Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1359672 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:04am On Oct 10, 2019
OCKEHINDE:
Army work no be for fashion o, take a look at these pics
abeg remove this pics for privacy issues or blurr the face.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 8:09am On Oct 10, 2019
The moment you're enlisted make you quickly pianku any babe to get baby o, (bcs awo le lo any time) dis job no be for cowards o, is only for brave heart.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 8:17am On Oct 10, 2019
ugo4u:

Okay, Done
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 8:42am On Oct 10, 2019
Our leaders have to do something fast about insurgents on Nigerian soil, dis one wey be say Bokoharam don get liver finish, I hear the other day say dey go attacked Army base kill many soldiers and officers. This our only father land we have to fight together and win the war.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 8:49am On Oct 10, 2019
This is the reason why army will never take people with umbilical hernia. The circle of the navel is lacking abdominal wall.

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2019
ELJC:
I laff some people here, too much of video game’s have got them thinking they have spare life’s or can easily restart the game and change the difficulty level anytime they choose to, it’s real life we re talking about people, 1 bullet to the head and u re 6feet so think about it and ask for God’s direction.
When I had near death experience, when death comes it's always comfortable, what scares people or make people hate death is why causes it and the experiences before death that scares people. When you'll die you won't know and in my case I was so comfortable and felt good that I didn't know I was actually dieing, it was very warm. Now that is why if you want to die, you pray you have a quick one like a fatal accident that will cut off your head, or a bullet to the head that will make you not to feel anything. When we remember our lives here and our riches, that is one of the reasons we don't want to die or the pains we will pass through like those that die through fire accident. Those that have died don't feel anything, they don't know what exactly happening again whether they are buried or eaten by vultures. Death is actually comfortable only what we will leave behind scares us.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 9:14am On Oct 10, 2019
explosiveskull:

When I had near death experience, when death comes it's always comfortable, what scares people or make people hate death is why causes it and the experiences before death that scares people. When you'll die you won't know and in my case I was so comfortable and felt good that I didn't know I was actually dieing, it was very warm. Now that is why if you want to die, you pray you have a quick one like a fatal accident that will cut off your head, or a bullet to the head that will make you not to feel anything. When we remember our lives here and our riches, that is one of the reasons we don't want to die or the pains we will pass through like those that die through fire accident. Those that have died don't feel anything, they don't know what exactly happening again whether they are buried or eaten by vultures. Death is actually comfortable only what we will leave behind scares us.

Uncle, have you died before?

This your description of death is so touching.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Putin007: 9:24am On Oct 10, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 9:41am On Oct 10, 2019
Putin007:
My Nigga no be d death be d problem, "IED" dey amputate person ooooo, leg go comot or hand, which means no PES 20 or FIFA 20 or worst blindness can remember when I had my first ankle dislocation in soccer, A flashback occurred, if I had stayed @ home, that injury no go show, No be death person dey fear, na Odi ndu, onwu ka mma
Exactly what am saying, if to say we have a choice on the kind of death we'd like, all of us will prefer the painless one but life have different agendas for us.
I keep praying to God that when my turn reach that he should make it painless, I don't want to be dependent on anybody or be a burden to anyone like sitting on a wheelchair or blind or deaf, just straight death that is what I want.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 10, 2019
explosiveskull:

The problem is when you hope to die but get deformed permanently cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 9:46am On Oct 10, 2019
KODACK:

Uncle, have you died before?

This your description of death is so touching.
That was when I had an accident when I was travelling, I use to say that if death comes to me that I'll immediately stand up that death kills those he sees lieing down but on that my bed, even to say my last prayers no gree cos I felt so comfortable with the feeling of sleep, that sweet tramadol euphoria effect, I so much loved it but maybe it was God that saved me, but the feeling was sweet, I didn't even remember my mum, my sweet girlfriend then or anything.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 9:46am On Oct 10, 2019
Kaeboy:
The problem is when you hope to die but get deformed permanently cheesy
This exactly is what am very scared of

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 9:50am On Oct 10, 2019
explosiveskull:

That was when I had an accident when I was travelling, I use to say that if death comes to me that I'll immediately stand up that death kills those he sees lieing down but on that my bed, even to say my last prayers no gree cos I felt so comfortable with the feeling of sleep, that sweet tramadol euphoria effect, I so much loved it but maybe it was God that saved me, but the feeling was sweet, I didn't even remember my mum, my sweet girlfriend then or anything.

