Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1365239 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Emarc16(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2020
eclipsehemmy:
sorry to say o, with all due respect this is utterly rubbish,you don't tell people what to do, army is not your way ,bye which one is " sikowits it's not your way, ugo4u army is not your way" please delete that rubbish.... I know someone that tried joining the army five different times and was unsuccessful,he got it the sixth time and today he is the Corp commander of a whole Corp in Nigerian Army..... Which yeye prophet are you, do God speak this way. God is not a God of confusion please , whatever you saw is for you not for another person, please let's take caution . And that oga always coming with yeye analysis everyday please keep quiet e don do, una no dey let us read again , people just dey scroll and pass. Better info go just come and go..... Abeg make we take caution, nobody is really anonymous on social media, reduce your negative comments about the military you post online, no go use your hand do yourself, I have said this alot of times, make we all take caution abeg.
what works for you night not work for Mr B... message passed. If u say it's rubbish then no problems. life is all about choices so make yours wisely Sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2020
Emarc16:
God saved so many of us here but we are hell bent on leaving earth so quickly by our own choices in life. It's good to join the armed forces and defend our dearly beloved country, but it's never the job of us all to do it. Some will serve in other fields aside the armed forces. I was among those in NDA for course 46 (PL 43). Fondly known as the prophet who keep giving details to how and what next was to be unveiled. I met Sikowitz (ON14) met other of guys here. actually I wasn't preparing for the army but Navy when army shortlisted me and I decided to use one stone to kill two birds but I was caught up and I lost both. God opened my eyes to the terror coming and this terror will engulf many and only reason I wasn't slaughtered was because I had forgotten my rifle and had to go back to pick it up and when I had returned all the troops where no more. I read how we make suggestions here and how best it is to fight bokoharam, buying kits and so on but sometimes I laugh. Do we think we are more sensible than those dying daily? haven't some bought gears from Amazon? Let's be realistic and know that it's not PS4 it's a life and death scenario. No second chance like we get in game's. Even in game's we still die despite the many life's and trials. Sometimes I feel fighting bokoharam in the navy and airforce is much better than in the army cos they are more kitted and welfare is top notch for their troops in north east. The ratio of death of Navy/air force to army can't be compared. Sikowitz your way no be army oh(this is your 3rd trial I guess), Ugo4u your way no be army oh. Captain Isa told us when we went for review in anger that we think he is happy doing this job again? He had grey hairs already and always ready to finish you if you enter is trap. Let's know the mind of God before forcing ourselves into what's not meant for us( I remember the woman who took my b.p asking me why I opted for SSC and if I have a better job opportunity outside I should accept it diligently. She told me that they prefer their RC guys to us SSC I couldn't ask why but I could smell something and I thanked her and left. Tho I almost cried leaving academy for no reason but I give God the glory. Another chance will be here soon let God have his way and guide us. Make lack of job no guide us oh (lolzzzzzzz) cheers guys. Victory is from God alone.
Bro I remember meeting you... I thought you made it in ooo Kai
But for real, people try and fail all the time.. doesn’t mean they’ve got to stop... There is the place of consistency in the race to glory... if I keep trying and I keep getting shortlisted and I keep getting bounced at medicals till when I can’t apply anymore, I’ll know it’s not Gods place for me... doesn’t mean I’m sitting idle depending on army alone... I’m a UI designer, front end developer, drone pilot and photographer... it’s just passion that’s keeping me on this... I’ve asked God severally to take this thing away if it wasn’t His wish and I can tell you for a fact that it always comes stronger... I can do data for 20GB just to head to YouTube to go and watch morale videos and NDA (the making of an officer).. people have tried once and got it... i met plenty of them 45/46.. people have tried 7 times and got it the 7th time... i met one in nda... people got in as RC and got expelled from the academy... I met plenty of them from my 62rc ... and want to come back as SSC..life is times and seasons like Ugo said a while back... when it’s your time, no devil can stop you from getting it..
I’ve been fortunate to identify why I’ve not been able to get in and I’m dealing with it... this time will tell.. I wish you well with all your future ambitions bro and we will all meet at the top.
For my guys that are undeterred and willing to serve! We go again.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2020
eclipsehemmy:
sorry to say o, with all due respect this is utterly rubbish,you don't tell people what to do, army is not your way ,bye which one is " sikowits it's not your way, ugo4u army is not your way" please delete that rubbish.... I know someone that tried joining the army five different times and was unsuccessful,he got it the sixth time and today he is the Corp commander of a whole Corp in Nigerian Army..... Which yeye prophet are you, do God speak this way. God is not a God of confusion please , whatever you saw is for you not for another person, please let's take caution . And that oga always coming with yeye analysis everyday please keep quiet e don do, una no dey let us read again , people just dey scroll and pass. Better info go just come and go..... Abeg make we take caution, nobody is really anonymous on social media, reduce your negative comments about the military you post online, no go use your hand do yourself, I have said this alot of times, make we all take caution abeg.

