Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1365422 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 9:04am On Aug 11, 2020
But Guys wait oo, I still cant wrap my head around WHY IT IS TAKING THE FG AND THE ARMED FORCES TOO LONG TO ERADICATE THESE BOKO-ISWAP AND BANDITRY MENACE...

Now Let's look at the Interview Granted by the Former Central Bank of Nigeria Deputy Governor MAKING IT PUBLIC THAT ONE OF THE NORTHERN GOVERNORS IS THE COMMANDER OF BOKOHARAM IN NIGERIA... HOW CONVINCING IS THE AUTHENTICITY OF HIS CLAIM?? Check the link below for the Full Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM73x62N5Dg

Hope we haven't forgotten also, the Claim of Borno State Governor that THE ATTACK ON HIS CONVOY FEW WEEKS AGO WAS A MILITARY SABOTAGE OWING TO HIS EXPLANATION THAT IT WAS THE NIGERIAN ARMY PERSONNELS THAT WERE SHOOTING AT HIS CONVOY AND NOT THE BOKO BOYS...
What a Coincidence that This Had to Happen while The Governor was on his Way to Check on the IDPs to Distribute Food and Relief Materials to them...

NOW, THESE ARE MY OWN PERSONAL WORRIES...

(1) Will Changing of the Service Chiefs Yield THE EXPECTED RESULTS of Ending the Boko Madness??

(2) How soon is this BOKO-ISWAP and Banditry Menace Likely to be a Complete story of the past?

(3) As a prospective Candidate waiting to be Enlisted into the Nigerian Army, WHAT ARE YOUR INDIVIDUAL SUGGESTIONS AS PER HOW TO GO ABOUT RESTORING PEACE AND ORDER IN THE NORTH EAST AND NORT WESTERN SATES OF OUR DEAR COUNTRY??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:25am On Aug 11, 2020
I’ve learnt of recent not to meddle with things I don’t understand.. all I’m tryna do is see if I can get in..most of these things might make sense when you get in and then you can take them on any which way you deem fit..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 9:30am On Aug 11, 2020
sikowitz17:
I’ve learnt of recent not to meddle with things I don’t understand.. all I’m tryna do is see if I can get in..most of these things might make sense when you get in and then you can take them on any which way you deem fit..
Lol... The Message I'm trying to Pass across is simply that ARE WE AS PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS READY TO FACE THE REALITY OF WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE NE AND NW PROVIDED WE MAKE IT TO THE TRAINING...

We all know being Realistic with Oneself is the Greatest source of Peace of Mind... Just trying to Caution Guys Not to Let the High Unemployment Numbers of graduates out there to be their motivating factor for Applying

VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 10:53am On Aug 11, 2020
Dammysmart:

He has explained it all.... Army will give u a distance to cover, gentlemen the way and manner u get there is entirely ur business even if u have to crawl. Meanwhile Pop is Oct 10.
brother man I see you o
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Blueelf: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2020
sikowitz17:
Thats Air Force for you

They really kit their guys well ...its like they hardly tamper with money meant for kitting and supplies..

But NA all the way
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2020
Blueelf:

They really kit their guys well ...its like they hardly tamper with money meant for kitting and supplies..

But NA all the way
Those guys are NAF SF guys on training you don't expect anything less moreover you can't even compare NAFs manpower strength to that of the NA as at 2014 NAf only had about 3000 commissioned officers so catering for them shouldn't be a big deal.
Have you ever being to Jaji? If you see NA's SF guys you no go fit talk oo! NAF SF guys are even trained there.
With what I know, the army is really trying when it comes to kitting their personnel, what the said personnel decides to do with the kits is another matter entirely. Even most of the last SSC guys I know who are currently in the theatre of operations in the NE were issued brand new looking rifles, communication gadgets, full military kits etc, there welfare package is now very attractive, if you no come close you no go know or understand forget what you read on the media. We may want to talk about motorised equipments etc but when it comes to personnel kits they are really trying.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 11:54am On Aug 11, 2020
ugo4u:

Those guys are NAF SF guys on training you don't expect anything less moreover you can't even compare NAFs manpower strength to that of the NA as at 2014 NAf only had about 3000 commissioned officers so catering for them shouldn't be a big deal.
Have you ever being to Jaji? If you see NA's SF guys you no go fit talk oo! NAF SF guys are even trained there.
With what I know, the army is really trying when it comes to kitting their personnel, what the said personnel decides to do with the kits is another matter entirely. Even most of the last SSC guys I know who are currently in the theatre of operations in the NE were issued brand new looking rifles, communication gadgets, full military kits etc, there welfare package is now very attractive, if you no come close you no go know or understand forget what you read on the media. We may want to talk about motorised equipments etc but when it comes to personnel kits they are really trying.
Really hope this is true...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
jelraj:

Really hope this is true...
lmao.. my guy wan collect new kits go frontlines...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
sikowitz17:
lmao.. my guy wan collect new kits go frontlines...
Bros my mind is made up already for anything..
I saw one video this morning n my head burst, I just hope my body can keep up.. Morale high die
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ELJC(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
jelraj:

I saw one video this morning n my head burst, I just hope my body can keep up.. Morale high die
okay ooo
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hmm ok o
jelraj:

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gentlelord(m): 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
cry cry Na wa ooooooo, it's been over a month now I have been waiting for Mangojuice to come to the thread and make a post indicating that he is alive and probably sustained minor injuries. it seems he is truly gone. RIP mangojuice thanks so much for the services to this country.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dannyhonda:
Hmm ok o

ELJC:
okay ooo

Which one be ok ooo?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Gentlelord:
cry cry Na wa ooooooo, it's been over a month now I have been waiting for Mangojuice to come to the thread and make a post indicating that he is alive and probably sustained minor injuries. it seems he is truly gone. RIP mangojuice thanks so much for the services to this country.
it's part of the Job's REALITY bro... May His soul RIP
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
eclipsehemmy:
brother man I see you o
chiefffffff how far nah boss no vex for me, you and sikowitz. Na SF training NDA dey give us presently na why... We train 247 and 7days a week, o boy SSC no diff from regular. 47 course just ready for suicide training if na sarham still b commandant.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dammysmart:
chiefffffff how far nah boss no vex for me, you and sikowitz. Na SF training NDA dey give us presently na why... We train 247 and 7days a week, o boy SSC no diff from regular. 47 course just ready for suicide training if na sarham still b commandant.
brother just pass out in peace... we dey here dey root and pray for you.. Sarham just come nAh..he go still dey there so we go rugged am
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dammysmart:
Sarham na tough man o
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kalapizim:
Sarham na tough man o
That man didn’t come to play
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
sikowitz17:
That man didn’t come to play
walahi, first heard of him from soldiers when he was a Colonel.

His coming to ACA was timely as discipline was almost going down. Las Las Academy people no good oo
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dammysmart:
if cadets don't sit on their heads where else do you want them to sit. The man na boss!!! All the best brother. My regards to your bro too....train strong and hard man

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
eclipsehemmy:
if cadets don't sit on their heads where else do you want them to sit. The man na boss!!! All the best brother. My regards to your bro too....train strong and hard man
First time I heard that quote from him, that was when I knew he’s a strict man
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
sikowitz17:
First time I heard that quote from him, that was when I knew he’s a strict man
Report also have it that His Imprints will never be forgotten at 6 Division HQ, Port Harcourt for His Landmark Achievements...

ALL IS WELL
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 12:22am On Aug 12, 2020
Dammysmart:
bro Ehn ehn.. I hope you still have our old WhatsApp chats.. I need something you sent to me before you went offline oo bro... I really need am! I should have wrote it don but I thought it’d remain there..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 12:33am On Aug 12, 2020
sikowitz17:
bro Ehn ehn.. I hope you still have our old WhatsApp chats.. I need something you sent to me before you went offline oo bro... I really need am! I should have wrote it don but I thought it’d remain there..
ehn no p bro, once I get pHn back then I can arrange asap but verily whtsapp has deleted my accounts though
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 12:51am On Aug 12, 2020
Dammysmart:
ehn no p bro, once I get pHn back then I can arrange asap but verily whtsapp has deleted my accounts though
i no sure say you go even still remember... na those questions wey you tell me say dem ask you.. abeg if you remember write it down abeg..every single one you remember.. thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:45am On Aug 12, 2020
This enlistment for Ssc will still take 500 like the the last course.. I confirmed
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 7:22am On Aug 12, 2020
sikowitz17:
This enlistment for Ssc will still take 500 like the the last course.. I confirmed
hmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2020
IN THE OTHER NEWS

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lmaoo this is just internship na
QuadrilAyinde:
IN THE OTHER NEWS
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lots of evidence shows that this year's enlistment will be really massive..

That's by the way, pls, during medicals wad type of blood pressure machine do dey use? Is it the digital type, analog (that has the reading gear looking like a wrist watch) or the capillary tube type that has a Mercury in it?

I'm asking this because, I have discovered that their reading accuracy usually vary.

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: Dammysmart and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.