Hmmmmmn.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 9:53am On Oct 10, 2019
Ugo4u, any latest signal?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ELJC(m): 9:53am On Oct 10, 2019
explosiveskull:

you must be a joker, that sweet sensation can’t be there if IED don blast ur 2 legs comot. U wld feel great pains.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ELJC(m): 9:56am On Oct 10, 2019
ELJC:
you must be a joker, that sweet sensation can’t be there if IED don blast ur 2 legs comot. U wld feel great pains.
I am not interested again....Best of luck to those that will give it a try cannot come and die for nothing. Airforce or Navy here I come grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 10:00am On Oct 10, 2019
KODACK:
Ugo4u, any latest signal?
Them still dey sort the thing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ELJC(m): 10:00am On Oct 10, 2019
ugo4u:

Oga ugo, I say I dey 6 div like this soldiers and officers jst dey tender resignation later like say na pension line, received so many warning frm senior officers here not to join say na northeast straight o and u wld b buried in a mass grave u family can’t even come to drop flowers at ur grave. Dem say e better make I go join police or civil defense o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 10:01am On Oct 10, 2019
ELJC:
Nooooo! You are getting me wrong, am speaking of my experience, I didn't have any major injury but trauma and it comes to a stage you'll stop feeling pains cos your brain have started shutting down, I was given adrenaline to revive my heart.
If there is any major pain, I don't think you'll have this peace and feelings am referring to.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2019
ELJC:
Oga ugo, I say I dey 6 div like this soldiers and officers jst dey tender resignation later like say na pension line, received so many warning frm senior officers here not to join say na northeast straight o and u wld b buried in a mass grave u family can’t even come to drop flowers at ur grave. Dem say e better make I go join police or civil defense o
Nawa ooo, is it that bad, anyway with the way things are, the army will have to find a way to upgrade the military.
If everyone runs away, these guys will spill to other states and no where will be safe again. I'd better taste it first but I believe some people survived it, am going to be among those people, I don't believe I'll die through bullet, bombs or any war or army related weapon.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2019
ugo4u:

The shocking thing is that Bokoharam (Al-Barnawi faction) backed by ISIS now uses drone to carryout recon on our troops.
den d air task force need to activate a no fly zone for d whole borno
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ELJC(m): 10:11am On Oct 10, 2019
explosiveskull:

Nawa ooo, is it that bad, anyway with the way things are, the army will have to find a way to upgrade the military.
If everyone runs away, these guys will spill to other states and no where will be safe again. I'd better taste it first but I believe some people survived it, am going to be among those people, I don't believe I'll die through bullet, bombs or any war or army related weapon.
I can categorically tell u that those that have died must have equally said such, but they still ended up 6feet
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 10:14am On Oct 10, 2019
ELJC:
I can categorically tell u that those that have died must have equally said such, but they still ended up 6feet
And aren't they comfortable and resting now, do they even care about our conversations now.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2019
ugo4u:

thought they are done with sorting, order to release the stuff is d next.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 10:20am On Oct 10, 2019
enesi009:
den d air task force need to activate a no fly zone for d whole borno
grin grin

Terrorists ain't concerned about whether their is an imposition of a no fly zone. Moreover you're still gonna fly sorties or use advanced suface to air missiles to enforce a no fly zone.
Again, Bokoharam don't use military class drones which means they usually beat our radars by flying low.
It's a complex situation

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 10:22am On Oct 10, 2019
Victory is from God alone

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2019
ugo4u:

Ok boss......
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 10:29am On Oct 10, 2019
OCKEHINDE:
I will not attend the screening! Something just came up! I wish all you the best!

Hmmmmn, cutting out things

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2019
ELJC:
hey, Oh boy! This one shock me oo.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prudent5217: 10:33am On Oct 10, 2019
Bro no make me laugh cheesy my woman don Dey cry for me since yesterday when I tell her say na Army I wan do.
KODACK:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 10:34am On Oct 10, 2019
KODACK:

you are not serious, you think say na fear dey do me? Laugh laugh, lol.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Uwaomaokey(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2019
Who go do the work? cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: Users2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.