Chan sir, any signal?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Emarc16(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2020
sikowitz17:
Bro I remember meeting you... I thought you made it in ooo Kai
But for real, people try and fail all the time.. doesn’t mean they’ve got to stop... There is the place of consistency in the race to glory... if I keep trying and I keep getting shortlisted and I keep getting bounced at medicals till when I can’t apply anymore, I’ll know it’s not Gods place for me... doesn’t mean I’m sitting idle depending on army alone... I’m a UI designer, front end developer, drone pilot and photographer... it’s just passion that’s keeping me on this... I’ve asked God severally to take this thing away if it wasn’t His wish and I can tell you for a fact that it always comes stronger... I can do data for 20GB just to head to YouTube to go and watch morale videos and NDA (the making of an officer).. people have tried once and got it... i met plenty of them 45/46.. people have tried 7 times and got it the 7th time... i met one in nda... people got in as RC and got expelled from the academy... I met plenty of them from my 62rc ... and want to come back as SSC..life is times and seasons like Ugo said a while back... when it’s your time, no devil can stop you from getting it..
I’ve been fortunate to identify why I’ve not been able to get in and I’m dealing with it... this time will tell.. I wish you well with all your future ambitions bro and we will all meet at the top.
For my guys that are undeterred and willing to serve! We go again.
Thanks brotherly for not picking offence. I have also tried from NDA days till I was in year 3 then stopped... I wish us well in all our endeavors with long life so we continue the good stories and chatting like we are doing today. As it's fondly said it's not how far but how well. Thanks for your ideal understanding Sir.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2020
eclipsehemmy:

And that oga always coming with yeye analysis everyday please keep quiet e don do, una no dey let us read again , people just dey scroll and pass. Better info go just come and go......
I leave You to heal and get well in peace brother... Stay safe and be good...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2020
Omo Guys... this journey we are on... we don’t need enemies at all.. we only need friends...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ELJC(m): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2020
Putin007:
Video game Sweeeeeettttttt,

But, The truth, U ain't going there with any private gun, possibly even gear
Lol I don dey talk am since, dem think say na ps4 dem dey play were them fit put am for easy, e go shock una.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ELJC(m): 10:33am On Jul 23, 2020
eclipsehemmy:
Na people like you dem dey first kill slaughter cos you don’t pay attention, all your own na gra gra mtchwww.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 10:44am On Jul 23, 2020
Arotile's burial procession currently going on. It's Aired live on terrestrial television.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2020
ELJC:
Na people like you dem dey first kill slaughter cos you don’t pay attention, all your own na gra gra mtchwww.
Abeg help me tell am

He needs to learn mature response, even sir ugo n sikowitz17 didn't pick offence. Emarc16 did nothing wrong, he was only giving his 1cents.

See how maturely sikowitz17 replied him. Just because this is a faceless forum doesn't mean you talk to people rudely. You no know who be who.

Abeg next time small small, if anything no please u scroll pass
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Emarc16(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2020
ugo4u:
Arotile's burial procession currently going on. It's Aired live on terrestrial television.
Boss national TV(NTA) for show am na...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2020
ugo4u:
i don’t have TV in my house embarassed
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Emarc16(m): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2020
sikowitz17:
i don’t have TV in my house embarassed
Stream live...U get Packard laptop
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 11:04am On Jul 23, 2020
Emarc16:

Boss national TV(NTA) for show am na...
They were showing it before they went off for another program but TVC is showing it
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Emarc16(m): 11:06am On Jul 23, 2020
ugo4u:

