ability, aptitude, emotional functioning, personality, etc. Differences in test scores are thought to reflect individual differences in the construct the test is supposed to measure.

WHAT IS MENTAL HEALTH?

Mental health is the level of psychological well-being or an absence of mental illness. It is the state of someone who is "functioning at a satisfactory level of emotional and behavioural adjustment".

Psychology test is not hard to pass for normal a person, anyone who fails PSYCO test may be mentally deranged. (aa ni yawere o)

Now let's discuss a bit about the questions, your questions paper may contains 100 questions, so for example, on the first page of your question paper may be asked a question like this,

Ques 1 where is Abuja located?
(A) Abuja (B) Nigeria (C) I don't know.

Ques 2. Is Abuja part of Nigeria?
(A) Yes (B) No (C) I don't know.

Ques 3. Have you ever smoked cigarette?
(A) Yes (B) No (C) God forbid (D) Never.

Ques 4. Does coffee has a cigarette taste?
(A) yes (B) No (C) I don't know.

Ques 5. Are you a virgin?
(A) Yes (B) No (C)maybe (D) I don't know

Ques 6. Are you married?
(A) yes. (B) No. (C) maybe (D) I don't know. (NB: remember you fill single in your online details.)

Ques 7. How many children do you have?
(A) 1 (B) 2 (C) more than two (D) None

Ques 8. Does any of your children resemble you?
(A) yes (B) No (C) this question is not for me (D) Not yet.

Somebody said something concerning PSYCO test lying, on this forum before, the person is fuckin right�.
Is of two means of answering, either you continue lying till ending or, you countinue saying the truth till ending. In fact PSYCO officers knew that you are lying, but your answering accuracy is what make you normal, whether you lied or not.
There is no way a mad person would able to differentiate lying and the truth

Since you guys assured me no insult I will upload more shortly.

I'm not a medical doctor, but I'm in health field.

Please upload more questions. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Uwaomaokey(m): 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
OCKEHINDE:
Good morning everyone!

I feel like uploading more questions just to catch fun, but my mind keeps telling someone will soon insult my person, due to what I'm seeing on this forum. I think I have stop posting questions, before dey go talk say na only you Sabi logical questions!?

One thing about SM, it’s a leveler, aside from that you gotta develop a tough skin on SMs, I don’t disrespect people because I don’t know where we gonna meet in future.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Uwaomaokey(m): 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
explosiveskull:

Yes my dear, am not admitting anything this time, am angel kpokponki the holy one.

grin grin grin grin please you guys stop. Laugh wan kill me.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Boyka007(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
ugo4u:

Gentlemen and ladies the video should be enough motivation.

morale high
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
Uwaomaokey:

Please upload more questions. cheesy
You got it baba, that is how you be answering them...
I wish you success.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Uwaomaokey(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
samobaba4u:
1. If you have a gun can you shoot someone?
2. Are you married?
3. Can you slap your wife if she got you annoyed?

Only phsco questions I remember from 2017 Afsb interview.

1. Yes, if you have no intention of shooting to either kill or maim, you have no business handling a firearm.

2. No.

3. No. I won’t.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Uwaomaokey(m): 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
OCKEHINDE:
You got it baba, that is how you be answering them...
I wish you success.

Amen oh, the success will follow me next year when I gather all the necessary docs, which means I have to gather the little exp from successful candidates/gurus here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
*⚜21 N U G G E T S⚜*
*of*
*L I F E*

⚜1⃣⚜
*Learn to ignore and overlook many things if you truly want happiness in life because the easiest way to a miserable life is to think that everybody is talking about you.*

⚜2⃣⚜
*Never allow anyone to steal your joy from you.*

⚜3⃣⚜
*What people say behind your back is none of your business as long as you are true to yourself. Never worry yourself about that.*

⚜4⃣⚜
*Sometimes minding your own business does not keep people out of your business.*

⚜5⃣⚜
*No matter your situation in life people will always talk. You can never stop people from talking about you, what you can do is to stop giving them what to talk about.*

