Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1359338 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
Combatants... theres work! They might just shortlist 80 per state lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
sikowitz17:
oboy!!! See food abeg
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Blueelf: 12:25am On Aug 06, 2020
sikowitz17:

Saw it earlier today

See better meat

The work is plenty but the labourers are few (abi how bible take talk am sef)?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Blueelf: 12:27am On Aug 06, 2020
Also saw a news post saying that the terrorists are now in Nger state

Seems thie frontlines of this battle is expandng
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Blueelf: 12:27am On Aug 06, 2020
sikowitz17:
Combatants... theres work! T[b]hey might just shortlist 80 per state lol[/b]

Funny but may be true grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 06, 2020
sikowitz17:

80 per state? On offense, I thought dey do it in zoning?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jakeFrost: 7:17am On Aug 06, 2020
sikowitz17:
lol people like to start any process they want to when they see their names... some clowns want to start jogging when they see their names... some want to start exercising when they see their names and some will want to go to the bank when they see their names.. fortunately they will see it but unfortunately the time frame would now be an issue and they won’t be able to make the adjustments and it’d cost them the exercise
lol, i dey untop dis table sha
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 7:39am On Aug 06, 2020
AirmanB:

80 per state? On offense, I thought dey do it in zoning?
Bro na joke oooo...I just dey talk say as all this situations dey arise now and mow
We’d begin To deal with Al Qaeda soon... those ones are well funded and more deadly than boko haram ooo..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Derawalters(f): 11:02am On Aug 06, 2020
Ugo b'anyi.
♥ ♥
ugo4u:
Anytime I open this thread and see the highlighted
Local man is always pleased.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
DadyTrillion:
@sikowitz17 @ugo4u @damibjs and every other person that can give treatment to this.

My left eye is blurry with no redness or colour blindness. I can see clearly with my two eyes and my right eye, but when I close my right eye my left eye becomes blurry. Also I can see with it and can even walk fine with it. So my question is can this disqualify me?

I was at the last DSSC screening and I managed to escape it by cramming the letters I was asked to read before closing my right eye. Now peradventure I manage to escape it at the screening, won't they get to know at Jaji?
Once you make it to Jaji no one will trouble you as long as it doesn't affect you in discharging your duties and you have no cause to be visiting MRS.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
DadyTrillion:
@sikowitz17 @ugo4u @damibjs and every other person that can give treatment to this.

My left eye is blurry with no redness or colour blindness. I can see clearly with my two eyes and my right eye, but when I close my right eye my left eye becomes blurry. Also I can see with it and can even walk fine with it. So my question is can this disqualify me?

I was at the last DSSC screening and I managed to escape it by cramming the letters I was asked to read before closing my right eye. Now peradventure I manage to escape it at the screening, won't they get to know at Jaji?
lol once you don enter you don enter... manage do am again...if you can get in, you’ve gotten In
Except if you now decide to leave and make it obvious to them and they’ll discharge you... but if you keep it low and don’t show or tell anybody about it..no problem
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
ugo4u:

Once you make it to Jaji no one will trouble you as long as it doesn't affect you in discharging your duties and you have no cause to be visiting MRS.

Alrt boss, you too much
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
sikowitz17:
lol once you don enter you don enter... manage do am again...if you can get in, you’ve gotten In
Except if you now decide to leave and make it obvious to them and they’ll discharge you... but if you keep it low and don’t show or tell anybody about it..no problem

Thanks bossman, I appreciate.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
DadyTrillion:

You might make it in but deep down think about what you are about doing ?

Is your eye situation posing a possible threat to your immediate self and your fellow personnel in the case of combat?

Only you can answer that question

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
Kalapizim:
You might make it in but deep down think about what you are about doing ?

Is your eye situation posing a possible threat to your immediate self and your fellow personnel in the case of combat?

Only you can answer that question
Hes choosing DSSC and he would use glasses or contacts and nobody will question him...hes already in

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
DadyTrillion:

No bro, it won't pose any threat. It won't in any way affect me from discharging my duties. I can clearly see with both eyes open. Even the left eye that I said is blurry can still see, just that I can't read with it... Lol
oiin you are doing well grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
Kalapizim:
oiin you are doing well grin
Even this last DSSC POP the lady cadet under officer was wearing eyeglasses to lead the charge.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
ugo4u:

Even this last DSSC POP the lady cadet under officer was wearing eyeglasses to lead the charge.
yeah I saw her, I know peeps use glasses there nagrin

Any update yet ?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Valleys(m): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
DadyTrillion:

No bro, it won't pose any threat. It won't in any way affect me from discharging my duties. I can clearly see with both eyes open. Even the left eye that I said is blurry can still see, just that I can't read with it... Lol

Please I would prefer you go and have a proper eye examination before going for the screening. Vision problems go beyond seeing things in front of you. Your visual field might be constricted as a result you may find it difficult to see things from the periphery.

I wish you well bro.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
Valleys:

Please I would prefer you go and have a proper eye examination before going for the screening. Vision problems go beyond seeing things in front of you. Your visual field might be constricted as a result you may find it difficult to see things from the periphery.

I wish you well bro.
This is a piece of good advice too...when I was going the last year had some blur issues because I spent a larger percentage of my time on my computer designing apps... I did a comprehensive eye test and it saved my eyes.. the doctor said any more delay and both eyes would have deteriorated...So I got drugs and stopped work..eyes were better by the time I got to Kaduna
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
Valleys:

I wish you well bro.

Thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by moabdul: 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
Please my fellow officers...
Do Dssc go for war front too. Some of school mates got in for dssc this year and was like the go too. How true?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
moabdul:
Please my fellow officers...
Do Dssc go for war front too. Some of school mates got in for dssc this year and was like the go too. How true?
We keep preaching to people that once you are commissioned, you are first a soldier before being any other thing, why do you think you are taught how to handle weapons if you ain't going to use it. Whether dssc, ssc, rc, ec, rri, etc, just zero your mind as a soldier that you'll serve anywhere and you may die within seconds. As a soldier, you have no life and peace, the only life you have is the one you are to lose for your country. And as a soldier you swore an oath to the country and the president, am saying all these to tell those who still think being a soldier is about starching khaki and visiting shoprite to buy milk.
Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
explosiveskull:

We keep preaching to people that once you are commissioned, you are first a soldier before being any other thing, why do you think you are taught how to handle weapons if you ain't going to use it. Whether dssc, ssc, rc, ec, or, etc, just zero your mind as a soldier that you'll serve anywhere and you may die within seconds. As a soldier, you have no life and peace, the only life you have is the one you are to lose for your country. And as a soldier, you swore an oath to the country and the president, am saying all these to tell those who still think being a soldier is about starching khaki and visiting Shoprite to buy milk.
Thank you.
Lol
Very raw, no sugar coating grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LexyJay02: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2020
Kalapizim:
yeah I saw her, I know peeps use glasses there nagrin

Any update yet ?

How many peeps do u know that use glasses aside that one lady that only use the glasses during POP? U people keep circulating untrue information.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.