They were showing it before they went off for another program but TVC is showing it
make I tune to check. thanks tho
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Blueelf: 11:15am On Jul 23, 2020
eclipsehemmy:
sorry to say o, with all due respect this is utterly rubbish,you don't tell people what to do, army is not your way ,bye which one is " sikowits it's not your way, ugo4u army is not your way" please delete that rubbish.... I know someone that tried joining the army five different times and was unsuccessful,he got it the sixth time and today he is the Corp commander of a whole Corp in Nigerian Army..... Which yeye prophet are you, do God speak this way. God is not a God of confusion please , whatever you saw is for you not for another person, please let's take caution . [b]And that oga always coming with yeye analysis everyday please keep quiet e don do, una no dey let us read again , people just dey scroll and pass. Better info go just come and go..... Abeg make we take caution, nobody is really [/b]anonymous on social media, reduce your negative comments about the military you post online, no go use your hand do yourself, I have said this alot of times, make we all take caution abeg.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KennethNnolim(m): 11:36am On Jul 23, 2020
Emarc16:
God saved so many of us here but we are hell bent on leaving earth so quickly by our own choices in life. It's good to join the armed forces and defend our dearly beloved country, but it's never the job of us all to do it. Some will serve in other fields aside the armed forces. I was among those in NDA for course 46 (PL 43). Fondly known as the prophet who keep giving details to how and what next was to be unveiled. I met Sikowitz (ON14) met other of guys here. actually I wasn't preparing for the army but Navy when army shortlisted me and I decided to use one stone to kill two birds but I was caught up and I lost both. God opened my eyes to the terror coming and this terror will engulf many and only reason I wasn't slaughtered was because I had forgotten my rifle and had to go back to pick it up and when I had returned all the troops where no more. I read how we make suggestions here and how best it is to fight bokoharam, buying kits and so on but sometimes I laugh. Do we think we are more sensible than those dying daily? haven't some bought gears from Amazon? Let's be realistic and know that it's not PS4 it's a life and death scenario. No second chance like we get in game's. Even in game's we still die despite the many life's and trials. Sometimes I feel fighting bokoharam in the navy and airforce is much better than in the army cos they are more kitted and welfare is top notch for their troops in north east. The ratio of death of Navy/air force to army can't be compared. [/b]Sikowitz your way no be army oh(this is your 3rd trial I guess), Ugo4u your way no be army oh.[b] Captain Isa told us when we went for review in anger that we think he is happy doing this job again? He had grey hairs already and always ready to finish you if you enter is trap. Let's know the mind of God before forcing ourselves into what's not meant for us( I remember the woman who took my b.p asking me why I opted for SSC and if I have a better job opportunity outside I should accept it diligently. She told me that they prefer their RC guys to us SSC I couldn't ask why but I could smell something and I thanked her and left. Tho I almost cried leaving academy for no reason but I give God the glory. Another chance will be here soon let God have his way and guide us. Make lack of job no guide us oh (lolzzzzzzz) cheers guys. Victory is from God alone.

Which kind talk be this one? Accept that you was screened out or didn't make the final list. Imagine yeye vision. Mtcheewww

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Blueelf: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2020
KennethNnolim:

Which kind talk be this one? Accept that you was screened out or didn't make the final list. Imagine yeye vision. Mtcheewww

My brother, I tire ooooo

grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
jelraj:

Abeg help me tell am

He needs to learn mature response, even sir ugo n sikowitz17 didn't pick offence. Emarc16 did nothing wrong, he was only giving his 1cents.

See how maturely sikowitz17 replied him. Just because this is a faceless forum doesn't mean you talk to people rudely. You no know who be who.

Abeg next time small small, if anything no please u scroll pass
you should have scroll and pass too.... Firstly go and delete your picture from your profile especially when you want to jump into what doesn't concern you. Ugo is my brother and I have his � permission to speak for him . This place is not faceless. Abeg make we just ignore ourselves. Thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
ELJC:
God bless you bro
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
This is gonna be quite a lengthy post.