⚜6⃣⚜
*There is a time limit for every rumor in life. Never allow freelance broadcasters put your life on hold. Do what makes you happy. Anyone who cannot feel your pain, has no right to judge you in life. Seventy percent of those who talk bad about you behind your back, wish to be like you.*

⚜7⃣⚜
*When people can't be like you they try to bring you down and condemn what you have. Those without money will sarcastically say money is not everything in life. (Is poverty anything?)*

⚜8⃣⚜
*Never allow anyone to put you in a position of depression and self pity in life. Those whose life has no joy will always find every means to remove happiness from other people's life.*

⚜9⃣⚜
*If there is the GRACE of GOD in your life, then enemies are inevitable. If no one has ever gossiped or talked bad about you, it means nothing good has ever happened to you.*

⚜�⚜
*Never feel bad when old friends become new enemies. They are just tired of pretending to be friends.*

⚜1⃣1⃣⚜
*Never allow the opinions of people who didn't see your tears stop your laughter in life. �You don't owe anybody an explanation to be happy.*

⚜1⃣2⃣⚜
*Never see yourself through the eyes of those who don't value you.*
*To be beautiful means to be yourself. To stand out is to be outstanding. You do not need to be accepted by others. You just need to accept yourself.*

⚜1⃣3⃣⚜
*Never beg anyone to accept you for who you are. Anything you acquire through begging will require begging to maintain or retain.*

⚜1⃣4⃣⚜
*Be humble but selective. Being selective doesn't mean you are arrogant or proud. It simply means you know your worth. If you are conscious of your personality avoid too much familiarity.*

⚜1⃣5⃣⚜
*Sometimes when you treat people too much like celebrities, they end up treating you like an ordinary person. You are equally important.*

⚜1⃣6⃣⚜
*Never downgrade yourself while trying to upgrade anybody in life. Anyone who sees you like an option doesn't deserve to be a priority in your life.*

⚜1⃣7⃣⚜
*The dream of a fool is for everybody to become a bloody fool like himself. Avoid negative people if you have a dream. Those without mission will say your vision is just an illusion.*

⚜1⃣8⃣⚜
*Negative minds will never give you a positive life. Anyone who is always reminding you about what is wrong with you has a personal problem which he/she wants to take out on you.*

⚜1⃣9⃣⚜
*Most people spend half of their entire life analysing the faults in other people's life, when their own lives need urgent repairs.*

⚜2⃣0⃣⚜
*Never worry yourself about enemies and friends, because everybody in your life will eventually fall into one of the two categories.*

⚜2⃣1⃣⚜
*Some will hate you and some will love you. Loving you or hating you are both in your favour.*
*When people love you, you live peacefully and happily in their hearts, and when people hate you, you become the landlord in their head living painfully in their brain everyday and giving them sleepless nights.

*Be a Blessing to someone*

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
JAPAN DISPOSING MICROWAVE OVENS for health safety

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OUR HEALTH

The Japanese government decided to dispose of all microwave ovens in the country before the end of this year. All citizens and organizations that do not fulfill the requirement are threatened with prison sentences ranging from 5 to 15 years, depending on the severity of the crime.

The reason for the ban on microwaves in the Land of the Rising Sun was research by scientists from the University of Hiroshima, who found out that radioactive waves caused more harm to the health of citizens over the 20 years of use of the microwave oven than the nuclear bombing of American aircraft in September 1945.