@Emarc16 Thank you for sharing your views it's within your rights moreover alternative views is the soul of democracy and a rational society.
Life is a mystery, there is no one size fit all formula to success or a fruitful/profitable life. One of the things that make we human "gods" is the power of Choice. We have the power to do whatever we want or set our mind to achieve, and whichever path we choose has its own end result. As everyone will bare the responsibility and consequences of his/her actions.
I am a firm believer that one's destiny lies in his/her own hands, and we have the power to change things e.g The biblical character Jabez was concieved in pain but delivered in victory; he took charge of his destiny and altered it for good, same for Hezekiah, Mordecai, People of Nineveh etc in contemporary times there are many people who took charge of their life after weighing the risk involved and went ahead and change the course of history; Ben Carson, Thomas Edison, Sir Isaac Newton, Marie Curie etc. in some instances some of them lost their lives doing what they were passionate about, they left a mark before leaving this world.
For some of us what attracts us to the military isn't money, fame or power. It's just the unquenchable passion to serve, in my own case I've always have the dream of serving in the military and some day become a military instructor teaching military tactics/strategy.
What I hate in this world is not trying at all or exploring all possible avenues to achieve my goal, it's better for one to put in all efforts and best in any given venture and fail rather than not trying at all. I am very much aware that in this army job I may be maimed or at worst lose my life, this is one fact have come to terms with as this may be the price I have to pay for making that choice, it could also be the opposite atleast everyone wishes for the best. The most important thing is making impact in whatever venture one sets sail, for we all must die, dying is not the problem as no one will get out of this life alive, how and what you died for is what makes one a man. The problem many people face is not knowing their purpose in life or having a grasp of why they are going into a certain profession w/o weighing the risk if it's within their threshold and this is a recipe for disaster especially those that join the military for one reason or the other without putting into consideration the cons or consequences of their choice.
Last month I had an unusual encounter with an elderly lady in a very lonely road in one of the least habited areas in Kaduna she offered me a lift and in the course of our interaction she revealed to me that she is a soldier(MWO). I told her about my odyssey, she told me that as long as I have passion and weighed the pros/cons of the job and decides to go ahead then I should keep on trying, she got the job after her 7th attempt many people that joined the army before her have already been retired for one reason or the other. This same woman have gone for many peace keeping missions and have trained alot of soldiers at depot she even showed me the awards and special recognition given to her by the COAS, in her words she said never give up, keep trying good things comes to those who are consistent and focused.
More than anything else she fired my spirit up as for me it's its either I get in as long as their is an opportunity or age catches-up with me but voluntarily backing down is never and will never be an option it's totally out of it, absolutely out of it, I am that resolute not even the threat of death will make me change my mind. Even if I am presented with an opportunity to work in the choicest of organisation/multinational coys in the world and also offered a chance to join the military, I will pick the military without batting an eyelid even if it means I'll sleep in trenches throughout my career it will be more satisfying than living in regret in an air-conditioned office.
Thomas Edison conducted 1000 failed experiment the 1001st became the light bulb if he had given up prolly we would still be using candles or another scientists would have made the breakthrough.
There is a saying that goes thus; if you hang around the barber's shop long enough sooner or later you gonna get a haircut. I totally disagree with the school of thought that always attributes failure to the metaphysical or pointer to a bad omen, someone here was even talking about joining the Navy/Airforce to avoid death, I think this is a wrong mindset anyone can die anywhere. Today Fg Offr Arotile was laid to rest in Abuja she was an Airforce officer and death came calling in an unusual manner, some of her Coursemates in the army serving in the northeast are still alive and some will even retire successfully after serving out their years in the service. For the Fg Ofr she lived a short but impactful and fulfilled life; some people die at 25 and aren't buried untill 75(Idiom).
Do what makes you happy as long as it doesn't run foul to the law, death isn't the opposite of life it is a part of it.
I am strengthened by what I feel, because taking risk is not about going for a job, it also all about knowing what you know and what you don't know, it's about being open to people, the chances you take the faith that you have that's what's going to define you.
You have your own reason for quitting which is also ok, others like me also have a reason for pressing on. In the end it's favour and God blessings we pray for to reach the apogee of our chosen path, impact lives positively & at the end look back and be happy for the choices we made.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Oladeligt: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
ugo4u:

@Emarc16 Thank you for sharing your views it's within your rights moreover alternative views is the soul of democracy and a rational society.
Life is a mystery, there is no one size fit all formula to success or a fruitful/profitable life. One of the things that make we human "gods" is the power of Choice. We have the power to do whatever we want or set our mind to achieve, and whichever path we choose has its own end result. As everyone will bare the responsibility and consequences of his/her actions.
I am a firm believer that one's destiny lies in his/her own hands, and we have the power to change things e.g The biblical character Jabez was concieved in pain but delivered in victory; he took charge of his destiny and altered it for good, same for Hezekiah, Mordecai, People of Nineveh etc in contemporary times there are many people who took charge of their life after weighing the risk involved and went ahead and change the course of history; Ben Carson, Thomas Edison, Sir Isaac Newton, Marie Curie etc. in some instances some of them lost their lives doing what they were passionate about, they left a mark before leaving this world.
For some of us what attracts us to the military isn't money, fame or power. It's just the unquenchable passion to serve, in my own case I've always have the dream of serving in the military and some day become a military instructor teaching military tactics/strategy.
What I hate in this world is not trying at all or exploring all possible avenues to achieve my goal, it's better for one to put in all efforts and best in any given venture and fail rather than not trying at all. I am very much aware that in this army job I may be maimed or at worst lose my life, this is one fact have come to terms with as this may be the price I have to pay for making that choice, it could also be the opposite atleast everyone wishes for the best. The most important thing is making impact in whatever venture one sets sail, for we all must die, dying is not the problem as no one will get out of this life alive, how and what you died for is what makes one a man. The problem many people face is not knowing their purpose in life or having a grasp of why they are going into a certain profession w/o weighing the risk if it's within their threshold and this is a recipe for disaster especially those that join the military for one reason or the other without putting into consideration the cons or consequences of their choice.
Last month I had an unusual encounter with an elderly lady in a very lonely road in one of the least habited areas in Kaduna she offered me a lift and in the course of our interaction she revealed to me that she is a soldier(MWO). I told her about my odyssey, she told me that as long as I have passion and weighed the pros/cons of the job and decides to go ahead then I should keep on trying, she got the job after her 7th attempt many people that joined the army before her have already been retired for one reason or the other. This same woman have gone for many peace keeping missions and have trained alot of soldiers at depot she even showed me the awards and special recognition given to her by the COAS, in her words she said never give up, keep trying good things comes to those who are consistent and focused.
More than anything else she fired my spirit up as for me it's its either I get in as long as their is an opportunity or age catches-up with me but voluntarily backing down is never and will never be an option it's totally out of it, absolutely out of it, I am that resolute not even the threat of death will make me change my mind. Even if I am presented with an opportunity to work in the choicest of organisation/multinational coys in the world and also offered a chance to join the military, I will pick the military without batting an eyelid even if it means I'll sleep in trenches throughout my career it will be more satisfying than living in regret in an air-conditioned office.
Thomas Edison conducted 1000 failed experiment the 1001st became the light bulb if he had given up prolly we would still be using candles or another scientists would have made the breakthrough.
There is a saying that goes thus; if you hang around the barber's shop long enough sooner or later you gonna get a haircut. I totally disagree with the school of thought that always attributes failure to the metaphysical or pointer to a bad omen, someone here was even talking about joining the Navy/Airforce to avoid death, I think this is a wrong mindset anyone can die anywhere. Today Fg Offr Arotile was laid to rest in Abuja she was an Airforce officer and death came calling in an unusual manner, some of her Coursemates in the army serving in the northeast are still alive and some will even retire successfully after serving out their years in the service. For the Fg Ofr she lived a short but impactful and fulfilled life; some people die at 25 and aren't buried untill 75(Idiom).
Do what makes you happy as long as it doesn't run foul against the law, death isn't the opposite of life it is a part of it.
I am strengthened by what I feel, because taking risk is not about going for a job, it also all about knowing what you know and what you don't know, it's about being open to people, the chances you take the faith that you have that's what's going to define you.
You have your own reason for quitting which is also ok, others like me also have a reason for pressing on. In the end it's favour and God blessings we pray for to reach the apogee of our chosen path, impact lives positively & at the end look back and be happy for the choices we made.
Respect sir, Respect

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
eclipsehemmy:
you should have scroll and pass too.... Firstly go and delete your picture from your profile especially when you want to jump into what doesn't concern you. Ugo is my brother and I have his � permission to speak for him . This place is not faceless. Abeg make we just ignore ourselves. Thanks bro
Lol grin
Good luck identifying which is me
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
ugo4u:

Do what makes you happy as long as it doesn't run foul against the law, death isn't the opposite of life it is a part of it.
Respect sir ugo
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Emarc16(m): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
ugo4u:

Thanks Man. I'm inspired by your zeal. May all our prayers be answered so we all get fulfilled as we all desire. Thanks ones again for your understanding and inability to pick offense in my write up.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ugo bursting heads since 1960
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
God has a reason for delays and all, now we can all see those with weak mindsets, imagine if they made it through with these kinda mindsets.

The road is not rosy at all for anybody expecting it to be an easy ride.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
All I know is I’m getting in this year God willing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Blueelf: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
Respect to Ugo4u

God willing, this year shan't pass us by
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Blueelf: 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
Just thought you guys should see this

Utter nonsense awarding someone for handling documents and designing chinese MRAPS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUQFjs6eLiI
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
Blueelf:
Just thought you guys should see this

Utter nonsense awarding someone for handling documents and designing chinese MRAPS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUQFjs6eLiI
lol bro that’s what it’s come to now....be giving old corrupt officers commendation medals while men struggle in the dirt to bring peace
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Blueelf: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
Nobody is smiling at the exam cheesy

Nobody wan enter career review grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T4pMiWS8y4

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.