According to the findings of experts, food, heated in a microwave oven, has unfavourable vibrations, in disharmony with the universal rhythms.
All the largest manufacturers of microwave ovens in Japan have already closed factory workshops where products were manufactured. In 2021, the termination of the production of microwave ovens will be announced in South Korea, China plans to abandon this type of technology in 2023
[19:14, 26.3.2019] Khan Khanbala Dts: A conference on cancer prevention was held at the Kashira Cancer Center. Here are some recommendations made at the end of it:
Say no!":
1. Refined oil
2. Milk of animal origin (not homemade)
3. Food cubes (seasoning "Broth" ;-)
4. Soda (32 pieces of sugar per liter!)
5. Sugar refined sugar
6. Microwave
7. Do not do a mammogram before birth except for an echogram (apparently, ultrasound is implied).
8. Too tight underwear (bra!)
9. No alcohol
10. Thawed food
11. Do not drink water from the refrigerator in plastic bottles.
12. Contraceptive pills (women change hormonal system and provoke cancer)
13. Deodorants. Especially used after shaving are dangerous.
14. Sugar in any form (cancer cells mainly feed on sugar).
15. Cancer patients, excluding sugar from their diet, see that the disease is gone and can live for a long time: sugar = mortal enemy.
16. A glass of beer is processed in the body for 5 hours, at which time organs and systems operate at idle speed.

Say yes!":
1. Vegetables

2. Honey in moderation instead of sugar

3. Vegetable proteins (beans instead of meat)

4. Two glasses of water on an empty stomach before brushing your teeth - room temperature water has the same temperature as our body upon waking.

5. Warm food (not hot)

6. No. 1 anti-cancer juice: aloe vera + ginger + parsley + celery + promalin (middle of pineapple), mix and drink on an empty stomach.

7. Anticancer juice No. 2: soursop / guanabana (seedless) + promalin (middle of pineapple)

8. Eat raw or boiled carrots or squeeze juice every day.
On a note:

The Association of American Doctors found answers to the cause of cancer:

1. Do not drink tea from plastic cups (cups).

2. Do not eat anything hot from a paper or plastic bag (for example, fried potatoes).

3. Do not microwave food in plastic dishes.
We remind:

When plastic is exposed to heat, chemical compounds are released that can cause 52 types of cancer.

This message is better than 100 unnecessary SMS ...

Avoid drinking Coca-Cola on pineapple or after eating pineapple as dessert.

Do not mix pineapple juice with coca.

This mixture is deadly! People die from this, and they mistakenly believe that they were poisoned .... They were victims of their ignorance of this fatal cocktail!

Answer calls by holding the phone to your left ear

Do not drink medicines with cold water.

Do not eat heavy food after 17.00

Drink more water in the morning, less in the evening

Do not take a horizontal position immediately after a meal and use of drugs

When the battery of your phone is almost dead, do not pick up the phone, as this radiation is 1000 times stronger. than with a charged battery.

Pass it on to the people you love. Do it, because kindness costs us nothing ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Putin007: 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
Uwaomaokey:

Greatest Ikenga!!!

This man, whatsapp me osiso
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
Putin007:
Always loved d military since childhood but certain things do bother me. The first question I ask my close "pali" who r officers and soldiers is this,

Y is it that u guys don't wear protective vests ?(bullet proof vests). The usual answer is that d stuff is heavy, I can finally deduce that 75% of deaths that occur among soldiers stationed in the various battle fronts in Nigeria ( Zamfara, Borno, Sokoto, Niger Delta etc) is as a result of not being equipped with body armour.

https://www.nairaland.com/5461464/soldier-shares-video-encounter-boko
Soldiers dont find that thing comfortable no matter the size.Its a global thing amongst troops to remove their vests.
Anybody from the North east can testify to the burning heat and humid conditions. On the long run after two weeks alaye dem don stop to wear am everytime

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sameereinstein(m): 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
Edyice:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Y8m1in7CV/

grin grin grin
Lovely cool
But why didn't they call for air support after setting a parameter? . Coz fighting for 6 hours without airstrike won't be fun
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Uwaomaokey(m): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kalapizim:
Soldiers dont find that thing comfortable no matter the size.Its a global thing amongst troops to remove their vests.
Anybody from the North east can testify to the burning heat and humid conditions. On the long run after two weeks alaye dem don stop to wear am everytime

A global thing? Please how is it a global thing not to be fully kitted, do you have the slightest idea of how you sound? Trying to justify not having the necessary gears because of heat and humid conditions. Don’t.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
sojee hosted me today. We had a good chat, won't say what he told me, before una go think say I wan discourage una.
All I can say is, It is well.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (968) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.